Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Northern Dilemma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Dilemma (371 Views)

Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage / 2019: Buhari In Dilemma Over Oshiomhole's Fate - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Dilemma by Truthisunique2: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu admitted that he is choosing shettima to appeal to Muslims up north meaning his own islam doesn't appeal

So would North leave an Atiku for VP slot?

Tinubu choosed minority kanuri against a majority fulani that is interwoven with hausas numbers

Would hausa/fulani choose a kanuri ahead of a fulani whom they have handed all their political/traditional/religious right to?

Kanuris are a minority tribe mainly in Borno, and Yobe, so even in the north east they don't have the numbers to defeat Fulani let alone the regional base of fulani in North West

Then there is northern grievance on tinubu how he treated sheik Jaafar
Re: Northern Dilemma by Frigga13: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2022
You don’t call kanuri minority... to Fulani..

And Fulani ain’t superior to kanuri... kanuri and Fulani don’t smile to each other ..

Fulani are slave to kanuri

Boko is kanuri

Bandits are Fulani

Herdsmen are Fulani

They can never cross each boundaries

Doesn’t mean North will follow Shettima or kanuri will line behind shettima

The truth is that North no Dey reason Muslim Muslim ticket

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Northern Dilemma by helinues: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Politics is a game of numbers.

Abiola proved that wrong in 1993

3 Likes

Re: Northern Dilemma by APC2: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2022
I think Tinubu did not know that Shetima is Kanuri. He probably thought that he is fulani. I just realized too. I don't think Fulani will leave their brother to support a Kanuri man. El-rufai will have been better.
Re: Northern Dilemma by stonemasonn: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
APC2:
I think Tinubu did not know that Shetima is Kanuri. He probably thought that he is fulani. I just realized too. I don't think Fulani will leave their brother to support a Kanuri man. El-rufai will have been better.
Buhari is half Fulani and half Kanuri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Dilemma by ajekpaks(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2022
The only place to secure your votes right now is Labour party

1 Like

Re: Northern Dilemma by APC2: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2022
stonemasonn:
Buhari is half Fulani and half Kanuri.
Buhari's Father is Fulani and that is what matters. Nobody consider the mother side in the north

1 Like

Re: Northern Dilemma by Truthisunique2: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:
Politics is a game of numbers.

Abiola proved that wrong in 1993
na the numbers dey against una so

Fulani and the hausas make up 90% of the north

(1) (Reply)

British Prime Minister Aspirant, Kemi Knocks Nigerian Politician / Peter Obi - How Can You Just Call A Young Person With A Laptop A Criminal? / PT State Of The Race: Is It A Three-horse Race?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.