Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable (1144 Views)

Because He Asked For My Phone Number, I’ll Vote For Tinubu – Singer 9ice [video] / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Oysters(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Street-pop artiste, Habeeb Okikiola, also known as Portable, has revealed that he was paid to endorse the All Progressive Congress’ presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Portable had come under fire on social media after declaring support for APC in the upcoming Osun State governorship election on his Instagram page.

In the video posted on Wednesday, he also asked Nigerians to vote for Tinubu in the 2023 presidential election.

Portable, however, fired back at his critics, saying he was only doing his job, as the ruling party had paid him to support its candidates.

In a new video posted on Wednesday, the Zazuu crooner who said he was once paid to insult Tinubu, revealed that he has changed his tune because he was paid by the APC.

“If they pay you money, you have to work. I was once paid to insult Tinubu during the protests. That was a long time ago. Now, APC has said Akoi Tinubu.

“If they pay you, do your job, no ripping. When I was asked to insult Tinubu, I collected my money and did my job. Now Tinubu is the next. They’re the ones that gave me money, and I must do the work for the money I collected. Akoi APC,” he said in Yoruba.

https://punchng.com/apc-paid-me-to-endorse-tinubu-singer-portable/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1657748463

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by derecho(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
If no be NL, I never hia hin name before.
But who e dey influence abeg?

2 Likes

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Seniorwriter(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Interesting...
I'll comment my reserve later...
derecho:
If no be NL, I never hia hin name before.
But who e dey influence abeg?
Miscreants with his dead beat single now the present maladministrators political party APC going by this news if true ...SMH

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.
derecho:
I have a hunch that if INEC staffs are not careful, they may be the scapegoats
Well a question just crossed my mind....are Adhoch workers qualified to exercise their voting rights during the electoral process ?

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by derecho(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
I have a hunch that if INEC staffs are not careful, they may be the scapegoats
Seniorwriter:
Interesting...
I'll comment my reserve later...

Miscreants with his dead beat single now the present maladministrators political party APC going by this news if true ...SMH

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Eriokanmi: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ęgbę ahun nii rahun se( birds of same feather, flock together) Ti become Tinubu's allies, its either you're a thug, a hooligan or a corrupt fellow. But why?

1 Like

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by IamWonderful: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2022
ok
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by DeleTaller: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ęgbę ahun nii rahun se( birds of same feather, flock together) Ti become Tinubu's allies, its either you're a thug, a hooligan or a corrupt fellow. But why?

What about Davido and Ade dancer?

what about P square and Obi?

1 Like

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Truthisunique2: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Apc and inducement

Nobody needs to be told no body support the evil party for free

3 Likes

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Truthisunique2: 12:26am On Jul 14, 2022
“If they pay you money, you have to work. I was once paid to insult Tinubu during the protests.

What protest are you talking about, if it's last year endsars you were not a "celebrity" then just an agbero of which agberos weren't used or paid

Class youths, students engaged in that exercise, and not even the celebrities did so for money

3 Likes

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Eriokanmi: 12:30am On Jul 14, 2022
DeleTaller:

I'm talking of personality. Read about Zazu and compare them with the 2 peeps you mentioned

1 Like

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by aariwa(m): 3:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Most of these monies being wasted on this campaign are taxes extorted by alpha beta thugs from people struggling to eke out a living like market women who rely on only 500 naira vegetables they sell to save their children from starvation. Tinubu is probably in his 80s the reason he hid his birth and educational certificates, and also sick so if he goes there and dies in his first term, power will go back to north for another 8 years

2 Likes

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by helinues: 3:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Ode. Didn't you perform at Apc rally in Osun state?

Would you have gone there to perform for free?

Everything about this guy is just too local

Semi tout

2 Likes

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Maxymilliano(m): 3:59am On Jul 14, 2022
At least he is being honest in contrast to those that are paid but lie that they are endorsing based on their conscience.
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Karlovych: 4:01am On Jul 14, 2022
embarassed Agbado and cassava overdose, what Drugnibu cannot bribe does not exist!

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by willyo(m): 4:02am On Jul 14, 2022
shocked
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Kez11: 4:27am On Jul 14, 2022
The most dangerous red flag you see in a politician is when they pay you to support them...
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by DCatt: 4:49am On Jul 14, 2022
He's a hypocrite!

Ori ni won, won nri ti won!
DeleTaller:

Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Wisetrue99: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Oysters:

“If they pay you money, you have to work. I was once paid to insult Tinubu during the protests. That was a long time ago. Now, APC has said Akoi Tinubu.

“If they pay you, do your job, no ripping. When I was asked to insult Tinubu, I collected my money and did my job. Now Tinubu is the next. They’re the ones that gave me money, and I must do the work for the money I collected.
Shey na every job you go do
This one has no discipline!

Collect pennies while you can make more if the right people are voted in!

After collecting and creating problems, Una go say the country no good! Una won japa!

If those people collected money and voted in the wrong people, where Una go japa to

Boi, use your brain for once!
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by DCatt: 4:54am On Jul 14, 2022
He said in the same interview that he was paid during Endsars to insult Tinubu but the iddiots suffering from TINUBU DERANGED SYNDROME won't see that part.
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Wisetrue99: 4:57am On Jul 14, 2022
DCatt:
He said in the same interview that he was paid during Endsars to insult Tinubu but the iddiots suffering from TINUBU DERANGED SYNDROME won't see that part.
If Tinubu didn't deserve it, they would have seen it!

Use your brain! Don't think because you are paid today, you can sell your brain!

You still have brain, use it! If you must, collect their money but do the right thing!
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by DCatt: 5:13am On Jul 14, 2022
It seems you don't know what you are saying.
Endsars happened in 2020 and this is 2022.

Celebrities got paid and there was a move to freeze their accounts but like everything Nigeria it was swept under the carpet. So Portable would have received his own small share.

People like portable speak form the heart and will say what some of you hide.
Truthisunique2:
“If they pay you money, you have to work. I was once paid to insult Tinubu during the protests.

What protest are you talking about, if it's last year endsars you were not a "celebrity" then just an agbero of which agberos weren't used or paid

Class youths, students engaged in that exercise, and not even the celebrities did so for money
Re: APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable by Mynd44: 5:17am On Jul 14, 2022

(1)

54 Years Ago The Hausa And Fulanis Joined Forces to Killed The Igbos~video / Three Lies That Have Been Told Against Zik, Ironsi, Ojukwu And The Igbo Nation / Peter Visits Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.