Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Breaking: NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso Picks Pastor As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso Picks Pastor As Running Mate (451 Views)

Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Former Kano DeputyGovernor Hafiz Abubakar Defies Kwankwaso, Picks PDP Guber Form / Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso Picks Pastor As Running Mate by ExAngel007(f): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUOI3LT174I

The New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) has announced that
its presidential candidate and former governor of Kano State,
Rabiu Kwankwaso, has chosen Bishop Isaac Idahosa as his
running mate for the 2023 general elections.

The party made the announcement on the official Twitter page
of its campaign organisation on Thursday where it wrote, “Our
VP Pastor Bishop Isaac Idahosa from Edo State.”

Bishop Isaac Idahosa from Edo State is the Senior Pastor of
God First Ministry, popularly known as Illumination Assembly,
with its headquarters at Lekki Light Centre (LLC), Ajah, Lagos.

The cleric who is also a gospel singer, writer, and
motivational speaker is popularly known as ‘Prophet Talk Na
Do’ by his followers.

Kwankwaso’s choice comes after he failed to get the
presidential candidate of the Labour Party and former
Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi to be his running mate.

Obi’s refusal to be Kwankwaso’s running mate also ended the
two political parties’ alliance talks as they had announced
earlier that they were in talks on reaching an alliance ahead of
the 2023 elections.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/14/breaking-nnpp-presidential-candidate-kwankwaso-picks-pastor-running-mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso Picks Pastor As Running Mate by Youngwiz71(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2022
He he likes he should pick the pope, I remain Obidient
Re: Breaking: NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso Picks Pastor As Running Mate by WATCHOVER(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Kwankwaso has already rendered his political career he has been nurturing Finally Useless
Re: Breaking: NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso Picks Pastor As Running Mate by micronut(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol.. It is well Kwankwanso.. I fear you can win your local government sef.

By the way. I sell Jikokoa O burn Charcoal Stoves in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan and Osun. See my Signature to order yours.

(1) (Reply)

There Was Vote Buying In Osogbo, I Witnessed It Myself – Akin Ogunbiyi Of AP / Davido In Tears As He Celebrates Uncle's Election Victory With Okada Men In Osun / Muslim Muslim Ticket: My Soul Is Not For Sale, Says APC Senator Ishaku Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.