Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal (29368 Views)

Obaseki's N70,000 Minimum Wage's Greek Gift - Okpebholo / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Niwdog(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Political blunder you say?

If he had selected a Christian Northerner as vice, that would have been the political blunder and a sure banker that we will be the next opposition automatically.

I thought from the onset you guys said he is the candidate to retain Apc in power
Ohh now you believe Tinubu is a paper weight politician whose only power is his Lagos accumulated wealth and he needs the Muslim community to win election
When we say he is a local champion don't argue it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by buckeyemedia: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Well written Babachir Lawal. You made a lot of point but you failed to speak like a politician.

Politics is not a race of morality, it is a dicey game where numbers matter especially in an ethnically & religiously divisive country like Nigeria.

There is no way in hell that Asiwaju will pick a Northern Christian. His loss will be one of the greatest in electoral history if he had made that blunder.

When Atiku picked the PDP ticket, I expected this kind of uproar from you guys but it’s sad that not a lot bothered. The question is why Tinubu?

I am proud of Tinubu because a man shouldn’t be influenced by his enemies in taking decision that can shape his destiny. If he fail next year at the polls, he will have no regret because he is daring and followed through with his best action plan. Infact not the best alone but the ONLY action plan.

But if he had succumbed to his political enemies and picked a Christian vice just because he’s scared of the naysayers, then he will never be peace with himself and will die by that regret.

Like you said Babachir, you can now go and vote for another candidate. It is a democracy, one man one vote.

Personal self centered ambition, he shouldn’t have been on the ballot in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
The next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo.
you can take it to the bank
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

If he is not emotionally intelligent, he would have picked a Christian Northerner as vice and people like you would have celebrated his impending loss.

He is bold and audacious, something most of the lily liveried politician will never dare to make.

Currently, the only thing that will stop Tinubu from winning next year election is two things:

—Kwakwanso stepping down for Atiku

—Peter Obi stepping down for Atiku.

If none of the above fail to happen, Tinubu is your next president because he already forgo the Northern Christian votes in his calculation before reaching this conclusion of his. They don’t even vote APC normally before so all this threat is just for aesthetics.
Ty
Yoruba Muslim votes alone can't make tinubu win, stop deceiving yourself.North won't leave their Sons and vote tinubu, NC, SE and SS is for Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Danwakae(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Well written Babachir Lawal. You made a lot of point but you failed to speak like a politician.

Politics is not a race of morality, it is a dicey game where numbers matter especially in a ethnically, religiously, and divisive country Nigeria.

There is no way in hell that Asiwaju will pick a Northern Christian. His loss will be one of the greatest in electoral history if he had made that blunder.

When Atiku picked the PDP ticket, I expected this kind of uproar from you guys but it’s sad that not a lot bothered. The question is why Tinubu?

I am proud of Tinubu because a man shouldn’t be influenced by his enemies in taking decision that can shape his destiny. If he fail next year at the polls, he will have no regret because he is daring and followed through with his best action plan.

But if he had succumbed to his political enemies and picked a Christian vice just because he’s scared of the naysayers, then he will never be peace with himself and will die by that regret.

Like you said Babachir, you can now go and vote for another candidate. It is a democracy, one man one vote.

Good you know this , and rightly said...
I am a Muslim from Christian dominated Taraba state, no matter what, a Muslim must be in our guber ticket ...faluire of such, there would be no taraba for the christain-christian .guber to .ticket.. It is a big decision that is facing nigeria and mainly about the Southern Muslims minority and northern christain minority, no doubt , many northerners majority Muslims would have not voted for Baba Tinubu-Northern christain ticket...this is a big issue, and the early our leaders address this, the better for the unity of this country...

Another issue that is going to hit and cause Baba Tinubu defeat his is choice of VP, he could have gone for a Northwestern Fulani Muslim for VP, on that , the religious card would have play to maybe give him victory if the southern christains revolt against him because of their Bloc votes ... [b]Going for a Kanuri Sen. Kashim Shettima, is like going for a Christian VP like berom Gov. Simon Lalong, only those who knows about the Fulani stands and politics will Understand this , the fulanis will speaks on the ballots more than the christains, majority of strong politicians in the north are mainly fulani, Baba Tinubu was decieved to pick Sen. Shettima cos of loyalty , same play in PDP for Gov Okowa for Atiku, pls mark my monicker mention me after the election and my fulani observation, apart from late MKO election that failed , Fulani must always be on the ticket

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by MikoB: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
The issue of the vice presidency was one of the reasons many of us supported Osinbajo because it would have been an easy ride to aso rock by him, with Osinbajo you will not be hearing Obi like this, also Osinbajo will perform very well with Northern electorates which Obi is still struggling to make inroad.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by nameo: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
I think it is now fair to say reading this write up from someone like Babachir and seeing the massive reactions from northern Christains(esp APC members) and other people around the country, that a very significant shift have happened with APC regarding this election.

