Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? (1437 Views)

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 10:52am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Oh sorry what is the purpose that God created you for in this life

1. The Purpose of God Creating both Me and the Universe
God created me and everything in the Universe for His own pleasure.

Explanation :Since you wont understand this simple thing :
The Universe including Humans are like a Garden of Flowers to beautify your domain.

Scriptural Backing
Rev 4:11:
"You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you (God) have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created."

So putting it mildly, I am like a flower stalk in the Garden of God. My Duty is to SHOW forth the Glory of God to ALL!

Showing God's Glory include
1. Loving God and Loving Others
2. Living a Life of Purity from Sin
3. Serving God by using my spiritual Gifts and Talents to preach the Gospel for the Salvation of others, Helping my Neighbours and Serving the Purpose of the increase of the Body of Christ here on earth.

Unlike in Islam, : I am not created for the sole purpose of Worshipping God just as Children of a Parent are not Born for the sole purpose of Serving them

Why did Allah create you?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 10:59am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:
Allah will not use any one has ransom for anybody if a Muslim didn't perform it duties to Allah hell is also his place but his punishment will be lesser than the polytheistic, and pagan which you currently for in one of the categories

Does this mean Jesus died in vein
Deuteronomy 24:16 says that no man can die for other man’s sins,
Am also curious how God/Jesus feel when he came to the world of Satan to conquered the world but failed..
He failed woefully
But why did he claimed he his god according to bible but he cannot conquered another god who he thought he is not real

How could son of God or God himself cannot conquered what he created...it baffle me..
Because if I created something and it hurt me beyond repair I will quickly destroy it
But why your God still keep Satan till today after he killed his only begginning son.. with high servitude death

Is this hadith Maudu or Daif

Riyad as-Salihin 432
Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will deliver to every Muslim, a Jew or a Christian and say: 'This is your ransom from Hell-fire."'
Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with sins as heavy as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them".

Allah is using imperfect humans as ransom for you Muslims!
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 11:02am On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Nuisance Arabic linguist, fabricating meaning to suit it hypocrite and ignorant about Islam, in arguing with the one who don't know him to be an anti Islam roboticalized being as a NUISANCE to Islam in Nairaland religion section.
Is it untrue that Allah (Arabic) and Eloha (Hebrew) is from the same semitic root?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 11:04am On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Another justification that Christianity is founded on FICTION FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION, MISREPRESENTATION AND MISINTERPRETATION of fact about TRUE GOD and prophets (Adam above) especially Isa .
Is it untrue that Allah programmed sin for Adam 40 years before he was created?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Antiislaam(m): 11:12am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Jacob marry a 3years old girl..
Isaac and Joseph jump a early teen- tender age 12- 13years

What is the name of the 3yr old girl with reference from Bible verse. Back up all your claims with evidence from the Bible
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Antiislaam(m): 11:14am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

From 3 years to 16 years age is a kid age
We have plenty of people marry from this age bracket in this bible..
Jacob consumate marriage to a 3years old girl,
To old saint Joseph consumate to 12years mary....

😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't you have this absurd.. mother of your God was married at the age of kid

If you don't lie in a day, will you die? Even during your nonsense ramadan you're still lying
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Antiislaam(m): 11:18am On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Christians get shame for their blood sucking God who BLOOD OF HIS BEGOTTEN SON IS SWEETER THAN THAT OF ANIMAL.

Our joy is the the son is alive, even your war manual book (quran) attested to this. Hallelujah

Behold allah the zombie sucking animal's blood as screenshot below

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 11:31am On Apr 07
Antiislaam:

If you don't lie in a day, will you die? Even during your nonsense ramadan you're still lying
You do research on ur own and come back what did bible, britanical, encyclopedia and Wikipedia said about there life's
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 11:32am On Apr 07
Antiislaam:

What is the name of the 3yr old girl with reference from Bible verse. Back up all your claims with evidence from the Bible
it's Rachel naw
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 11:33am On Apr 07
TenQ:

Is this hadith Maudu or Daif

Riyad as-Salihin 432
Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will deliver to every Muslim, a Jew or a Christian and say: 'This is your ransom from Hell-fire."'
Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with sins as heavy as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them".

