Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts (1387 Views)

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Campaign In Mecca, Desecration Of Religious Sanctuary – NAHCON / Opinion: Why Do The Yorubas Exhibit High Level Of Religious Tolerance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 3 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

4 Likes

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Cubalabloo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
I tried to derive meaning in your presentation. But sadly, this argument is baseless.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Read it again slowly.

Cubalabloo:
I tried to derive meaning in your presentation. But sadly, this argument is baseless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by KingKO22: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
K
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Cubalabloo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
madridguy:
Read it again slowly.

Having read it slowly, the only meaning i derived is that, you are a lunatic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by YourRealFather: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.
Benue, plateau and taraba, which state is the 4th state in the North with a Christian governor?

Because I know adamawa, nasarawa, gombe and bauchi, kogi, Niger are all muslim governor's
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by KingKO22: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Its perhaps a sad fact that proves how dump and pathetic that yeeebow like you have become in Nigeria

I keep saying this, Yeebows are cyber militant and should be curtailed befr you people will extend your virus of destruction and crisis to the rest of the South

You need a refund on ur education sponsored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mild attempt to islamize Nigeria perhaps?
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Cubalabloo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
KingKO22:

Its perhaps a sad fact that proves how dump and pathetic that yeeebow like you have become in Nigeria

I keep saying this, Yeebows are cyber militant and should be curtailed befr you people will extend your virus of destruction and crisis to the rest of the South

You need a refund on ur education sponsored.
Come get your refund motherfuvka!

1 Like

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by KingKO22: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cubalabloo:

The statistics record is a fact and it really shows how frustrated you nd ur Obituary supporters are. You are an irredeemable dimwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by limeta(f): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Islamic facts you mean
Even if the Muslim population in the state is less than 0.6 % they should still be made deputy governor

What percentage is the Christian population in the north 25% if not more yet you could not find a capable hand

We know why you have not started your jihad nation wide

1 Like

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
YourRealFather:

Benue, plateau and taraba, which state is the 4th state in the North with a Christian governor?

Because I know adamawa, nasarawa, gombe and bauchi, kogi, Niger are all muslim governor's
my bad,let me edit it.
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:
Islamic facts you mean
Even if the Muslim population in the state is less than 0.6 % they should still be made deputy governor

What percentage is the Christian population in the north 25% if not more yet you could not find a capable hand

We know why you have not started your jihad nation wide
what is your d**b ass even saying

The reason why tinubu picked a Muslim VP from the north if the reason why the like of obi picked Muslim from the north.

They need northern Muslims vote.

1 Like

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abo.k.i analysis
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Abo.k.i analysis
your Igbo ass should check the fact first before crying
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
your Igbo ass should check the fact first before crying

What does an almajiri know about statistics? This is not bomb making.
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by limeta(f): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
what is your d**b ass even saying

The reason why tinubu picked a Muslim VP from the north if the reason why the like of obi picked Muslim from the north.

They need northern Muslims vote.

Tell me in your own words Tinubu or Osinbajo
So i can rate your dumpnesd
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

What does an almajiri know about statistics? This is not bomb making.
have u enforced sit at home today? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
have u ordered sit at home today?

Even with the sit at home, economic activities in Onitsha covers that of 10 northern states.
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:

Tell me in your own words Tinubu or Osinbajo
So i can rate your dumpnesd
Tinubu

And I Know your ass will picked osinbajo,the same man that is the chairman of economy council and our economy is bullshit plus he is known for his RCCG bigot ass.

Even Tinubu pastor wife will pick his husband. grin grin
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Even with the sit at home, economic activities in Onitsha covers that of 10 northern states.
and your people run to Yorubaland despite that! grin grin

Nigga when did I even tell u I'm northerner?
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by limeta(f): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
Tinubu

And I Know your ass will picked osinbajo,the same man that is the chairman of economy council and our economy is bullshit plus he is known for his RCCG bigot ass.

