Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Forget It. South West Is Gone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget It. South West Is Gone (704 Views)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget It. South West Is Gone by LocalStandard1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
I have made it my duty to deeply study people, analyse and draw conclusions about them in about thirty minutes of interacting with them. With the ability to study an individual properly you can know alot more about the person's group, society and by extension race.

If Buhari where to come out for a third term he will win in the North, without rigging.

If you know something about individuals you will know that the more desperate a people are the more they are likely to follow their natural instincts, thereby making the same mistakes as before.

Tribe. Ethnicity.

These two phenomenas are deeply rooted in our psyche.

And because of that I say Tinubu will win about the entire states in the South West.

As for the Northern side, well, currently the North is like a severely wounded animal gasping for breath. Buhari has disappointed them so much it might be had to rally the masses around a particular candidate, let alone one from somewhere else. But there is almost nothing money can't handle.

Tinubu is to the South west what Buhari is to the North. A living breathing mini Messiah. You don't ignore that.

As for the other Southern and middle belt states.... those areas will continue to do what they've been doing, have sex, watch foreign matches and go to Church then come back on Sunday evenings to visit bars, brothels and night clubs.

The South West will rise because they are offered those two Achille's heel:

Tribe. Ethnicity, in the person of "Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu".

2 Likes

Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by Moh247: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
cool

We all know Tinubu isn't a Religious person, he is a strategist

He knows a Religious sentimental Nigerians if provoked would vote along Religious and Ethnic line

Muslim has 50% Population Christian has 45% including Yorubas that are Christians

Ethnicity Yoruba has 41.7milion people out of 200million Nigeria, Kanuri has 15.5million people

Tinubu is an accountant and very good with mathematics, statistics and politics

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by JoeNL22(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He knows a Religious sentimental Nigerians if provoked would vote along Religious and Ethnic line

Muslim has 50% Population Christian has 45% including Yorubas that are Christians

Ethnicity Yoruba has 41.7milion people out of 200million Nigeria, Kanuri has 15.5million people

Christians-Muslims is 60-40 in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by Moh247: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

Christians-Muslims is 60-40 in Nigeria.

Check google, check CIA factbook

Muslim 50% Christian 45%
Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by Newton2024: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by Viscuz: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Help my yansh grin

2 Likes

Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by Frank488: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

For ur mind ba.

1 Like

Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by LocalStandard1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mr, your analysis is wack and filled with lies.
I will tell you why in my next writing.

1 Like

Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by JoeNL22(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:

Check google, check CIA factbook

Muslim 50% Christian 45%

Shey if we tell usa they are 10 million, will they believe us?, go and check your stats, because Christian's display political apathy and most times remain docile doesn't mean they are not many. It just means their lackadaisical attitude towards the affairs of the nation won't allow them to think straight
Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by LocalStandard1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:
If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs.

Sadly you are right. There is a way out.

1 Like

Re: Forget It. South West Is Gone by wiseoneking: 6:03am On Jul 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I have made it my duty to deeply study people, analyse and draw conclusions about them in about thirty minutes of interacting with them. With the ability to study an individual properly you can know alot more about the person's group, society and by extension race.

If Buhari where to come out for a third term he will win in the North, without rigging.

If you know something about individuals you will know that the more desperate a people are the more they are likely to follow their natural instincts, thereby making the same mistakes as before.

Tribe. Ethnicity.

These two phenomenas are deeply rooted in our psyche.

And because of that I say Tinubu will win about the entire states in the South West.

As for the Northern side, well, currently the North is like a severely wounded animal gasping for breath. Buhari has disappointed them so much it might be had to rally the masses around a particular candidate, let alone one from somewhere else. But there is almost nothing money can't handle.

Tinubu is to the South west what Buhari is to the North. A living breathing mini Messiah. You don't ignore that.

As for the other Southern and middle belt states.... those areas will continue to do what they've been doing, have sex, watch foreign matches and go to Church then come back on Sunday evenings to visit bars, brothels and night clubs.

Oh, and before I forget, engage in prostitutions and fraudulent activities.

The South West will rise because they are offered those two Achille's heel:

Tribe. Ethnicity, in the person of "Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu".
Tinubu will win 5 states of SS and 4 states of SE. Clapping

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu? / What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? / Insecurity: We Never Had It This Bad In The History Of Nigeria – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.