Allah is using imperfect humans as ransom for you Muslims!
So if he took as ransom so what of among the Muslim that will enter hell fire nkọ..who there still be a ransom for them too😂🤣🤣
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 11:38am On Apr 07
TenQ:

1. The Purpose of God Creating both Me and the Universe
God created me and everything in the Universe for His own pleasure.

Explanation :Since you wont understand this simple thing :
The Universe including Humans are like a Garden of Flowers to beautify your domain.

Scriptural Backing
Rev 4:11:
"You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you (God) have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created."

So putting it mildly, I am like a flower stalk in the Garden of God. My Duty is to SHOW forth the Glory of God to ALL!

Showing God's Glory include
1. Loving God and Loving Others
2. Living a Life of Purity from Sin
3. Serving God by using my spiritual Gifts and Talents to preach the Gospel for the Salvation of others, Helping my Neighbours and Serving the Purpose of the increase of the Body of Christ here on earth.

Unlike in Islam, : I am not created for the sole purpose of Worshipping God just as Children of a Parent are not Born for the sole purpose of Serving them

Which pleassure did God enjoy from you?.

Why did Allah create you?
Allah created me to worship him only alone, not adding any other God or associates any partner to him, glorifying him spread his word and about is good and forbid people to go beyond or transgress his(poeple) boundary
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 11:48am On Apr 07
By the way,
Allah says that ALL Muslims will enter the fire irrespective of who you are!
Meaning that All of you will be ransomed with a Christian or a Jew.

Expanse2020:

So if he took as ransom so what of among the Muslim that will enter hell fire nkọ..who there still be a ransom for them too😂🤣🤣
So, you admit that I was speaking the truth of Allah using humans as ransom for your sin!

For us as Christians , Jesus is our own ransom from Hell when when accept His sacrifice for us and live according to God's will for us. Jesus is sinless as he is no desceiof Adam. On the cross, Jesus paid the price of the second death (eternal separation from God).

Is it true that a Ransom is a kind of Exchange of One Value as the cost price of Freedom for Another Person ?

Tell me about the logic of Islam: if Christians and Jews have their own sin and are already candidates of hell (meaning that they are valueless) , how can they be used as a ransom for you Muslims so that you will get out of Hell?

How can a sinner be used as a ransom for another sinner?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 11:54am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Allah created me to worship him only alone, not adding any other God or associates any partner to him, glorifying him spread his word and about is good and forbid people to go beyond or transgress his(poeple) boundary
Is Allah so insecure to require you to endlessly chant La Illah illalah

Why did Allah create you for the sole purpose of worshipping him when, when you get to paradise, you will do more of sexual orgies, food, drinks and lieing around on green Persian carpet than worship?

Only Iblis desires and craves humans to solely worship him as Angels do to God in heaven.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 12:33pm On Apr 07
Antiislaam:

Our joy is the the son is alive, even your war manual book (quran) attested to this. Hallelujah

Behold allah the zombie sucking animal's blood as screenshot below

Zombie sucks blood of man, not animal, therefore, Biblical God is zombie. What is difference between spiritualists who are blood users and Biblical God who is blood sucker?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 12:35pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

Is it untrue that Allah programmed sin for Adam 40 years before he was created?
Google the answer from Christianized Quran and Hadith and use your anti Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAMED reasoning to conclude.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 12:41pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

Is it untrue that Allah (Arabic) and Eloha (Hebrew) is from the same semitic root?
Your mastery of Arabic, Hebrew and Greek linguistics of those words failed you or why are you asking me?
No answer from me simply because you have been PROGRAMED with features with which Christianity is founded; FICTION FALLACY, FALSEHOOD, FABRICATION MISREPRESENTATION AND MISINTERPRETATION . Therefore, answering is foolishness.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07
TenQ:
By the way,
Allah says that ALL Muslims will enter the fire irrespective of who you are!
Meaning that All of you will be ransomed with a Christian or a Jew.

So, you admit that I was speaking the truth of Allah using humans as ransom for your sin!

For us as Christians , Jesus is our own ransom from Hell when when accept His sacrifice for us and live according to God's will for us. Jesus is sinless as he is no desceiof Adam. On the cross, Jesus paid the price of the second death (eternal separation from God).

