Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply (22479 Views)

Nigeria Commences Sanctions Against Niger, Cuts Off Electricity Supply / Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by NBY1: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2022
princeade86:
Russia cant survive this.
Look at you, since the unprecedented sanctions against Russia did anything wrong with them(Russia). Europe blindly follow US and they harm themselves... May peace rein

9 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Heathrow44:
Putin could come out as a compassionate leader if he wants at the end of this, he needs to drag this blockade of gas to Europe till winter period and during the near start of near zero freezing temperatures in Europe, Russia would suddenly decide to supply gas to all of Europe as Christmas souvenirs and show of support that Europe despite its differences and rough edges that Europe would always stand together and use diplomacy when necessary, he would supply this gas throughout winter and keep quiet, the war would end, Russia comes out of it as a true European ally and caste a bad look on the US unconsciously, This would over time become the most direct and significant threat to NATO future,

Most European countries had been programmed to hate Russia. No matter what Russia does for them, she will never be welcomed.

6 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by objobj: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Amodi470:
All that one na story, the time has past gone when since 1912 when charcoal and firewood were the order of the day, Germans better be wise.

I'm still looking for the sense here.
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by bansempire22(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2022
hahaha so what happen to the paris deal abi global warming no matter again..putin done loyal dem na firewood dem want use warm body

1 Like

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by spawnx: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2022
I wonder why our leaders signed the " no coal use" for Nigeria. Thermal plants, that uses coal will comfortably solve our power issues in the country.

It is being used in several countries but because of the loans our leaders want, they go into agreement. Global warming my foot.

During the lockdown, it was clear that these developed countries were the ones polluting the earth.�

4 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by pansophist(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2022
EU leaders are US prostitutes, they will destroy their countries for the US to retain its global hegemony. Why on earth would they join US in sanctioning Russia? How about be a mediator, solve the issue between Ukraine and Russia instead of be on one side and sanction the other to death?

Have your guys (EU) not suffered enough? Millions of Ukrainian refugees are scattered around the EU, costing the EU so much in emergency funds, inflation high up the roof, euros depreciating to the usd first time in decades, energy crisis, high cost of everything, and a looming nuclear threat to EU's security and existence, yet, you're still America's bitcch? Ain't you guys tired of being banged, as America used your blood as lubricant?

European security is a wholesome thing. You can't secure the EU at the expense of Russia's security, this is just common sense. For decades Russia has warned that it sees Nato expansion as a threat to its security, and they have good reasons for that because nato was created to counter Russia in the first place. But you called the Russians bluff and kept encircling them.

They should be lucky its putin, not Stalin or Medvedev, these ones would probably have turned off every drop of gas long ago and let's Europe have a taste of the hell they give to others. Putin is really patience I swear. If your plan is to destroy my country, then kindness will never be what you remember me with.

These winter will tough, I only hope Europeans wakes up and get their country back from the political prostitutes that have hijacked it and turned it to America's bitcch.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Messijoseph56: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Meanwhile US dollar is equal to Euro lol

1 Like

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Putin thinks differently, he is a bully. The only thing he believes in is to bully and bully the weak around him. He will use this gas, as his own pay back to Europe. Germany and co are in for a long ride with Putin

Putin is the bully here, right? You're one of the brainwashed!
Most Russian Oligarchs had their investments ceased across Europe and some were sold off immediately such as that of Abrahmovic's Chelsea fc like they had been waiting for it before.
USA alongside UK invaded many countries back to back and not even one country sanctioned them. Russia did and all European and American countries cut her off from everything like never seen before in the history of human kind. Haba!
But still, to people like you, Putin is the evil

13 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Nigerians are doing the same because of high cost of gas. However, you can learn a skill today and go out to make money for yourself free
WATCH THIS AND GET EMPOWERED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O6R5gZSMxc?sUB_Confirmation=1
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2022
pansophist:
EU leaders are US prostitutes, they will destroy their countries for the US to retain its global hegemony. Why on earth would they join US in sanctioning Russia? How about be a mediator, solve the issue between Ukraine and Russia instead of be on one side and sanction the other to death?

