Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million (16379 Views)

Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by sprints1: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2022
see team wey get sense. sterling signed kimpembe and koulibaly about to be sealed. unlike my team chasing shadows, and they are about to sign one dwarf from ajax abeg who curse man utd.
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Maverick777: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2022
nony43:
This one city is selling their good players I hope they are replacing them, else na forth how be their position next season.
Sterling has always been surplus to requirements at city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by oyeb15: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2022
City coach hate Black players
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by sprints1: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2022
nony43:
This one city is selling their good players I hope they are replacing them, else na forth how be their position next season.
guardiola wey get sense sterling has lived up to city. he wants to sign new hungry players.ake will go. he has grealish to replace sterling. cucurella will replace ake. you can see that he is a wise am

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2022
ArchiLimited:
This guy misses an average of 5 open chances per game and scores 1. Chelsea fans that have no patience. I hope they don't eat him up when things turn sour.

Theu need a Top or noteable black striker.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by ogbiwa: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Aswear and cos of his pointed backwards nyash

His what? grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by naijapikin2(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2022
A few things are guaranteed to happen this coming season.
1. Chelsea will praise him the first few weeks, thereafter they will chew him for his missed chances, even if Chelsea win the match. Werner and havertz as case study.
2. He is overrated like many english players. Expect more injuries to him unlike the past.
3. One good thing he brings is his ability to commit defenders and get free kicks and penalties.
4. Stamford bridge will still be rented by Chelsea.
5. This is Thomas tuchels last season in chelsea..
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Good onev
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by oakinshield: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Maverick777:

a surplus to requirement with 131 goals and 97 assist abi. if I slap you eeh. sad
Maverick777:

a surplus to requirement with 131 goals and 97 assist abi. if I slap you eeh �
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by kiddkash(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2022
BigDawsNet:
embarassed

Sterling
koulibaly
Granby

This team go win something oh next season...
I evny them sha
gnabry

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Biafranodogwu55: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
Stale news na £47.5m, e no reach £50m sef
Plus add ons
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by ufuosman(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Welcome to Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by tfelicityk(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Congratulations to the blues
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by hotwax: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2022
naijapikin2:
A few things are guaranteed to happen this coming season.
1. Chelsea will praise him the first few weeks, thereafter they will chew him for his missed chances, even if Chelsea win the match. Werner and havertz as case study.
2. He is overrated like many english players. Expect more injuries to him unlike the past.
3. One good thing he brings is his ability to commit defenders and get free kicks and penalties.
4. Stamford bridge will still be rented by Chelsea.
5. This is Thomas tuchels last season in chelsea..

ok ara ilu awon ozu...

your comment was well discard in the trash can

now craw back to your hole...
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by naijapikin2(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2022
hotwax:

ok ara ilu awon ozu...

your comment was well discard in the trash can

now craw back to your hole...
one word to describe you.. "arindin"
Please don't look for the interpretation, because you may join the growing list of suicide cases...
Last bullet: scarliwag
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by hotwax: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2022
naijapikin2:
one word to describe you.. "arindin"
Please don't look for the interpretation, because you may join the growing list of suicide cases...
Last bullet: scarliwag

u be oponu na..we both know
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by JBoss25(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Ojuntana:
Man Utd have..... lipsrsealed grin
obsessed fool
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by skywalker240(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Chloraseptic:

It's because he's very attack minded and very offensive to the opposing team that's why he's seeing those chances in the first place and that's the kind of player every team needs.

Someone who's not an out and out striker still scored 20, 10 and 13 goals respectively for the last three seasons. You are here still talking about missed chances. Do you want him to score all the chances that come his way.

Maybe you want him to score 40 goals a season.

People that didn't miss 5 chances in one game how many goals did they score last season.
You should also consider the kind of team he was coming out of and the way they always play to create chances
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by blowjohn(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2022
This guy waist don bend pass camel neck frm unnecessary moving around.

Even if the ball is with keeper at one end of the field and he's at the other end, he will still be gallivanting around in circles, semi circles and triangles.