Is it true that a Ransom is a kind of Exchange of One Value as the cost price of Freedom for Another Person ?

Tell me about the logic of Islam: if Christians and Jews have their own sin and are already candidates of hell (meaning that they are valueless) , how can they be used as a ransom for you Muslims so that you will get out of Hell?

So you already know your place and I prayed you have your place in the highest place in Jahanam

You can twist Quran the way you want it but you have already agree you have a share I. Jahanam..
I like it that you make up your mind

Since Satan is your God in this world so shall follow him to Jahanam in Sha Allah unless you repent
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

Is Allah so insecure to require you to endlessly chant La Illah illalah

Why did Allah create you for the sole purpose of worshipping him when, when you get to paradise, you will do more of sexual orgies, food, drinks and lieing around on green Persian carpet than worship?

Only Iblis desires and craves humans to solely worship him as Angels do to God in heaven.

Allah created us to come and worship him and return is the pleasure..
In your book nothing like how the paradise look except the deceit that God will create another earth...if your God create another would Satan not going to hijack it like the formal one🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
Sinc the Satan is ur lord in this earth
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 1:45pm On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Google the answer from Christianized Quran and Hadith and use your anti Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAMED reasoning to conclude.
Let me help you out. Is this hadith Daif or Maudu?

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet (ﷺ) added, repeating the Statement three times.

In other words, is it UNTRUE that Allah programmed Adam and Eve to commit sit against God so that they can be chased out of the garden of God?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 1:55pm On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Your mastery of Arabic, Hebrew and Greek linguistics of those words failed you or why are you asking me?
No answer from me simply because you have been PROGRAMED with features with which Christianity is founded; FICTION FALLACY, FALSEHOOD, FABRICATION MISREPRESENTATION AND MISINTERPRETATION . Therefore, answering is foolishness.

The answer to the Question is simply YES or NO: then you can support your answer with evidences

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 2:02pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

So you already know your place and I prayed you have your place in the highest place in Jahanam

You can twist Quran the way you want it but you have already agree you have a share I. Jahanam..
I like it that you make up your mind

Since Satan is your God in this world so shall follow him to Jahanam in Sha Allah unless you repent
1. Are you saying that it is UNTRUE that Allah says in the Quran that All you Muslims will be in Hell Fire after which Allah will remove you and leave the evildoers hobbling on their knees?

2. Is it true that a Ransom is a kind of Exchange of One Value as the cost price of Freedom for Another Person ?

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 2:04pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Allah created us to come and worship him and return is the pleasure..
In your book nothing like how the paradise look except the deceit that God will create another earth...if your God create another would Satan not going to hijack it like the formal one🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
Since the Satan is ur lord in this earth
So, who will continue to worship Allah after your retirement from duty?

Don't you think Allah will miss your worship?
What will Allah do without you Muslims to pray to him five times a day?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Antiislaam(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Zombie sucks blood of man, not animal, therefore, Biblical God is zombie. What is difference between spiritualists who are blood users and Biblical God who is blood sucker?

What name is suitable for allah that sucks animal's blood and human blood when beheading and killing innocent people while shouting allahu akubar?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Antiislaam(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:
it's Rachel naw

No reference, taqqiya boy keep it up
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

I know your problem because you always jest of Muslim including your pastors.
That why your pastors are ranting always on social media
Muslim pray five time a day , while Christian pray 1 day in week🤣🤣🤣🤣
Muslim like to obey Allah in prostration but Christian even mock there God ....

They are now romancing our religion awọn olorun asu ma nù idi🤣🤣🤣🤣

We could not trace a day that Jesus dance or sing or drum in the bible to glorify his God...
Have drank tea with Jesus beforw
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 7:26pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

I know your problem because you always jest of Muslim including your pastors.
That why your pastors are ranting always on social media
Muslim pray five time a day , while Christian pray 1 day in week🤣🤣🤣🤣
Muslim like to obey Allah in prostration but Christian even mock there God ....

They are now romancing our religion awọn olorun asu ma nù idi🤣🤣🤣🤣

We could not trace a day that Jesus dance or sing or drum in the bible to glorify his God...
Have drank tea with Jesus beforw
The Question was direct and simple:

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

1. Are you saying that it is UNTRUE that Allah says in the Quran that All you Muslims will be in Hell Fire after which Allah will remove you and leave the evildoers hobbling on their knees?

