Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging (40643 Views)

Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos / Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by SHINJA: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
081087n:
Serves him right...that's how obi followers are bashing ppl who supports TINUBU, when tinubu wins now, they'll be begging like this truck driver

Nawaooo
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by whiteboyswag: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Useless country that allows commercial vehicles use their roads without insurance.
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by nextstep(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
All na for show.
Abeg, pay me the money to fix my car, leave story. Were. grin

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by phemmyfour: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
E don buy market. See the small boy....he probably doesn't have drivers license
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Irondome1:
Only in Lagos.

Those who drive on Lagos mainland roads get mind Sha...
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Arysexy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin

This one na yoloba boy.

One of the Tinubu thug drivers.

They will be insulting you while driving rough, but when gbege burst, they will be rolling on the flow naked and be shouting Emabinu and egbamiooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by yusluvad(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
That serves him right. Next time he would be cautious and careful....
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Why all the theatrics? He should man up

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
First of all... that's not an SUV

T O DARLING

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by pacespot(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
This one fit lie down for the SUV o and call the car "my oga" grin cheesy

Are you sure this man dey normal so?
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Cokahot: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
I can rem 2 months ago,a bastard of abt 6.2ft hit me from behind at a sharp bend,I was going straight,while he was on the left,naso he damage my bumper side marker glass. I went mad,raged with anger,but sadly for me he was abt 3ft taller than myself. I still yeye am,dey drag him shirt,say if I make call ,na woha for am.road safety and police came to my rescue and pleaded with me. He dented my paint but I later wiped off the false scratch with wax the following day. Now my marker glass don break,the bulb no on again. I dey drive am like that. I hate someone at my rear driving like a dunce. But if to say na me. I go damage him glass,side mirrors,tyres,rims,bonnet. And zoom off.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Offpoint1: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
He shouls chill, na car e bash no bi person e kee
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Cokahot: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
It's panel beatable. Matrix boot 60k with glass,panel 20k, painting 7k. I day if I deh turbo,na with brake and leg brake and at least 6ft away from the car infront of me. I only do bumper to bumper at que in filling stayions,traffic jam. But on top speed,I like to dey middle of road,dey turbo.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Who gave this weed smoker truck to drive? He is not even fit to be a motor boy.
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Arysexy:
grin

This one na yoloba boy.

One of the Tinubu thug drivers.

They will be insulting you while driving rough, but when gbege burst, they will be rolling on the flow naked and be shouting Emabinu and egbamiooooo grin

You re looking for trouble, vawulence shall be unleashed on you.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by IzzyAgu: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
symbianDON:
grin the owner of the SUV is patiently waiting for him to finish all the gymnastics

Yeeeeeeeeee cheesy wink
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Gkay1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
See gobe
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Kobicove(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
What if this guy had killed someone with his reckless driving? sad

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by jimmyolasun: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
Nigeria can never be boring........ grin grin grin grin

As some werey don dey old as per aging things, another set of young and vibrant werey are coming up..

werey no dey finish for naija. grin grin grin grin grin

the werey don somersault like 150 times for that video grin grin grin grin

note: I need a part time hustle guys. probably weekend hustles..

If you dey ibadan I can direct you to someone
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Edyice: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by purplekayc(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
I know it must be lagos
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by DenreleDave(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
jimmyolasun:

If you dey ibadan I can direct you to someone
Na Lagos I dey
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
U don buy market grin
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by DAVE5(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Faith4God:
Forgive and forget please

The car nko, would the damage disappear
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by jimmyolasun: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
DenreleDave:

Na Lagos I dey
Ok
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Iamstickzbaba(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Are those gestures for me grin grin grin grin
That truck driver will not kill me with laugh ooo, I can relate to the way the guy is feeling dare ooo... It's not easy, where he wan take start grin grin grin
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Tapout(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Faith4God:
Forgive and forget please

Go and fix it for him Ma.
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Emmy4040: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Small Nyash dey shake o
Re: Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging by Abujaexpress: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
StagethemTVee:
An unidentified truck driver who bashed a SUV from behind breaking its rear screen and destroying the booth in the process is seen Rolling on the ground at the outcome of his driving. Funny thing is if someone had advised him to take it easy or be careful a few minutes before the accident, he would have cuss at the person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JjfUZuJtv4

Wisdom is profitable to direct but most of the truck, minibus and tricycle drivers have refused to have sense when it comes to safe driving. The tricycle drivers especially believe in their gang of co-drivers to help them bully private car owners even when they are the wrong party.
Igbo weeds don commot for him eyes sharp sharp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) / Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives / Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.