Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) (46225 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by penultimatee(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by cocoboss(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Mr agbado has failed terribly

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by EgbonOyedele: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
everybody hates Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by EgbonOyedele: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Frank488: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
That's the spirit
We don't need the drug barondit

3 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Na so me too go download one of those Tinubu's ugly faced pictures on my computer just in case I needed to post it on social media, but each time I checked my folder that picture pissed me off a lot, i had to delete it quickly grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Splitmind: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Don't worry when Tinubu becomes president he will only have watery beans to eat in kuje prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by BabaOfLagos: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
He's entitled to his belief...
For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by ChristineC: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
grin grin grin put COVID and typhoid
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Adeolajude(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Those old thieves..drug baron.

We should lay curse on anyone that votes those ppl and complain later on of bad governance
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Everybody get where dey pain them. His priorities are set. Nobody can tell him any different.
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by muykem: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2022
He will soon use his hard earned money to buy Tinubu portrait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by espboy: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Haaaa gbese
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by 9jaBloke: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
You guys are hurting Obi's campaign

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Igboslayer: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Awon Werey dey disguise like better peopl.
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Because he doesn't want to be part of the evil plans of the APC party.

Neither should any Nigerian.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by OctoberEleven: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol I love this grin grin
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Frank488: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Splitmind:
Don't worry when Tinubu becomes president he will only have watery beans to eat in kuje prison.
tinubu will become president in ur dreams

3 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by southsouthking(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
The man be like who is this ancient of days that you are using is pishure to wrap suya for me?
Common getat.
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Rayjnr: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
He is definitely an IGBO Man. Na them dey practice politics of bitterness.

Igbos na wa

3 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Ykc2(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
If I say nigeria is 5th world country not 3rd world country some people go vex,mallams selling suya are using newspapers with photos and we all knew that coloured pictures contain a lots of chemicals ,tufia for una
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by CocoaOla: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
millenial and generation z is the most unluckiest generation worldwide

like three global economic meltdown

pandemic

hyper inflations

no age 16 to 33 can afford anything again

and to make thing even more worst the odies leaders in african are not given young people the chance to change there future for good
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Telekinetic: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals apku munching gorillas and cannibals on rampage
E pain am!

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Lighthome: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
The way, Igbo people are going about this Obi campaign and constant abuse of Tinubu, will make most of us in the South not to vote for Obi. Why cannot you play politics with respect and selling points.
I have never heard Tinubu insulting Igbos. Enough of these childish attitudes. If you guys think, these abusing attitudes will win Obi votes, forget it, except you guys come with some sense.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvSfoYQER8

A viral video shared online where a Nigeria man refused to pay for a suya meat rap with paper with Tinubu picture on it

Pained soul! What has what is on a paper got to do with Suya?

I won't be surprised if the man has business or works in Lagos or has happened to pass through Bourdillon road where Tinubu lives.

If he truly hates Tinubu like this, he should never pass Bourdillon road because Tinubu lives there. If he has business or works in Lagos, he ought to relocate from Lagos to show his hatred for Tinubu. If he doesn't live in Lagos, he should determine not to visit Lagos or Ikoyi until Tinubu is no more...just to register his hatred.

Wonders shall never end!

And this one will enter church on Sunday and say he is worshipping and praying to God...which God? The same God as expressed in the Bible? Make the man go read Matthew Chapter 6 verses 12,14,15...the Lord's prayer...and see wetin Jesus talk for there...make him change his ways!

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Ijaya123: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Petty and stupid man! Suya never hungry am!

Maturity and intelligence don almost vanish for this present dey Naija.

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Akurakambe(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Lighthome:
The way, Igbo people are going about this Obi campaign and constant abuse of Tinubu, will make most of us in the South not to vote for Obi. Why cannot you play politics with respect and selling points.
I have never heard Tinubu insulting Igbos. Enough of these childish attitudes. If you guys think, these abusing attitudes will win Obi votes, forget it, except you guys come with some sense.

You've not seen Tinubu insulting igbos?
Did you read or watch Tinubu remarks at Osun state yesterday?
What's worst than Wishing a fellow human dead?
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals apku munching gorillas and cannibals on rampage
Shut up, Face the topic and stop attacking tribe that did nothing wrong to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2022
The bloody shit-head is only trying to make headline, if he truly hates Tinubu he would collect the suya, eat and go home to clean his butt with the paper after using toilet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos) / Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch / New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.