Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

To My Fellow Obidients....urgent Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Fellow Obidients....urgent Information (384 Views)

Obidient Charlie Boy Post Misinforming Fellow Obidients On Twitter / Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! / My Fellow Obidients, Should We Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Obidients....urgent Information by Eddygourdo(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Everyday we are under attack and alot of us have been at the fore front of pressing their necks, on all platforms.

I want to commend us all at thrse herculean efforts, we are not violent people, but this effort needs it. We are fighting for the existence of Nigeria, the existence of Christians, the existence of a future for our youths and we must not relent in our efforts to press their necks whenever and wherever. However we must not lose sight of the price of this battle. Aso rock is the end goal and we will achieve it.

Read and digest the message in the image below, it should help you know you are on the right track. You are with the right candidate. Our support will give him victory. The naysayers will be disgraced and you will see how events in the coming months will disgrace them.

Peter Obi is our candidate, we have carried him this far even at great expense to our lean purses, but the journey is still long and ardous. Continue with your sensitization efforts offline. Meet people and play them his videos, tell them about our fight for a new Nigeria. Speak in the language they will understand, your efforts at one person a day will go a long way to make 10million votes in 2023.

I must tell you that we are in a position of advantage, we have the lead, they are panicking and attacking because they know that. Don't listen, press their necks always.

At the end, we will smile in 2023 because our children will have a foundation to build their own Nigeria on.

I am OBIDATTI

2 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Obidients....urgent Information by maybet081: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2022
The fight is on brother, we are on advantage on this election the opponent are really aware the reason for their desperation.

Imagine tinubu is not interested in pdp but attacking labor party, according to him obi will labor to death, just imagine a supposed Nigerian leader.

Drug lord indeed

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Obidients....urgent Information by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2022
EVERYONE HERE BE OBIDIENT IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim: What Is Osinbajos Take? / A Funny APC resignation Letter / State Of The Nation: Nigeria May Collapse In 2 Yrs If… — Gani Adams J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.