Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Kidnappers Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, 43 Others Still In Captivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, 43 Others Still In Captivity (422 Views)

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / I Regained Freedom After 104 Days In Captivity - Sadiq Ango Abdullahi / Train Attack: Terrorists Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, 43 Others Still In Captivity by lalasticlala(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Alhamdulillah… I regained freedom after 104 days in captivity. I thank the many people out there, family, friends and well wishers that prayed and wished for my safe return during these trying times.

Indeed it is a big relief to be home with family, but I am afraid that relief is temporary knowing I left 43 others including aged women and children below the age of 10 that are still in captivity waiting and hoping to be rescued.

I am once again calling on the Federal Government and all Nigerians to help secure the release of the remaining victims.

https://twitter.com/sadiqango/status/1547119395704606720?t=VIZlwlN44ytdTz7P0KTutA&s=08

Train Attack: Kidnappers Free Ango Abdullahi’s Son, Pakistani, 5 Others

Some of the passengers abducted from a Kaduna-bound train in March have regained freedom.

Kaduna-based publisher, Malam Tukur Mamu, disclosed this on Saturday.

Mamu, who had earlier negotiated the release of 11 passengers, said the kidnappers have released seven more victims.

Those released were identified as Muhammad Daiyabu Paki, Bosede Olurotimi, Abubakar Zubairu, Alhassan Sule, Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, Aliyu Usman and Muhammad Abuzar Afzal, a Pakistani.

In a video released in May, Abdullahi, who won PDP ticket for Kaduna legislative election while in captivity, had begged for the Federal Government’s intervention, saying most of the 62 abducted victims were sick.

He had said: “We have been here for 62 days. Most of us here are sick and we are not in good condition. Everyday, the situation gets deteriorates. We are appealing to the Federal Government to come to our aid before we start losing our lives.”

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kidnappers-free-ango-abdullahis-son-pakistani-others

Re: Kidnappers Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, 43 Others Still In Captivity by chimerase2: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Impressive
Re: Kidnappers Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, 43 Others Still In Captivity by Ahmed0336(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
shocked

This is so sad and terrifying.
May God Almighty deliver us from the hands of these kidnappers, bandits and iswap.
Re: Kidnappers Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, 43 Others Still In Captivity by Truthisunique2: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
It's too early to say Alhamdullahi, you can be re kidnapped again so long you in the north

Ending Apc government is the only time you would be safe
Re: Kidnappers Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, 43 Others Still In Captivity by ItsGoodToBeGood: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
APC! From top to bottom!

APC Government has failed us from top to bottom.

It's time for us all to OBIdiently YUSUfully put our country in order.
Re: Kidnappers Release Sadiq Ango Abdullahi, 43 Others Still In Captivity by Nbote(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
The terrorists are keeping to their end of the agreement afta the govt orchestrated Kuje Jailbreak. Anyone who still doesn't believe the govt is behind it is foolish

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Deserves Award For Patronising Local Healthcare Services: NMA / What’s CAN’s take on Pdp’s Governor Elect Christian/christian Ticket / Will The Massacred Youth In Awkusu Get Justice From Peter Obi Pandora?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.