Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn (3114 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Sunday Igboho Thanks All Yoruba Supporters Mentions Olubadan, Ffk, Fayose Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by franchasofficia: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2022
One beautiful thing I cherish about the Yorubas is this, despite the fact that some of them following Tinubu blindly can be so selfish, wicked and annoying, a lot of honorable and honest men full Yoruba land.

Great men like Prof Wole Soyinka, late Fela Kuti, Gani Fayehimi, Bola Ige, Olu Falae, Afenifere leader, Prince Ebunoluwa and so many others.

In this trending video, a popular Yoruba Oba blast Bola Tinubu and his Yoruba supporters, including Northerners contesting for 2023 Presidential election as he recounted how Obasanjo a Yoruba man ruled for 8 years, Osinbajo serving as VP for 7 going 8 years, Yaradua and Buhari Hausa-Fulanis going for 11 years, Goodluck Jonathan Southsouth ruled for 5 years and he queried Nigerians that what about the Igbos? That Nigerians should all support Igbos for 2023 for equity fairness and justice as he queried Yorubas that they complain of marginalization, that what about Igbos? That Igbos have every right to complain and agitate in Nigeria because Nigerians have not been fair to them.

The Oba spoke in Yoruba dialect but it has been translated.

Watch the emotional video outburst on this Twitter link https://twitter.com/HisKnowledgeabl/status/1544579170608586754?t=pnwK7gemVd-37rmijfnUhQ&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Elashade: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Viscuz: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2022
LoL
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by ImDStar: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2022
grin if Tinubu cannot be just and fair in selecting his running mate as an ordinary citizen, how would he be fair in dealing with the activities of government and Christians as the president who nobody can dictate to?

Even if your brain is not working at all, the Buhari's suffering and APC leading should put some sense in it.

18 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Madmohamed1: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
One besutiful thing I cherish about the Yorubas is this, despite the fact that some of them following Tinubu blindly can be so selfish, wicked and annoying, a lot of honorable and honest men full Yoruba land.

Great men like Prof Wole Soyinka, late Fela Kuti, Gani Fayehimi, Bola Ige, Olu Falae, Afenifere leader, Prince Ebunoluwa and so many others.

In this trending video, a popular Yoruba Oba blast Bola Tinubu and his Yoruba supporters, including Northerners contesting for 2023 Presidential election as he recounted how Obasanjo a Yoruba man ruled for 8 years, Osinbajo serving as VP for 7 going 8 years, Yaradua and Buhari Hausa-Fulanis going for 11 years, Goodluck Jonathan Southsouth ruled for 5 years and he queried Nigerians that what about the Igbos? That Nigerians should all support Igbos for 2023 for equity fairness and justice as he queried Yorubas that they complain of marginalization, that what about Igbos? That Igbos have every right to complain and agitate in Nigeria because Nigerians have not been fair to them.

The Oba spoke in Yoruba dialect but it has been translated.

Watch the emotional video outburst on this Twitter link https://twitter.com/HisKnowledgeabl/status/1544579170608586754?t=pnwK7gemVd-37rmijfnUhQ&s=19

after tinubu meeting whit sultan of sokoto whit somm Fulani cabal's their conclusion is Muslim Moslem ticket

Tinubu told sultan that they will only complain for two months and keep quiet.

The Christian in Nigeria can only make noise.
Say tinubu

If Christian allaw this to happen I'm sorry for them as for us we have second option and that is Biafra. We can never be part of a country where Muslim will dominate ndi igbo will never allow it.

So if their plan is to come and deep coran inside Atlantic they better plan to go and belly Koran in desert.

If yeruba Christian think they will vote because tinubu is their brother the consequences will be upon them. Jus like middle belts the kill will increase and no one will speak for them.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by tobounty(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2022
It's well

3 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by derecho(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Wait and see Tinubu's boys insult him for speaking the Truth

1 Like

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by VoteTinubu2023: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Hungry man.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by franchasofficia: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Madmohamed1:
after tinubu meeting whit sultan of sokoto whit somm Fulani cabal's their conclusion is Muslim Moslem ticket

Tinubu told sultan that they will only complain for two months and keep quiet.

The Christian in Nigeria can only make noise.

A very close friend, a Fulani man that live in Katsina whom I have been supporting financially for some years now after we met during my NYSC told me a very disturbing sad truth.

He told me that Oga, he likes me and my people so much that it breaks his heart how some of his people, especially their leaders see my people as the evil in Nigeria even when he and other Fulanis know that Ibo as he calls Igbos are the best people in Nigeria to make friend.with.

He said he heard this from his brother who works at a popular Emir palace. That his brother said that El Rufai organized the meeting to convince Northern leaders to support Tinubu but that Tinubu must pick a core Northern Moslem as VP, that Tinubu will soon die. That they said they have followed Tinubu closely and that Tinubu won't be strong enough to rule and because Tinubu will want to prove that he is democratic, that he will hand over power to his VP whenever he embarks on medical leave abroad that the VP will then.use that opportunity to implement their own plan which Buhari failed to implement.

That it was El Rufai or Kwankwaso they wanted but Tinubu rejected El Rufai and picked Shettima. That they would have preferred Kwankwaso if he was still in APC.

He said as for Igbos, that their evil leaders don't even want to hear anything Igbo or Christian and that was why they refused to support Amaechi or Osinbajo that Buhari wanted.

He said they said Peter Obi is good and that he will spoil all their years hardwork to develop North. That Igbos are too strong headed that Peter Obi will even decentralize the government to make it easy for Biafra and Yoruba Nation to come after his tenure.