Even Tinubu pastor wife will pick his husband. grin grin

Don't ever in your life come in my mention
Let me first find you in Facebook so i know your face
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by MagicBishop: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
The fulanis are ecstatic about Lagos going full sharia which they were able to achieve with nothing but a fake promissory note to support Gbana Ahmed's DOA presidential ambition .

Just like Afonja's unbridled ambition to mount the throne of old Oyo led to him aligning with the Fulani Jihadists, your Tinubu has paved the path clear and straight for the Fulani conquest of the entire SW and they are going to use both this Sharia law that will spread like wildfire to adjourning Muslim dominated Yoruba states like Ogun, Oyo and Osun and from there oust him and have a full red blooded Boko at the helms of affairs at the federal level.

These 4 Yoruba Muslim marginal states are perfect for the Fulani to have their much dreamed of access to the Atlantic.

Ondo and Ekiti will be spared .

Have you asked why Dangote is more than comfortable building his multi billion dollar refinery in Lagos? Because he knows Lagos is Fulani clay.

How pathetic can a people be that you can't seem to hold on to a piece of clay.

You lost Ilorin, Lokoja and Okun land to Fulani and now set to lose Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo to same Fulani ?

Are you people so daft not to resort to history beyond story telling ? History is there to set as a reminder and not entertainment reading.

Yaribanza .
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
and your people run to Yorubaland despite that! grin grin

Nigga when did I even tell u I'm northerner?

We are re-inheriting their inheritance by funding their owambe. It's called subtle take over. That's the capacity abo ki illiterate doesn't have.
They think everything is by killing, unfortunately they have killed to the point of killing their own with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is it that hard for you people to engage in conversation without insult?

Cubalabloo:
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

We are re-inheriting their inheritance by funding their owambe. It's called subtle take over. That's the capacity abo ki illiterate doesn't have.
They think everything is by killing, unfortunately they have killed to the point of killing their own with impunity.
says by a nigga that his own people are also known for the same thing grin angry.

U killed, raped, loot and burn
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:

Don't ever in your life come in my mention
Let me first find you in Facebook so i know your face
and thunder fire u if u comment on my post!
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
says by a nigga that his own people are also known for the same thing grin angry.

U killed, raped, loot and burn
Boko Haram shift abeg.
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
MagicBishop:
The fulanis are ecstatic about Lagos going full sharia which they were able to achieve with nothing but a fake promissory note to support Gbana Ahmed's DOA presidential ambition .

Just like Afonja's unbridled ambition to mount the throne of old Oyo led to him aligning with the Fulani Jihadists, your Tinubu has paved the path clear and straight for the Fulani conquest of the entire SW and they are going to use both this Sharia law that will spread like wildfire to adjourning Muslim dominated Yoruba states like Ogun, Oyo and Osun and from there oust him and have a full red blooded Boko at the helms of affairs at the federal level.

These 4 Yoruba Muslim marginal states are perfect for the Fulani to have their much dreamed of access to the Atlantic.

Ondo and Ekiti will be spared .

Have you asked why Dangote is more than comfortable building his multi billion dollar refinery in Lagos? Because he knows Lagos is Fulani clay.

How pathetic can a people be that you can't seem to hold on to a piece of clay.

You lost Ilorin, Lokoja and Okun land to Fulani and now set to lose Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo to same Fulani ?

Are you people so daft not to resort to history beyond story telling ? History is there to set as a reminder and not entertainment reading.

Yaribanza .
igbo nigga worry about the unrest happening in your potopoto.

Recently news told us your people in enugu were cooperating with the same fulani to kidnap locals. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Boko Haram shift abeg.
ESN hush! grin grin
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by limeta(f): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
and thunder fire u if u comment on my post!

I really want to drag you on face book
Rubbish you well well
Aha here you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

US: Voting Tinubu Is Like Commiting Suicide, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime / New Year: Jeffrey Guterman Attacks Keyamo Again, Calls Him Mr Mugu / Has Anyone Withdrawn Cash From Atms Of Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.