Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment (24229 Views)

Wike’s Ally Resigns As Commissioner In Rivers State After Redeployment / Bisi Ilawole, Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Others Defect To ZLP / #OurMumuDonDo: Charly Boy betrayed us - Deji Adeyanju resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Omooba77: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Few hours after the Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, reshuffled his cabinet, one of the redeployed commissioners, Yetunde Adeyanju, tendered her resignation letter.

In the cabinet reshuffle done on Wednesday, Adeyanju was redeployed from the Ministry of Water Resources to the Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development.

In resignation letter, addressed to the governor, which was made available to journalists, Adeyanju said her decision was based on her personal conviction to go out of politics.

The letter titled ‘Resignation of appointment’, read, “I, hereby, resign my appointment as a Commissioner in Ondo State with immediate effect.

My decision is predicated on a personal conviction to explore other endeavours outside politics for now.

“However, I’m grateful to you for the golden opportunity given to me to contribute to the growth of our dear state, especially with the Kamomi Aketi Rural Water Supply.

“You gave me the platform and I’m proud that I used it well for the good of humanity. Kamomi AKETI water scheme remains the joy of thousands of rural dwellers today. Once again, I thank you for the opportunity to serve. ”
Also in the reshuffle, the former Commissioner for Regional Integration and Diaspora, Mrs. Bamidele Ademola Olateju, was redeployed to the Ministry of Information and Orientation while the former Commissioner for Physical and Urban Development, Fatai Olotu has also been redeployed to the Ministry of Water and Sanitation.

https://punchng.com/akeredolus-commissioner-resigns-hours-after-redeployment/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
She's may be leaving politics because of Tinubu

27 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Omooba77: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lalasticlala, good omen.....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by gebest: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Oh that's great.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Omooba77: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2022
gebest:
Oh that's great.

Good example....
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by iamyemiakins(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
What Muslim-Muslim Presidential ticket cannot destroy doesn't exist grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Manson1(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
It's beginning to happen

8 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
I no no why I respect people with balls. Dis woman gat d ball, bcs in Nigeria, resignation is never in d blood of an average Nigerian. Na so my respect for Obi increase bcs of d balls he get cum resign from pdp. Having balla is for people that knows their worth bcs a worthless human being no fit resign even in d midst of intimidation and embarrassment en no fit resign.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Okobola146: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by skywalker240(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Haa

Na so e de start
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by shielaAhmed: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Interesting
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Brendaniel: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Nobody wants to wine and dine with the devil anymore

Sanity is getting restored - OBIDATTI2023

20 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Okobola146: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
She's may be leaving politics because of Tinubu
na who ask you? Madam amebo

8 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by NairaLux(f): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2022
grin

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Okobola146: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2022
shielaAhmed:
Interesting
are you coming tonight?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Amotekun777: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2022
sad
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Akerele44(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Money no too they the new post wey the Governor put her

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Honjoshy4u: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Immediately Aketi loss his senses to support a devilish muslim-muslim ticket that is a recipe for calamity, I knew honorable and sane people will distance him. This is just the beginning. Not after the Owo killing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by pyyxxaro: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Nonexisting: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Either she has integrity or her mouth was taken off breast milk in her former ministry hence the resignation.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by McOluOmo: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Ok

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by egypak: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by bigdammyj: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Good.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Temptee101(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2022
shocked

People are just tired of APC and PDP, those urchins and BMCs like senseless griller weh deh support dem na hunger cause am

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Think9ja(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2022
cry
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by HPHC: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2022
It's well...

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Personal belief. A woman of steel.
Sometimes some stay in politics, remaining useless to just be earning instead of resigning..
Eg: A an deputy of Ogun State under Amosun btw 2011-2015.
Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by Ganjafama(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2022
NairaLux:
grin
Why are you laughing? You Neva see person wey resign before?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment by yuzjet(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! / N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.