Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,616 members, 7,861,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million (16385 Views)

Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Prechgold1180(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Oga if you no Sabi something dey keep quiet

Sterling no be striker but he managed to score for the past Seasons and till date he's still one of the best attacking winger Manchester city had, ask any city fan wey Sabi ball

A player that's not even a striker still manage to score that amount of goals throughout his Manchester city career.

Him Major work na to create chances and man's still be banging goals....

I no just understand una dey like talk anyhow, the lukaku wey you dey talk no get goals reach sterling last season upon say na striker him be o

Try dey get sense

You wey get sense try use am paint your family
Bcus he blike your family I mean ur mum and dad b like them nur get bcus if them get them for fit train u wey get sense with more better ways to reply person comment without insults

Your sense long nah just your family nur get
More reason I need to paint the family with your sense
Good day
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by bobestman(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sterling don join Oshodi under bridge boys. Congrats

Well, Fairly used Iphone 7 and Smart 5 for sale
WhatsApp 09074632761

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by johnbosco11(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Tranquilo hombre, tranquilo

Please what is the meaning??
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Ojuntana: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
JBoss25:
obsessed fool
See brother wey Mumu
When will you start using your teeth to cut meat instead of waiting for mommy to cut it for you
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Ijaya123: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Chloraseptic:

It's because he's very attack minded and very offensive to the opposing team that's why he's seeing those chances in the first place and that's the kind of player every team needs.

Someone who's not an out and out striker still scored 20, 10 and 13 goals respectively for the last three seasons. You are here still talking about missed chances. Do you want him to score all the chances that come his way.

Maybe you want him to score 40 goals a season.

People that didn't miss 5 chances in one game how many goals did they score last season.

He is no different from Timo Werner. That’s why I want CR7 in that attack. You can be guaranteed of 30+ goals from him at least for the next 2 or 3 seasons before he retires.
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by eddyosagie(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pls guys how can I get this new Chelsea jersey? The original one ooo grin
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Realguyman1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
adioolayi:
Na Barcelona dey do wonders this transfer window...despite the financial crisis.
Barcelona just dey buy both who follow road and who nor follow. Barcelona just come become see finish club.

Next time for Barcelona life, them nor go try build their team on top one person head again.
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by sunshine1974(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Chloraseptic:

It's because he's very attack minded and very offensive to the opposing team that's why he's seeing those chances in the first place and that's the kind of player every team needs.

Someone who's not an out and out striker still scored 20, 10 and 13 goals respectively for the last three seasons. You are here still talking about missed chances. Do you want him to score all the chances that come his way.

Maybe you want him to score 40 goals a season.

People that didn't miss 5 chances in one game how many goals did they score last season.
you are valid
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Realguyman1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
sprints1:
see team wey get sense. sterling signed kimpembe and koulibaly about to be sealed. unlike my team chasing shadows, and they are about to sign one dwarf from ajax abeg who curse man utd.
Later now, them go begin blame this their new coach.

A whole team way employ new coach. Team wey Matic, Pogba, Lingard, Mata, and Canvani for comot all at once, up till now them never get any reasonable signing wey them done sign. Man u matter loud o.

If to say most of the players wey dey man u before get head, the thing for still manage dey let hear for ear. But so unfortunate say most of the players there na just anyhow players.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by kelmicheal: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tottenham is a team to watch out for next season
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Otasikwe(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
wink

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Streetmovement(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Prechgold1180:

You wey get sense try use am paint your family
Bcus he blike your family I mean ur mum and dad b like them nur get bcus if them get them for fit train u wey get sense with more better ways to reply person comment without insults

Your sense long nah just your family nur get
More reason I need to paint the family with your sense
Good day

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You no fit reply me well because you no get facts, shows you're talking out of point and still no get sense afterall...

If you dey sure of wetin you been talk before you for no vex.

Next time try dey talk facts

As for the tantrums you're throwing up there na nairaland he end.
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by oakinshield: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Maverick777:

keep quiet!
was he a guaranteed starter for city last season?
Or you don't know city score so many goals, that anyone can easily rack up double figures even from the bench.
just open your mouth waaa without thinking
you want to slap your fathers age, I blame Nairaland.
you said sterling was never a guaranteed starter but only 3 player have played the most games in a team coached by pep guardiola and they are Messi, Philip lahm and sterling. plus his goals tally speak for themselves. Don't refere to my father again. thnks

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Bouncing2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wow,,this guy is still 27!!? shocked

I've been seeing this guy on telly since i was 5 or thereabouts....his days at Liverpool with Suarez and sturridge!!..wow shocked

GREAT GUY he is!!!
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Otasikwe(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bouncing2:
Wow,,this guy is still 27!!? shocked

I've been seeing this guy on telly since i was 5 or thereabouts....his days at Liverpool with Suarez and sturridge!!..wow shocked

GREAT GUY he is!!!
see lai
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Bouncing2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Otasikwe:
see lai
Don't get you mahn embarassed
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by hyride: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Book a ride today on Hyride app right from the comfort of your home.
Download and Install on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.rider.elite

With Hyride, you
- Eliminate fraudulent ride
- Connect 24/7
- Online Chat
- Real-Time Tracking
- Extra Income
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Prudoh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
ArchiLimited:
This guy misses an average of 5 open chances per game and scores 1. Chelsea fans that have no patience. I hope they don't eat him up when things turn sour.
[color=#000000][/color]He's better than all Chelsea winger

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
ogbiwa:

His what? grin

Shoot out nyansh

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by emmyluizzz: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
ogbiwa:

This deal was officially announced around 3pm yesterday and you're getting it around 11am today less than 24 hours later on a Nigerian forum that depends on users for content generation, and it's already old and stale for you. I guess you paid Nairaland to be giving you instant news as it happens that's why you're typing this. If you need it instantly go to Chelsea twitter feed pls and stop abusing your internet access.

don't mind him..he may not even understand what you just typed..he is a vagabond

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Wwwq: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by osazsky(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Who runs man u is definitely a white Buhari...mane was available then sterling ...them go soon go sign one old Lewandowski and expect magic very useless club...but y will man city sell one of it's best players to a rival...who is going to replace sterling..I nor like gnebery at all o...city missed this..wrong move
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by osazsky(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
ArchiLimited:
This guy misses an average of 5 open chances per game and scores 1. Chelsea fans that have no patience. I hope they don't eat him up when things turn sour.
on a good day,none of your current players can bench him on that flank...kpele
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by vislabraye(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mynd44:
I miss the days when if you sign a player for 50 million, he has to be the best. The days Chelsea signs Torres for 50 million.

Not now that every player is inflated

It's called inflation. Oil price is not the same. The cost of cars or land are not the same. Even price of petrol or gas then is double what it is today
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Panda7(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
this sterling guy resembles one of my colleagues in school, same height, plays even harder than sterling just difference of tat and migration.
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by ericmor: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Me not even expecting goals from him because of that but he should just be creating chances na in be my own
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Niswayne19: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Stay fit like Sterling with the Oraimo Watch 2 Pro

Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Anija: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
All the players bought the same amount didn't help us in the past, Shevchenko, Torres
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mynd44:
I miss the days when if you sign a player for 50 million, he has to be the best. The days Chelsea signs Torres for 50 million.

Not now that every player is inflated
was Torres a good player
Re: Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million by Mohbola(f): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
This deal loud but e no loud reach Oraimo Freepods Pro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games / Nusara Suknamai: Leicester Refuse To Pay Compensation To Family After Crash / Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra Welcome Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.