Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) (2315 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2022
The infection is spreading fast now. Like i said on my other thread, i visited different chemist but nothing seems to working on this, they now say i must do some tests to know the way forward. worst is that my wife need all the tests too but we don't have money. the thing is even limiting my movement now. pls a kind nairaland member should help. this is not about money entirely, i can visit any lab to get the test done pls.

Help
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2022
I have to forget about the shame now, i can provide evidence(even with my face) if necessary just to get help. i'm a father of four with on source of income hence lying down here for days will make my children to go hungry. i need to get out of this condition as fast as possible.
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Channah1(f): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Kai Jesus Christ!

I hope those who like saying, 'something must kill a man' when told to practise abstinence can see this because they are many here on nairaland.

Hope someone comes to your aid.
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:
Kai Jesus Christ!

When they say stay in one place, you'll think one is talking trash and you are enjoying life now see..

I hope those who like saying, 'something must kill a man' when told to practise abstinence can see this because they are many here on nairaland.

Hope someone comes to your aid.
I hope we discussed this on the other thread. I stop sleeping with women for a very long time now. Even my wife complained some time ago about my inactiveness but i told her that i'm sick which was a lie. When ever i lie on my bed, i use to think of what my family will eat the next day hence sex is not on my mind talkless of chasing girls. pls understand

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Channah1(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

I hope we discussed this on the other thread. I stop sleeping with women for a very long time now. Even my wife complained some time ago about my inactiveness but i told her that i'm sick which was a lie. When ever i lie on my bed, i use to think of what my family will eat the next day hence sex is not on my mind talkless of chasing girls. pls understand

Good morning

I'm sorry I don't mean to condemn or judge you with your past. I'm only trying to sound a note of warning to those still engaging in such lifestyle to desist from it seeing it leads to no good.

Have you tried herbal remedies? Try and go to those elewe Omo women to help you with something for it.

Get well soon.
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:

I'm sorry I don't mean to condemn or judge you with your past. I'm only trying to sound a note of warning to those still engaging in such lifestyle to desist from it seeing it leads to no good.

Have you tried herbal remedies? Try and go to those elewe Omo women to help you with something for it.

Get well soon.
Nothing seems to working on this including those herbal remedies, if am able to do the tests, i will know what to do next, some people are even saying it's a spiritual attack but i want to do some tests before going that way. thanks for the time and advice ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
I think I had some thing like this once but it might not be the same,does it scratch and mostly at night?
Try funbact-A first
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
I think I had some thing like this once but it might not be the same,does it scratch and mostly at night?
Try funbact-A first
It's always itchy but not painful. i tried that funbact but it did not work. infact, nothing seems to be working on it.
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

It's always itchy but not painful. i tried that funbact but it did not work. infact, nothing seems to be working on it.
if its to borrow some money please do,you need to visit an actual clinic/hospital to get diagnosed.
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
if its to borrow some money please do,you need to visit an actual clinic/hospital to get diagnosed.
Thanks. the people i met and talk to so far were not able to help or even borrow me. but i will still try my best about this issue. i just hope i can get help here or offline as soon as possible. thanks again for your time and advice
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by MufasaLion: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Nothing seems to working on this including those herbal remedies, if am able to do the tests, i will know what to do next, some people are even saying it's a spiritual attack but i want to do some tests before going that way. thanks for the time and advice ma

Go for medical test and don't subscribe to any herbal nonsense or spiritual homes.
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

Go for medical test and don't subscribe to any herbal nonsense or spiritual homes.
Thank you. i pray to get help here or offline soon to visit a lab as recommended by a doctor earlier. this are just tough for me that is why i come here to beg. thanks again for the time and advice
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Mindlog: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

The doctor you saw, was it at a private hospital or at the general hospital?
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Foodqueen(f): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
I no see anything o
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mindlog:

The doctor you saw, was it at a private hospital or at the general hospital?
He is a doctor in one clinic in my village. he said they don't have the equipment to carry out the tests needed so i should come back when i have money so that he will write a note for me to take it to one lab, according to him, it may cost me 10k or more. after the tests, i should bring back the result to him for appropriate drugs. he said that i can also go to any lab myself and explain my condition there, they will be able to do the needful tests
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Foodqueen:
I no see anything o
lol
you don see am already, pls you can help me too
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Mindlog: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

He is a doctor in one clinic in my village. he said they don't have the equipment to carry out the tests needed so i should come back when i have money so that he will write a note for me to take it to one lab, according to him, it may cost me 10k or more. after the tests, i should bring back the result to him for appropriate drugs. he said that i can also go to any lab myself and explain my condition there, they will be able to do the needful tests

Make effort to go to the nearest general hospital and get to see a doctor, the private clinic in your village can't do much for you.
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mindlog:

Make effort to go to the nearest general hospital and get to see a doctor, the private clinic in your village can't do much for you.
OK.

I will try my best and do as you said. thanks again
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by sisisioge: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
OP, once you get to the point of getting treated, pleasecread this to avoid a comeback....

1. Get your partner treated too.
2. Abstain from casual sex. Condoms alone may not be able to protect you. Do you know that you could get infected by having fluids from the groin of an infected person get on your groin especially after you just shaved?
3. Complete the doze of your treatment.
4. Change your boxers/undies or wash them with out water and iron them before use.
5. Do same for your beddings.

Good luck.
Re: This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED) by Ifailed22: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2022
sisisioge:
OP, once you get to the point of getting treated, pleasecread this to avoid a comeback....

1. Get your partner treated too.
2. Abstain from casual sex. Condoms alone may not be able to protect you. Do you know that you could get infected by having fluids from the groin of an infected person get on your groin especially after you just shaved?
3. Complete the doze of your treatment.
4. Change your boxers/undies or wash them with out water and iron them before use.
5. Do same for your beddings.

Good luck.

Noted.

Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Matrimonial Home, The Husband Or The Wife? / How Do I Cope With A Man That Can’t Decide On His Own / Indecision- She Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.