Have your guys (EU) not suffered enough? Millions of Ukrainian refugees are scattered around the EU, costing the EU so much in emergency funds, inflation high up the roof, euros depreciating to the usd first time in decades, energy crisis, high cost of everything, and a looming nuclear threat to EU's security and existence, yet, you're still America's bitcch? Ain't you guys tired of being banged, as America used your blood as lubricant?

European security is a wholesome thing. You can't secure the EU at the expense of Russia's security, this is just common sense. For decades Russia has warned that it sees Nato expansion as a threat to its security, and they have good reasons for that because nato was created to counter Russia in the first place. But you called the Russians bluff and kept encircling them.

They should be lucky its putin, not Stalin or Medvedev, these ones would probably have turned off every drop of gas long ago and let's Europe have a taste of the hell they give to others. Putin is really patience I swear. If your plan is to destroy my country, then kindness will never be what you remember me with.

These winter will tough, I only hope Europeans wakes up and get their country back from the political prostitutes that have hijacked it and turned it to America's bitcch.

Well said.

People/countries need to be ready to "recieve" what they "give" .

Even Bible said : do unto others as you want them to do unto you.

So, sanctions = gas cuts et al. Do me i do you

1 Like

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2022
BBBricks:
Russia with you or without you the world is moving on

Moving backward grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by pansophist(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Putin thinks differently, he is a bully. The only thing he believes in is to bully and bully the weak around him. He will use this gas, as his own pay back to Europe. Germany and co are in for a long ride with Putin

Putin a bully? How exactly?

You think like a follower, not a leader, hence you'll call Putin a bully, an opinion that you didn't formed yourself, birthed by your own thought process, but what others who have ulterior motives have programmed you to think.

Russia is fighting an existential battle now, and this is the only chance it gets to survive, and Russia's survival is global survival. We need them, even more than they need us. If they wait until Ukraine join nato and the US used the bloc to invade them from all angle, then it will be harder to fight then. Prevention is better than cure.

This is why you'll probably never taste leadership position because it's a different kind of mindset. You can't rule over people and the largest territory on earth and think like you're thinking. If anything, Russia and Putin is the victim here. It's not Russia surrounding the US with nukes, its the opposite. Russia is already surrounded with nato via Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Norway, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, and now they want to join Ukraine, Finland and Sweden.

And you called him a bully? If my leader can't protect me, then he better step down. His loyalty is to me, not the US. Its more deeper than you think, the world is under western imperialism, and everyone suffers from it, including you. And if you don't know how you're suffering, then you don't know what true freedom is. Putin is fighting a noble fight that less than 1% of humanity can fight. The more you understand what's going on, the more you respect and wish for him to win.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by jojothaiv(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Heathrow44:
Putin could come out as a compassionate leader if he wants at the end of this, he needs to drag this blockade of gas to Europe till winter period and during the near start of near zero freezing temperatures in Europe, Russia would suddenly decide to supply gas to all of Europe as Christmas souvenirs and show of support that Europe despite its differences and rough edges that Europe would always stand together and use diplomacy when necessary, he would supply this gas throughout winter and keep quiet, the war would end, Russia comes out of it as a true European ally and caste a bad look on the US unconsciously, This would over time become the most direct and significant threat to NATO future,
Let see how it goes, but me thinks this has to do with nations not ready to pay for gases in rubles. I might be wrong..

1 Like

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2022
jamesversion:
Life is transient. In 120yrs from now everyone on earth possibly will be dead.

Life is Vanity. If you aren't living a vain life, you are doing yourself cos life is vanity. grin

That is why I will fucq as much girls as I can before I leave. Atleast let me enjoy the vain things of life.