It is clear that this was not just a national error done by a desperate APC but a political error of gagantum scale. APC has lost the Middle belt and one may now ask where it hopes to get the huge votes needed to win the Presidential and other elective positions next year?

It cannot be the Upper North(cos Kwankwaso and Atiku will be sharing the votes with him there). It cannot be the SW, cos Obi and Atiku will be sharing votes there with him. And he cant now talk about the SS and SE with this choice!!

The calculations upon which this short sighted decision was made can now be seen to be very faulty and ill-thought out.

I wish him well

5 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Throwback: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Danwakae:

I am a Muslim from Christian dominated Taraba state, no matter what, a Muslim must be in our guber ticket ...faluire of such, there would be no taraba for the christain-christian .guber to .ticket.. It is a big decision that is facing nigeria and mainly about the Southern Muslims minority and northern christain minority, no doubt , many northerners majority Muslims would have not voted for Baba Tinubu-Northern christain ticket...this is a big issue, and the early our leaders address this, the better for the unity of this country...

Another issue that is going to hit and cause Baba Tinubu defeat his is choice of VP, he could have gone for a Northwestern Fulani Muslim for VP, on that , the religious card would have play to maybe give him victory if the southern christains revolt against him because of their Bloc votes ... [b]Going for a Kanuri Sen. Kashim Shettima, is like going for a Christian VP like berom Gov. Simon Lalong, only those who knows about the Fulani stands and politics will Understand this , the fulanis will speaks on the ballots more than the christains, majority of strong politicians in the north are mainly fulani, Baba Tinubu was decieved to pick Sen. Shettima cos of loyalty , same play in PDP for Gov Okowa for Atiku, pls mark my monicker mention me after the election and my fulani observation, apart from late MKO election that failed , Fulani must always be on the ticket

What is the population of Fulani in Nigeria?

What is the voting population of Fulani among Northern electorates that include Hausa and other non-Fulani?

Tinubu has made the right choice of a Kanuri Muslim. Fulani have had their turn and do not need to be on any ballot in the 2023 election.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by SledgeHammerer: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
oshozondii:
'It's satanic' .Shettima, Northern Govs' Greek gift to Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-a-disastrous-error-says-tinubus-henchman-babachir/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Mr grass cutter go and sleep jooor. Shettima can deliver his state and more to Apc but you can't win Adamawa. Every strategy now must be about votes not religious sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Salvador1: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Danwakae:

who are u projecting to win. Atiku or kwankawso?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by nameo: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

If he is not emotionally intelligent, he would have picked a Christian Northerner as vice and people like you would have celebrated his impending loss.

He is bold and audacious, something most of the lily liveried politician will never dare to make.

Currently, the only thing that will stop Tinubu from winning next year election is two things:

If none of the above fail to happen, Tinubu is your next president because he already forgo the Northern Christian votes in his calculation before reaching this conclusion of his. They don’t even vote APC normally before so all this threat is just for aesthetics.

Where and how do you think Tinubu can win next year's election, Bros?

Esp, as apparently, he cannot win any bloc votes from any region as it stands and in fact, will likey get block votes against him in at least 2 regions of the country as things presently stand.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Carlosdd: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Politics is a game of interest Babachir interest may not be guarantee in Tinubu platform instead of this outburst he should have pitch his tent where his interest will be protected and guaranteed, Babachir made us realize how close he is to Tinubu by present when his nomination form was picked so I believe if you have any differences with your friend you should settle it within or go your separate ways without calling public attention to private and confidential issue between you and your friend , to me it seems you knew more than what you told us . Tinubu took an option he thought is the best for him so allow him to bear the consequences of is action rather than accept your advice and later shift the blame on you , as your friend all you could just do is wish him well even if you are not align with him on is option

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Danwakae(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Salvador1:
who are u projecting to win. Atiku or kwankawso?

Kwankwo ke ?, The Northwest have rule twice ...and we delivered them , now is our turn or never , it is a big opportunity for us to win and give it back to the south. Not just only my choice , but the reality on ground, Baba ATIKU ABUBAKAR is our next president, only God can stop this, and with the fold of things so far , I will say it's God willing for Baba Atiku, many would learn new thing about the Fulanis pattern of politics in this pres. election

5 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by fergie001: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
kyase ejimatic Ojuntana......Somebody should come and calm Babachir down grin

Waiting for angelfrost & Reference to come and use big big grammar to summarise this.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Danwakae(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Throwback:

What is the population of Fulani in Nigeria?

What is the voting population of Fulani among Northern electorates that include Hausa and other non-Fulani?

