Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu (5895 Views)

Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Think9ja(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Jking20:

There's what is called foundation. Only if you're hearing the word for the first time, I won't be surprised. But, as a learned person foundation is the bedrock of every successful nation. Research and thank me later. South Africa for instance.

In other words, blacks can't be anything without the whites. Almost sixty two years later, we still blame the whites for our misfortunes. SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Jking20(m): 12:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Think9ja:

In other words, blacks can't be anything without the whites. Almost sixty two years later, we still blame the whites for our misfortunes. SHAME!

Shame on PDP and his offsprings, who took Nigeria barely to it's feet in the past sixteen years. South Africa is an African country that is going very greatly despite some challenges. But you can't compare to the worst hit colonized states like Mali, Libya, Senegal, Nigeria, Gambia, Sierra Leone, etc
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Jking20(m): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2022
snowball11:

What's this one saying? I guess it's the white who owns Alpha Beta that embezzles 10% of Lagos state monthly tax! undecided

Even with the 10% embezzlement in Lagos, I can tell you Lagos is better ten times than your state. And your statesmen will always run to it to make a living. So, I advice you Respect Tinubu on that. Aside, if you aren't aware whites destroyed Nigeria, I will schedule a class to teach u all you need to know abt that. For now I don't have your time.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by MalcoImX: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2022
iPoB cloning oyibo just as Omokri cloned Wendell Simlin's identity to tarnish Sanusi's image for exposing their corruption in NNPC.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Esama: 12:44am On Jul 14, 2022
That bastard is was Obi Agent.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Telekinetic: 1:10am On Jul 14, 2022
id911:
Is this actually true?
Choi…. So this cocaine sniffing dingBAT don finally cast like this! May God forbid BAT thing!!
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Telekinetic: 1:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Esama:
That bastard is was Obi Agent.
Is or was, which is it?? With morons like you running interference no wonder that dingBAT is losing fast!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 1:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Third class graduate and drug baron Obituary will be exposed further. His Pandora file will be opened fully. He is a scam who tells lies about being a saint. Tinubu is not involved in drugs. He was a senator in NIGERIA while the events were happening in US. If he was involved in drugs, no US diplomats will visit him. But they have been doing that.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by gaby(m): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Jking20:
So you think this has any effect on Tinubu?? Keep dreaming... perhaps, we didn't invite the heartless Americans who slaved us and made us to be backward till now to intrude in our matter. Or are they interested in the political affairs of Nigeria hoping to initiate ways they can control the incoming gov't?

Bleep whites and their evil mindset, if not for them we would have been far by now. They contributed massively for our present situation.

Which America "Slave" you?

Smh....

But if dem dash you visa now you go run go collect am. Even the person wet you dey support run go the "slavers" domain go do drugs wey e take enter Lagos treasury.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 2:52am On Jul 14, 2022
DOTian:

A monumental embarrassment of unbelievable proportion!
If he's not pooping in his pants, he is busy pushing drugs.
To think that Buhari came in as an "anti corruption fighter", only to end up choosing a desperate drug pusher as his successor, is simply nonplussing..
Exactly.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Jack500: 2:55am On Jul 14, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
This will never make front page.

But if it's Reno Mumukri's tweet against Peter Obi front page straight.

It is not making front page, go and hang yourself or leave Nairaland
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by flexydote(m): 5:49am On Jul 14, 2022
I've been watching you spew trash since, you better keep quiet.

Suffering and Smiling has eaten deep into some of us that we now think that's the normal thing.

Shame!!!

FYI, no sane person in Nigeria will ever choose a candidate because of Religion/Tribe.

If you still do then I think you are insane

Jking20:

Even with the 10% embezzlement in Lagos, I can tell you Lagos is better ten times than your state. And your statesmen will always run to it to make a living. So, I advice you Respect Tinubu on that. Aside, if you aren't aware whites destroyed Nigeria, I will schedule a class to teach u all you need to know abt that. For now I don't have your time.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:

You are the one that will drink sniper and die.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by snowball11(m): 6:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Jking20:

This one wants to schedule a class to teach me on how Drugginus finished Lagos state! grin

Talking about the white destroying your self-destroyed country, you will keep on crying about the white been your problem when the problem its staring at your face in the form of criminals that you support and vote into power who end up looting your inheritance and that of your children unborn! grin
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Why isn’t this on front page ??
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2022
ElSudani:
This will only make Tinubu richer if he decides to sue.

But it’s an open secret that he was a bagman for a drug cartel in the early 90s.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2022
whitephoenix:
Anything uncomplimentary about Obi makes front page with the speed of light, even if it's just the opinion of shady characters working for the opposition.

It will take the heavens to fall before this one makes front page. People see through the biases on this site

Seun is very tribalistic... Are you just knowing that
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Useless flattino is behind the useless post.

God bless Asiwaju, the incoming GCFR.

Wailers can wail till thy kingdom come.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by NaMe4: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2022
ElSudani:
This will only make Tinubu richer if he decides to sue.

Abeg make he sue. I support. lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Uchek(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2022
I agree with you!
phorget:

Whites left your shitty hole long years ago yet you won't stop complaining about them just the same way apc even after 7years in power won't stop blaming PDP for all their failures.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Vyzz: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Is this true or edited.
@seun
@Mynd44
@lalasticlala
Abeg move to front page so that the guests can see that tinubu is bringing shame to our dear country.

Very true..

I dey follow the man on twitter and sometimes he dey join the space talk
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Emempaul(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Somebody travel go comeback yesterday today we see this news "smiles" let the games begin. May the best rigger win
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by id911(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:

Take it easy bro
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by 2elliot: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jking20:

There's what is called foundation. Only if you're hearing the word for the first time, I won't be surprised. But, as a learned person foundation is the bedrock of every successful nation. Research and thank me later. South Africa for instance.
All major technologies or improvements in the civilised world came about less than fifty years ago, a few years after almost all of the former colonies gained their independence. America and the rest of the developed nations are always a work in progress; they don't always have their shits figured out. And that is why they are constantly looking for new and better ways to solve their problems. So, there is no excuse for the black man. Our problem is not foundation, our problem is thinking it is. Singapore, China, and a few others like Rwanda, are good examples of this truth.
Even if there was no slavery, it is obvious that the black man would never have been ready for development or grown beyond the dark ages. In fact, in 2022, the black man would have still been living life like it was in 1600s. If not for anything, our contact with the whiteman has opened us up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu / Niger Jailbreak: FG Yet To Publish Details Of Fleeing Inmates / Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.