Damn Fuckaholic.
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Almunjid(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2022
jamesversion:

Life is Vanity. If you aren't living a vain life, you are doing yourself cos life is vanity. grin

That is why I will fucq as much girls as I can before I leave. Atleast let me enjoy the vain things of life.
Lol. Life is not vanity, the material things we strive to accumulate are the vanities. Choose ur vanity wisely!

The things u prioritize during ur life time determine ur lifetime accomplishments. Should the whole world heed to your advice and prioritize sex over other must important things, u won't be holding that phone in ur hands nor will there be Nairaland and other social media Apps. All men will just be chasing females up and down, having sex and procreating, we'll just be like other animals.

"The world" is like "a football pitch", if u find yourself in it, choose a wing and play it to the best of ur ability. Don't run aimlessly on the pitch, if u don't have a purpose of existence (a wing to play), choose one for urself (and stick to it).
Life is a journey and ur legacy is ur footprint that would remind the world of u when you're no more. If u don't have a footprint, no human will know that u once existed or pass through this world. A wasted lifetime is when u lived for 100 years and when u died, u were forgotten in a month. There's no difference between u and a fifty years old Chimp that died a month ago.

Each and everyone of us is special, check urself, search for that thing (potential) that makes u special and beneficial to other humans, use it to benefit urself and the whole world and when you're no more, the whole world would celebrate u and bless the day u were born. To be born without a purpose (in life) is bad, but to die without (serving) a purpose is the worst.

Life is not vanity, but there's nothing in it except what you're able to make out of it. Once again, Choose ur vanity wisely!

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by adonaimart(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Coal and brisque makers, I hope you are getting ready?
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Kaiser20: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2022
See firewood and Coal see Euro.
This is opportunity for Nigeria to supply Europe with Firewood/ Coal,. Let rest the struggle for global warming for now.
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by jamesversion: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2022
Almunjid:

Lol. Life is not vanity, the material things we strive to gather are the vanities. Choose ur vanity wisely!

The things u prioritize during ur life time determine ur lifetime accomplishments. Should the whole world heed to your advice and prioritize sex over other must important things, u won't be holding that phone in ur hands nor will there be Nairaland and other social media Apps. All men will just be chasing females up and down and having sex, we'll be just like our relatives (the apes).

"The world" is like "a football pitch", if u find yourself in it (during a match), choose a wing and play it to the best of ur ability. Don't run aimlessly on the pitch, if u don't have a purpose of existence (a wing to play), choose one for urself (and stick to it).
Life is a journey and ur legacy is ur footprint that would remind the world of u when you're no more. If u don't have a footprint, no human will know that u once existed or pass through this world. A wasted lifetime is when u lived for 100 years and when u died, u were forgotten in a month. There's no difference between u and a fifty years old Chimp that died a month ago.

Each and everyone of us is special, check urself, search for that thing (potential) that makes u special and beneficial to other humans, use it to benefit urself and the whole world and when you're no more, the whole world would celebrate u and bless the day u were born. To be born without a purpose (in life) is bad, but to die without (serving) a purpose is the worst.

Life is not vanity, but there's nothing in it except what you're able to make out of it. Once again, Choose ur vanity wisely!

Peace!

I will take my time to read this post later this night when I'm home.
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Jessepaid(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Last last this sapa go reach everybody
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by hayzed19(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Putin is still compassionate, and they should be grateful that it is not Medvedev, that one go don off everything since.

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by wink2015(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2022
The new alternative arrangement to go for coal and firewood if the russian refuse to supply gas is a threat to the environment.

Countries like Germany were at the forefront of promoting environmental policies and lowering of greenhouse gases emission and what have you.

Now they want to eat their words because of the role they play in supporting Ukraine in the ongoing war with Russia.

BEFORE NOW EU LEADERS WERE TALKING BIG AND INSULTING RUSSIA.

They kept their hope on gas supplies from the United States.

