Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) (47097 Views)

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures / Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
COMPAQ:

I like the WAS! That WAS the original plan but it did not come to pass.

Mistake...That was how it was funded.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kudos to Buhari for this project, but Obi has my vote come 2023. Just waiting for the green light from INEC to collect my permanent voters card
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by akaahs(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
prince3009:

Point of correction, it was never a project by Muhammadu Buhari!

It was a brainchild of GEJ which his administration paid the contractors to handle just before Buhari was sElected into office.

Let's state facts the way they truly are!
....... To add, government ll only pay 40% and construction pays 60% to be recovered through toll gates mounted at the entrance Bridge.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by evangmx(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
This project is Good luck project. I have not seen any project done by this government for the past 8years. Am sorry to say this government is a failure. And we must be OBI-dient by next year.
Thanks
Obi- datti we stand
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by southome(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Did you say beautiful and quiet? You've not been to this place obviously. Your speaking from the picture.
Mynd44:
Lovely skyline. Towns are so so beautiful and quiet
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by BigBizzy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
With what everyone sane person is seeing and going through in Nigeria, some youthful idiots decide to rain support on Buhari to slow poke magnanimous buffon?

Indeed zombies are real
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by bobntu: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
9yrs later, we still dey look photo grin
Meanwhile see toll gate oo, when the bridge is far from being ready.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Hotfreezer: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nword223:

Anything Mohamed is a blasphamy to South South and South South, it(s Jonathan project.

Stupid boy come and ban, I have more 10 to activate, no one have the monopoly of foolishness, 2023 my ass.

I don't reply to children of slaves.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
prince3009:

It was a brainchild of GEJ which his administration paid the contractors to handle just before Buhari was sElected into office.

For your mind, you don knack grammar...'branchild'.

Do you know its meaning?

Brainchild ko, brainmother ni...

Oga, the idea to construct a new bridge has always been there for decades.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by sleemomymy: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
prince3009:

LINOUS. THIS YOUR LIE FIT WAKE DEAD BODI O.
Re: Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) by Nword223: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hotfreezer:

I don't reply to children of slaves.

And you later replied to your master not slave, how logic,for your information check the history of those taged as slaves and cowards in Nigeria and come back to thank me later. Swackie Joe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? / Man Flaunts Cash Before Buying New Car,Crashes It In A Building A Day After.PICS / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.