Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari (33556 Views)

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / We Must Ensure Safety Of Our Children, Buhari Urges Security Agencies, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed he is leaving not any inheritance for his children beyond the training and education he gave them.

The President spoke at the palace of the Emir of Daura, Dr Faruk Umar Faruk, in Daura, during Sallah homage.

He also appealed to parents to inculcate the right values in children, including deep fear of God, respect for constituted authorities and living purposeful life through continuous education.

The President charged youths to seek education, not for government jobs, which are unavailable, but to arm themselves with skill and ability to fight poverty and to meet the needs of the 21st century.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, Buhari said more time should be given to the coaching of future leaders with basic knowledge of moral values as the fast-changing world driven by new technology, would be more competitive and demanding.

“I was locked up for more than three years, after leading the country. At that point, I realised and I told my children that your net worth is what is in your head, not what you have acquired in life.

"My focus has always been on training the children to be relevant wherever they find themselves. I told my children, particularly the girls, that they can only get married after getting first degree.

They already know that I am not leaving anything for anyone to inherit. My greatest legacy to the children is to ensure they are properly educated,” he said.

The President stated children should be guided and taught history as they would find it hard to be patriotic, responsible and respectful without a thorough understanding of their backgrounds.

“Whoever does not have a good sense of history will easily make mistakes.

“We should ensure the children get proper education. The knowledge they acquire should not be towards getting government jobs. We don’t have jobs in government anymore. With technology, governments are becoming more smaller, nimble and efficient.

“Emphasis should now be on skills acquisition and competence in creation and deployment of technology. During the Covid-19, we asked all level 12 downward to stay at home, and surprisingly the systems worked effectively”, the President noted.

He told the Emir of Daura that he will be more regular in visits, preparatory to the handing over in May, 2023, adding that the prolonged absence was due to the demands of his office.

“This is the longest I have been away from home. In fact, the Emir took to the court of public opinion at the prayer ground, when he openly told everyone that I had not visited Daura for close to a year,” he added.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-leave-no-inheritance-for-my-children-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1657736679

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Youngwiz71(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ur Inheritance na failure na....

Even if you leave am them go reject am....

417 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by DonPADRO(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Terrible man

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Education is the best inheritance they could have from you.

Sai baba

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by MightyHand(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Where are they working currently?
Weyreh President shocked No inheritance for your children but they can flaunt with public funds with Direct access to CBN, Treasury Account, Nigeria foreign Account etc.

Mr Clone

306 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by christejames(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
First auction Yusuf's powerbike before I take you serious grin grin

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by alphaRego01(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
If u like leave ur prick

49 Likes

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Not even the cows?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216371.gif[/img]

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Ebubu3: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
The only inheritance u bequeathed them is ur cluelessness

375 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
May be he was talking about physical inheritance like his 150 unproductive cows because all his children had been married into families that are greatly enriched by the government.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by FreeStuffsNG: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
He also appealed to parents to inculcate the right values in children, including deep fear of God, respect for constituted authorities and living purposeful life through continuous education.

The President charged youths to seek education, not for government jobs, which are unavailable, but to arm themselves with skill and ability to fight poverty and to meet the needs of the 21st century.

I pray that the parents and their recalcitrant ill-mannered children who are recklessly uncouth online and offline take this advice and have a change of heart.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

208 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by paramakina202: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mr fake Integrity is still lying to deceive who I don't even know.
Yusuf your unemployed son was able to buy supper bike worth over a hundred thousand dollars while you are still living that nearly killed him anyway..

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Seniorwriter(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Buhari adding Lies to his pack of ills or did he get expo from Lai Lie Mohammed!
paramakina202:
Mr fake Integrity is still lying to deceive who I don't even know.
Yusuf your unemployed son was able to buy supper bike worth over a hundred thousand dollars while are alive that nearly killed him anyway..
And got the injured leg treated with millions... always finish a fact....

In another news if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet as a student in this ASUU strike period and you are not earning even @least $5 daily via online with those viable assets then you are most unwise.
There are thousands of earning means available on the online space which has a community of over 1billion active users that are real and active and need one service or product or the other ......imagine having just a chunck of 100 of them converted to your clients or customers and you deliver with a pegged profit of $2 even if it's monthly that's $200 cash outs on a monthly and the good news is that you can grow your clientele/ customers exponentially.

So if you are interested reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile....NO PMs please because I no longer attend to it.
ljoh:

How can I make 5 dollars a day.
What is your facebook ID
You can make 5 dollars a day with an investment or a skill or a product ....and you'll need a browsing gadget and access to internet.
I stated what to do to reach out for mentorship...

@Seniorwriter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by lagdmark(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Buhari is indirectly talking to tinubu who wnted half of lagos state property and investment for his grandchildren and great grandchildren

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by paramakina202: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Buhari adding Lies to his pack of ills or did he get expo from Lai Lie Mohammed!

And got the injured leg treated with millions... always finish a fact....

In another news if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet as a student in this ASUU strike period and you are not earning even @least $5 daily via online with those viable assets then you are most unwise.
There are thousands of earning means available on the online space which has a community of over 1billion active users that are real and active and need one service or product or the other ......imagine having just a chunck of 100 of them converted to your clients or customers and you deliver with a pegged profit of $2 even if it's monthly that's $200 cash outs on a monthly and the good news is that you can grow your clientele/ customers exponentially.

So if you are interested reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile....NO PMs please because I no longer attend to it.

@Seniorwriter

@Seniorwriter

Comrade I forgot that treatment part of the story thanks for filling the gap grin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bro’s, we don pass this level na…

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by DOTian: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bobo juice..
When they are all billionaires already?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by OneCandleAway(f): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
The foundation fraud zahra is using to collect funds from politicians the case has been hushed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6453993/zahra-buhari-indimi-did-not-defraud

Why didn't she go ahead with the lawsuit against Sahara reporters if she was innocent

https://punchng.news/bukharis-daughter-threatens-sahara-reporters-with-lawsuit-to-expose-n51-billion-frauds-of-apc-chief-customs-officials.html

Your children are already multi multi millionaires. The funny thing is upon all the foreign education you can't pick out one tangible thing they do for a living. The one that might have a job was definitely nepotism.
Yusuf is the most useless.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Lurdmax10: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na you sabi. What of the one wey your children don get through you while you dey office?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by kokoA(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Your children should be the one making this statement. They're already very wealthy..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Ballzproblemm: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
they don't need it. ,the money you have looted from our treasury. to use to fund their lifestyle is enough cool,is it not Yusuf that crashed #50 million bike?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by YourNextLevel(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Who cares ?

After yam and cakes

Next please!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Penguin2: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
And you are telling us for undecided undecided undecided?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Sabadon(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
If i see buhari like this ehnnn i fit deck am.....which yeye inheritance.

Who wan inherit failure before undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
After you've given them enough in cash and kind( the elites' children your daughters married ) Lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by wolesmile(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
When you don set them up already. Which inheritance again?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by inoki247: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
You wey no leave anything for Nigeria wen u dey leave Govt apart from debt wey u acquire..

So I'm sure ur family no go dey expect much from u before u wey plunder country into disaster....

13 Likes

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Dannycypher(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Your never a serious president talkless of being a serious Dad.
Fro top to bottom.

14 Likes

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by shegun4sur: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Incompetent mofo

11 Likes

Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by Udemzy05: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ehn sebi na just cows you get grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.