Meanwhile, the American gas is not close to them because of the distance from europe and it will cost a lot of money to supply gas from America to Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Judybash93(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2022
jamesversion:

You had me in the first half grin
The second half ended me

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by gudugudumeje: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2022
The Chancellor will rather get chased away and out of government for issues germane to Germans welfare to be addressed... Why join a fight you bear the brunt when USA, its spearhead is far away not having its citizen to bear the brunt.... Let him quit, it is high time.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by salem1996: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Shedrill:
grin

There are levels to this

My grand Ma will like this

grin grin Grand Ma supports Russia?
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Babalola0920: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Heathrow44:

Absolutely smart move RUSSIA can't be win on this things called strategical WAR
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by salem1996: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Almunjid:

Lol. Life is not vanity, the material things we strive to gather are the vanities. Choose ur vanity wisely!

The things u prioritize during ur life time determine ur lifetime accomplishments. Should the whole world heed to your advice and prioritize sex over other must important things, u won't be holding that phone in ur hands nor will there be Nairaland and other social media Apps. All men will just be chasing females up and down and having sex, we'll be just like our relatives (the apes).

"The world" is like "a football pitch", if u find yourself in it (during a match), choose a wing and play it to the best of ur ability. Don't run aimlessly on the pitch, if u don't have a purpose of existence (a wing to play), choose one for urself (and stick to it).

Peace!

I just wish someone learn wisdom from these words. I don't know why people seems to value the unnecessary things and makes them a priority. Till today I still find it hard to understand why the over-hype in sex. Imagine if all the men that invented these things only spent their time, energy, and money on sex and clout chasing, maybe we will have not to live on and called gadgets by now.

People think backwards and yet think is civilisation embarassed kiss

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Kingkamal(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2022
jamesversion:

And God will surely punish a proud sinner
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by gaby(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol... But baba, people don dey live for Germany before gas technology nah. Let dem go back to late 19th century grin

Only that these present crop of Caucasian citizens can't endure such. Technology has become a right and a way of life.

How are you, sir?

Good morning boss...

You are spot on, brother.

How are you and everyone else?

My warmest regards, bro.
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by frog12: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2022
how can you be compassionate to backstabbers and betrayers? they will never stop

Heathrow44:

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by Missionaire: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
pansophist:

Putin a bully? How exactly?

You think like a follower, not a leader, hence you'll call Putin a bully, an opinion that you didn't formed yourself, birthed by your own thought process, but what others who have ulterior motives have programmed you to think.

Russia is fighting an existential battle now, and this is the only chance it gets to survive, and Russia's survival is global survival. We need them, even more than they need us. If they wait until Ukraine join nato and the US used the bloc to invade them from all angle, then it will be harder to fight then. Prevention is better than cure.

This is why you'll probably never taste leadership position because it's a different kind of mindset. You can't rule over people and the largest territory on earth and think like you're thinking. If anything, Russia and Putin is the victim here. It's not Russia surrounding the US with nukes, its the opposite. Russia is already surrounded with nato via Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Norway, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, and now they want to join Ukraine, Finland and Sweden.

And you called him a bully? If my leader can't protect me, then he better step down. His loyalty is to me, not the US. Its more deeper than you think, the world is under western imperialism, and everyone suffers from it, including you. And if you don't know how you're suffering, then you don't know what true freedom is. Putin is fighting a noble fight that less than 1% of humanity can fight. The more you understand what's going on, the more you respect and wish for him to win.
Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tannhauser:
If you cannot see how the ultimate loser in this is Russia then the joke's on you.
Even Nigeria will not be spared the fallout.

How is that? Enlighten us. They tried to make Russia the loser but she managed to turn the heat on them. That's what I understand from the whole sanctions and counter measures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply by shogsman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Imagine the senselessness in your words, do you even know the definition of payback, a country keep sending weapons to kill his soldiers, sanctioning his country to ensure they suffer , seizing Russian properties and business even go as far as nationalizing some and spreading hate towards his countrymen throughout the world, now he is paying them back and you call that bullying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guinea Coup Leaders Announce Nationwide Curfew / White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing / How Did Ancient Black Egyptians Become White Or Lightskinned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.