I never see player wey no gree rest one place like this guy.

Best of luck to him
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by naijapikin2(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2022
hotwax:

u be oponu na..we both know
it's obvious that your school fees was a waste of financial resources,.. tongue the money would have been better used to open a kiosk, because the provision have a better reasoning factor than you do. angry
One condom could have saved your family the problem you constitute to them. now get off my mention before I use data and mess up the remaining part of your life that is equally sitting on a time bomb.
Collosal waste of resources like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Glycosunde: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
If not that Sterling was an English player and Chelsea just love to waste money, there is no way Sterling with just a year left in his contract will be bought for 50 million when he also has the same problem with most Chelsea attackers; which is missing of chances. We created a lot of chances last season but converting them into goals were the problem and now you bring a Sterling that is also known for missing glaring chances and expect to improve your attack with him. England and over hyped and over priced players. How much was Mane sold to Bayern Munich. Nonsense and Ingredients. Chelsea better look for players to sign because up till now they are still not ready

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by hotwax: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
naijapikin2:
it's obvious that your school fees was a waste of financial resources,.. tongue the money would have been better used to open a kiosk, because the provision have a better reasoning factor than you do. angry
One condom could have saved your family the problem you constitute to them. now get off my mention before I use data and mess up the remaining part of your life that is equally sitting on a time bomb.
Collosal waste of resources like you

what is this one saying?

yabbing dust as usual...

ara ilu awon osu
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Streetmovement(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Prechgold1180:
nah so unah talk for Lukaku

Attack minded ko

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Oga if you no Sabi something dey keep quiet

Sterling no be striker but he managed to score for the past Seasons and till date he's still one of the best attacking winger Manchester city had, ask any city fan wey Sabi ball

A player that's not even a striker still manage to score that amount of goals throughout his Manchester city career.

Him Major work na to create chances and man's still be banging goals....

I no just understand una dey like talk anyhow, the lukaku wey you dey talk no get goals reach sterling last season upon say na striker him be o

Try dey get sense
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Streetmovement(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Better signing for the blues
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Geovanni412(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Chloraseptic:

It's because he's very attack minded and very offensive to the opposing team that's why he's seeing those chances in the first place and that's the kind of player every team needs.

Someone who's not an out and out striker still scored 20, 10 and 13 goals respectively for the last three seasons. You are here still talking about missed chances. Do you want him to score all the chances that come his way.

Maybe you want him to score 40 goals a season.

People that didn't miss 5 chances in one game how many goals did they score last season.

Where Sterling go see those kind of chances to miss for Chelsea? If to say Lukaku been go Man. city, im for score plenty goals pass the wey im score last season. - pattern of play matters a lot.
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2022
A good signing
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Thesaint141(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nice One

Koulibaly Next.
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by foleskay(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
BigDawsNet:
embarassed

Sterling
koulibaly
Granby

This team go win something oh next season...
I evny them sha
Which player be granby
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by naijapikin2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
hotwax:

what is this one saying?

yabbing dust as usual...

ara ilu awon osu
hahaha are you so much of an illiterate Can't you read?
Or they taught you english language in igbo? Hahaha... Oga speak English it's a universal language.. or take your illiterate garbage into whatever shit hole you crawled out from.
One good condom could have saved nairaland from one stupid and crass speaking user.
MTN give you free data, instead of you to use it wisely, you just drop senseless comments...
Last bullet:.... Demented imp
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Maverick777: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
oakinshield:
a surplus to requirement with 131 goals and 97 assist abi. if I slap you eeh. sad a surplus to requirement with 131 goals and 97 assist abi. if I slap you eeh �
keep quiet!
was he a guaranteed starter for city last season?
Or you don't know city score so many goals, that anyone can easily rack up double figures even from the bench.
just open your mouth waaa without thinking
you want to slap your fathers age, I blame Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobo Launches Football Academy In Prisons (Photos) / Allen Onyema Promises Super Eagles N20m For Cape Verde Win / Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.