Tinubu has made the right choice of a Kanuri Muslim. Fulani have had their turn and do not need to be on any ballot in the 2023 election.

Presently in the north Fulani is the majority tribe, go make ur findings and see, I am not a fulani , but that just the fact, just Kwara and also see the increase of pulas ther, apart from Gov Tambuwa of Sokoto state , My Gov. Dariius Ishiaku , and Gov. Babahana Zulum , other Govs in all the core northern states are all FULANIS, go find out , they will always support a ticket that contains their own, in order to protect their Fulani interest[/b]

It would have been better for Baba Tinubu to even pick a Fulani christain like Sen. Elisha Abbo to win the whole votes of fulanis across the north than just Kanuri of only Borno state.

From, El-Rufai, Ganduje , Kwankwoso, Lamido, Gov Bala Muhammad, Gov Fintiri, Nuhu Ribadu, ...name them , they are all fulanis go find out... They owns the north , you can win without a fulani on the ticket presently, never ...mostly with their voilent behavior presently in Africa ...pls just watch and see .

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Kwanza: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Babachir Lawal has said it as it is.

QED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Kyase(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
fergie001:

Waiting for angelfrost & Reference to come and use big big grammar to summarise this.
Lol angelfrost my guy with e English

I read everything Lawal said and he's just repeating same thing I've been saying over here over the weeks
Tinubu wants to dare the northern votes, and we accept his Dare and we'll answer him when the time comes.....
Till then....

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by maestroferddi: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

It is actually a case of overreaching oneself.

Tinubu's desperation has landed in a catch-22 situation...

He got caught in a classic double bind:

Choose a northern Christian and the power brokers in the north will hang him out to dry;

Choose a northern Muslim and he would Nigerian Christendom to contend with...

The extra catch is that in his quest to win a war abroad, he has succeeded to serious undermine his own political base.

The megachurches in the South West will be mobilizing their members to vote against Tinubu because of the existential threat posed by Islamic extremism in Yorubaland.

Tinubu's only hope as things stand today is Buhari's intervention to have election rigged in his favour.

I daresay without fear of contradiction that Tinubu cannot win the forthcoming election if it is going to be free and fair...

He has stoked so much opprobrium that he just cannot make it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by etokhana: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Olatunji1929: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Politics is not a race of morality, it is a dicey game where numbers matter especially in an ethnically & religiously divisive country like Nigeria.

I am proud of Tinubu because a man shouldn’t be influenced by his enemies in taking decision that can shape his destiny. If he fail next year at the polls, he will have no regret because he is daring and followed through with his best action plan. Infact not the best alone but the ONLY action plan.

egbon you will soon turn to wailler because he sure me die that Tinubu is going no where he will be sharing northern Muslim votes with kwankwazo and atiku and don't expect aboki to leave their son to vote for a fake Muslim like Tinubu because he pick a bokoharam sympathisers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Lifestone(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

You've missed the point here, the issue is why will Tinubu chose to be a President for Muslim? Even if he wins, his Presidency is tainted and he would mostly be distracted for the 4years. In instance of now, shouldn't we be analyzing his planned policies but here we are talking about religion. He caused it. I don't see how he will ever have rest again even if he wins the Presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is already out of favour with Asiwaju Tinubu support camp since his immature outburst.
The losers cqn take him.

One by one his friends will be out of favour with him. And as they all start either deserting him or dumping APC, our extraordinary Nairaland politicians will be explaining to us how all of them are irrelevant. They will even tell us how governors and politicians that have won real life elections are irrelevant because they don't align with Tinubu's blunder.

It seems Tinubu online supporters are the heavyweight champions. They sabi everything. I hail o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Bugie16: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2022
One out many remaining.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Angelfrost(m): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2022
fergie001:

Well, the coming months will tell how much of a Greek gift he has been given or if it is a blank check after all.

I still find it hard to believe an average Northerner will trust a man willing to sacrifice his own region on their altar just to receive keys to the nation!

If the top praise singers from the North still remain in APC after feeding fat off Lagos state money by the end of the year, then Bourdilion has a chance of being relocated to Abuja!

Personally, I smell faint wisps of betrayal! This might just be history repeating itself all over again! This might yet be the biggest political gamble or suicide in democratic history. Time will surely tell! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Nigerianization(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:
It would have been foolish of Tinubu to go for a paperweight Christian running mate to court the votes of those who are more inclined to voting PDP or LP.

Tinubu has made the right choice for his presidential ambition.

Christians like me who support him are doing so to get to the Presidency, and not to please his antagonists and lose the Presidency.

Some say Tinubu is greedy and blinded by ambition.

They forget about Atiku the political prostitute that has been changing parties just so he can contest the Presidency everytime since 2007.