2. Is it true that a Ransom is a kind of Exchange of One Value as the cost price of Freedom for Another Person ?

No Muslim we enter fire unless the one who didn't follow the way Allah said he should worship him..

But I wonder which one of the 47000 will enter paradise Jehova witness or Catholic or Cherabum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

The Question was direct and simple:

Ok I get Christains always retired from church service so as there pastor since is a business Avenue... We don't do business with our religion we practice it accordingly....till death

Not a business oriented programme like your religion.. I wonder when you retire from your church how is it gonna because is not government organisation to give you pension 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 7:40pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

No Muslim we enter fire unless the one who didn't follow the way Allah said he should worship him..

But I wonder which one of the 47000 will enter paradise Jehova witness or Catholic or Cherabum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You ignorantly assume too much Mr Expanse2020
I don't know whether it is ignorance or just pain stubbornness

So please explain this.
Qur'an 19:71
"وَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا سَيَمُرُّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ يَسِيرٌ"

Was ma minkum min ahadin illa sayamurruhā...

Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Meaning that ALL Muslims will at least first be in Hell Fire.
Here is the Arabic if you do not like the translation above
وَإِن مِّنكُمۡ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَاۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتۡمࣰا مَّقۡضِیࣰّا

Quran 19:72
Then, We will save those who were cautious of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

After ALL you Muslims enter the Fire, THEN Allah will THEREAFTER remove the good Muslims and leave others in the Fire

Do you want us to check what your scholars are saying: Are your scholars also wrong?
Al-Jalalyn
Ibn Abbas
Ibn Kathir

They all agree with Allah and Mohammed that you will enter hell fire. It's unfortunate you don't know this!

Are you afraid of entering the fire of Hell?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 7:44pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Ok I get Christains always retired from church service so as there pastor since is a business Avenue... We don't do business with our religion we practice it accordingly....till death

Not a business oriented programme like your religion.. I wonder when you retire from your church how is it gonna because is not government organisation to give you pension 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Feigning Ignorance:

The Heaven/Paradise of Allah and his Mohammed is one full of Debauchery, Sex Orgies, Wine, Lazily lying down on green Persian carpets.

Since you will not be praying FIVE times a day to Allah, it means you have retired from active duty

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

Feigning Ignorance:

The Heaven/Paradise of Allah and his Mohammed is one full of Debauchery, Sex Orgies, Wine, Lazily lying down on green Persian carpets.

Since you will not be praying FIVE times a day to Allah, it means you have retired from active duty

Since our religion is not like a one way traffic religion (once in a week ) retired for the rest of the weeks ...the words no sweet for mouth you should be ashamed of your religion....
God go just they look una dey see mumu de worship me once in a week say na once you de eat in a week😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

You ignorantly assume too much Mr Expanse2020
I don't know whether it is ignorance or just pain stubbornness

So please explain this.
Qur'an 19:71
"وَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا سَيَمُرُّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ يَسِيرٌ"

Was ma minkum min ahadin illa sayamurruhā...

Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Meaning that ALL Muslims will at least first be in Hell Fire.
Here is the Arabic if you do not like the translation above
وَإِن مِّنكُمۡ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَاۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتۡمࣰا مَّقۡضِیࣰّا

Quran 19:72
Then, We will save those who were cautious of Us, but the harmdoers shall be left there hobbling on their knees

After ALL you Muslims enter the Fire, THEN Allah will THEREAFTER remove the good Muslims and leave others in the Fire

Do you want us to check what your scholars are saying: Are your scholars also wrong?
Al-Jalalyn
Ibn Abbas
Ibn Kathir

They all agree with Allah and Mohammed that you will enter hell fire. It's unfortunate you don't know this!

Are you afraid of entering the fire of Hell?
Surely the hell fire is your place...am happy you admit... No Muslim will enter hell fire so you can misquoted the verses, since ignorance is disturbing you...

Is through according to bible the sons of God came to earth to start rapping the women and give birth to human...
How one of them didn't rape Mary to born Jesus according to the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Christ: Lord, Lunatic Or Liar? / . / Holy Japhet Ministries [lol]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.