So all the Yoruba Tinubu supporters, they don't know why the evil Northern leaders are queuing behind Tinubu, they think its cos of love for Tinubu, they should wait and see.

The guy's revelations shattered my heart. Though he told me not to tell anybody and I said no wahala. This Nigeria, sighs, its well sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by plaindealer: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Fake popular oba wey no get name.. silly Igbos...

1 Like

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by SmellyNyash: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2022
grin

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by franchasofficia: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2022
plaindealer:
Fake popular oba wey no get name.. silly Igbos...
Check the video, you should know the Oba as an acclaimed Omoluabi unless u are Omoale
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by perez100: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu and his supporters" stupid reason for having Mudlim -Muslim ticket is because the Christians in the North are minority. But they should ask Tinubu what was the reason for electing him to be APC Presidential flag bearer when Muslims are minority in the Southern Nigeria? Why didn't APC consider that Christians are majority in the South but they overlooked it and picked a minority Muslim in the South? But they gave us useless reason that picking a Christian in the North as Tinubu"s running mate is a political calamity because Christians are minority in the North.

These Muslims and Tinubu think they are smart.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Madmohamed1: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
A very close friend, a Fulani man that live in Katsina whom I have been supporting financially for some years now after we met during my NYSC told me a very disturbing sad truth.

He told me that Oga, he likes me and my people so much that it breaks his heart how some of his people, especially their leaders see my people as the evil in Nigeria even when he and other Fulanis know that Ibo as he calls Igbos are the best people in Nigeria to make friend.with.

He said he heard this from his brother who works at a popular Emir palace. That his brother said that El Rufai organized the meeting to convince Northern leaders to support Tinubu but that Tinubu must pick a core Northern Moslem as VP, that Tinubu will soon die. That they said they have followed Tinubu closely and that Tinubu won't be strong enough to rule and because Tinubu will want to prove that he is democratic, that he will hand over power to his VP whenever he embarks on medical leave abroad that the VP will then.use that opportunity to implement their own plan which Buhari failed to implement.

That it was El Rufai or Kwankwaso they wanted but Tinubu rejected El Rufai and picked Shettima. That they would have preferred Kwankwaso if he was still in APC.

He said as for Igbos, that their evil leaders don't even want to hear anything Igbo or Christian and that was why they refused to support Amaechi or Osinbajo that Buhari wanted.

He said they said Peter Obi is good and that he will spoil all their years hardwork to develop North. That Igbos are too strong headed that Peter Obi will even decentralize the government to make it easy for Biafra and Yoruba Nation to come after his tenure.

So all the Yoruba Tinubu supporters, they don't know why the evil Northern leaders are queuing behind Tinubu, they think its cos of love for Tinubu, they should wait and see.

The guy's revelations shattered my heart. Though he told me not to tell anybody and I said no wahala. This Nigeria, sighs, its well sha
if they think they igbo will allow them to do what they did to Niger Delta by milking them dry wee will not allow them tempered whit our gas

2 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by plaindealer: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2022
franchasofficia:

Even the most useless Nollywood director no go buy your made up fake story

Why do your people lie so much and make up rubbish?

You people need to stop insulting our intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by helinues: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
The popular Oba no get name?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by franchasofficia: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
plaindealer:

Even the most useless Nollywood no go your made up fake story

okay
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by franchasofficia: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
The popular Oba no get name?

grin
As the leader of Omoluabi Online Urchins (OOU) Nairaland Branch, you ought to know the Oba from the video abi u are now Omoale? Rara oh
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by helinues: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
As the leader of Omoluabi Online Urchins (OOU) Nairaland Branch, you ought to know the Oba from the video abi u are now Omoale? Rara oh

Relax, drink cold water and come again

2 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Jack500: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
franchasofficia:

Mr man you are hallucinating, you think you are talking to your fellow ibos abi?

Your propaganda is dead on arrival, no to obituary and Atiku in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by PhantomPAIN(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
franchasofficia:

omo this one na cold zobo ,you too lieee damnn !!

1 Like

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Iamw0nderful: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Popular Yoruba Oba? what an insult? his name not mentioned, his face is even on any social media, his voice cannot even open my house toilet talk more of more of my school, Popular is another name for Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants, Hehehehehe they just define anything to suit their folly

2 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Eniitankorede: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oba that has no name. And the igbos are looking for Biafra and they have called NIGERIA a zoo.
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Kendo999: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu don enter one chance grin grin
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by citygarden(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
What type of useless propaganda is this, Oba that doesn't have name, Oba that doesn't have the state he is governed. This Obi army feel like they can discredit someone with their useless propaganda
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by JOemmy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is the last thing on tinibu's mind right now his life time personal ambition is above any consideration he looks like a man who can sacrifice his whole family to get to aso rock.
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by franchasofficia: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
plaindealer:

Even the most useless Nollywood no go your made up fake story

Don't worry, 2023 is not far. I don't pray for Tinubu to win anyway, but if by any chance he wins, I will come back after 6 months of his Presidency to quote u, I just pray God keep us all alive by then
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Wintertime: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Truth
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hungry man
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by IgOga(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oba wey nor get name se dat one na Oba or na Alaba boys recording skit grin grin grin

This emi lokan mentality full ground....Tinubu: Emilokan...Igbos: Emi lokan....Atiku: Emi lokan....na so 2023 campaign dey go so far...nothing concrete from anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC Zones Out Lawan, Akpabio Others / “Even If It Means Paying The Supreme Sacrifice….” - Obi’s Old Tweet Surfaces / 10 Strange Laws Many Nigerians Don't Know About - No. 1 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.