They forget Obi that betrayed APGA just so he can benefit from the national structures of PDP and was running mate to Atiku in 2019. Same Obi bought Presidential ticket forms of the PDP and only abandoned the party when he saw he would be a loser at the primaries that was only less than a week away. He hurriedly moved to Labour Party and prevailed on Pat Utomi to step down for him, so he could be the automatic candidate.

They do not remember that Tinubu has always grown his own party and formed alliances to get to where he is now. Since he left office as Governor in 2007, he has never campaigned for any political office until now, but was campaigning for others and contributing his quota to the success of others.

When things became tough in APC, Tinubu did not decamp to any party or SDP as wailers had been parroting. Instead, it was the darling of the wailers that absconded from the PDP that gave him a national spotlight in 2019, only to enter a Labour Party he never laboured for and become the Presidential candidate as a rebounding failure from PDP.

While Tinubu over the years was patient and able to organically plot his way to the presidential ticket of a party he laboured for with the initial formation of AC in 2006 that later aligned with other opposition parties to become APC in 2013.

If Tinubu is greedy, desperate, and overambitious with his patience and organic political growth, what then is Atiku and Obi?

TINUBU betrayed the alliance for democracy AD and collapsed the party. Please don't forget to add that in your analysis. He neither formed the AD nor groomed it like you claimed.

Once that is taken care of, then we have a tale of three desperadoes.

One is an established and successful business man, wealth creator and entrepreneur. Before politics

The other was just an employee who never ran a business before politics but is corruptly richer than his country yet sees it borrowing away it's future and does nothing. He instead reserves his wealth for his one lifelong ambition. He is the emilokan of Africa.

The third is a Dubai based big brother that represents everything wrong with Nigeria. Presidency for him is just a mere ambition.

If you are a woman, which of these suitors will you go for? The ones that want to marry you to fulfill their life's ambitions or the one that wants to make you a better person.

Nigeria has been raped by bad leadership and all an aspirant cares about is that it is his turn. Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by femisplash: 1:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Danwakae:

Kwankwo ke ?, The Northwest have rule twice ...and we delivered them , now is our turn or never , it is a big opportunity for us to win and give it back to the south. Not just only my choice , but the reality on ground, Baba ATIKU ABUBAKAR is our next president, only God can stop this, and with the fold of things so far , I will say it's God willing for Baba Atiku, many would learn new thing about the Fulanis pattern of politics in this pres. election
Noise.
Atiku is going nowhere, unfortunately for him, Obi is acting a spoiler for Atiku in the traditional PDP SE/SS and SW is a no show for him. Leave God out of this because God won't vote and majority of southerners are not voting another Northern after Buhari's 8 years.
The next President is a Southern.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Throwback: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerianization:

TINUBU betrayed the alliance for democracy AD and collapsed the party. Please don't forget to add that in your analysis. He neither formed the AD nor groomed it like you claimed.

Once that is taken care of, then we have a tale of three desperadoes.

One is an established and successful business man, wealth creator and entrepreneur. Before politics

The other was just an employee who never ran a business before politics but is corruptly richer than his country yet sees it borrowing away it's future and does nothing. He instead reserves his wealth for his one lifelong ambition. He is the emilokan of Africa.

The third is a Dubai based big brother that represents everything wrong with Nigeria. Presidency for him is just a mere ambition.

If you are a woman, which of these suitors will you go for? The ones that want to marry you to fulfill their life's ambitions or the one that wants to make you a better person.

Nigeria has been raped by bad leadership and all an aspirant cares about is that it is his turn. Shame

Tinubu was a founding member of AD, and it was his own faction of AD that morphed into AC.

Tinubu never joined a party that others had laboured to form or advance.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Osibanjo would soon resign his APC membership and possibly even resign as Vice President in protest. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Laggafin: 2:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Bobloco: 3:26am On Jul 13, 2022
The northern governors and some northern moslem elites must have persuaded him that they will never vote for a ticket that has a northern Christian on it. And he has agreed with them. But if he thinks a Moslem-Moslem ticket will win him the northern Muslim votes, he should have a rethink. They will massively vote for one of their sons because it is in their nature to do so".

This is for those who said religion does not matter

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Alary: 4:13am On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:
I think the man is correct, that decision was a cataclysmic blunder.

Osinbajo is a Pastor of the biggest church in Nigeria, you didn't vote for him in the Christian dominated South South & South East. He lost in Plateau & Taraba predominantly Christian states to Atiku a Muslim. He lost in VGC Lagos, with a huge Christian community. Osinbajo's greatest opposition came from the same Christian community. They pushed the islamization agenda and opened the gates of hell on his govt. The Muslim northerners accepted him than your so called Christians. You will not vote for the POPE under APC
COURTESY : OYINLOMOBAMBAM

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chengdu F-7NI: Nigeria's Fastest Fighter Jet / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th / Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.