Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate (1299 Views)

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / This Are My Own Candidate For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
After all we are in a democracy, stop being obsessed with muslim muslim ticket of Apc, stop making noise, if you don't like the muslim Muslim candidacy of APC, you can vote for Pdp, Lp or NNPP.

It is your choice, blackmailing Tinubu because of his choice of a Muslim Vp shows that the opposition party you support can't win the 2023 presidential election, no wonder, you spend your time complaining instead of promoting your Christian muslim candidate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Omoslim26: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oga we live and interact in this clime together so when such agendas that will cause unrest and tension amongst us arises it's important we all stand against it so it seeds will have no chance to germinate.
Just as everyone spoke up against the ruga agenda,so should everyone who has sympathy for this country.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by ItsTutsi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
On Muslim-muslim ticket we stand.. Vote Tinubu for president

2 Likes

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Viscuz: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Upe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Omoslim26:
Oga we leave and interact in this clime together so when such agendas that will cause unrest and tension amongst us arises it's important we all stand against it so it seeds will have no chance to germinate.
Just as everyone spoke up against the ruga agenda,so should everyone who has sympathy for this country.

There is no agenda, i am sure you are supporting a candidate that has someone from the opposing religion, support that person if you are not comfortable with tinubu's muslim Muslim ticket.

We are in a democracy, it is up to you to choose whomever you want.

1 Like

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Totilopussylick(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
On Muslim-muslim ticket we stand.. Vote Tinubu for president

I stand with you.

We will vote for Tinubu to be the next president of federal republic of casava agbado tongue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by fullnetwork: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
After all we are in a democracy, stop being obsessed with muslim muslim ticket of Apc, stop making noise, if you don't like the muslim Muslim candidacy of APC, you can vote for Pdp, Lp or NNPP.
Simple

1 Like

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Whois(m): 3:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Sure no time for small talks. We will wait till election to show our protest against muslim muslim ticket of Apc by voting labor party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Wintertime: 3:54am On Jul 16, 2022
This country needs reform.. a law should be placed on a president and vice president must not be of the same religious faith in a complex country like Nigeria
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Akanbiedu(m): 4:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Whois:
Sure no time for small talks. We will wait till election to show our protest against muslim muslim ticket of Apc by voting labor party

Labouring in vain

1 Like

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by KingKO22: 4:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Omoslim26:
Oga we live and interact in this clime together so when such agendas that will cause unrest and tension amongst us arises it's important we all stand against it so it seeds will have no chance to germinate.

By noise or by vote ?

Typical Obituary supporters. When your principal is a 3rd class philosopher then you followers are no different
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Whois(m): 5:13am On Jul 16, 2022
What part of "no time for small talks" don't you understand? STFU if you can't Read to understand

Akanbiedu:

Labouring in vain

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:16am On Jul 16, 2022
That's going to be hard for the oppositions oo.

Something terrible might happen if they make any comments without attacki or Insulting Tinubu.

Those people are not cultured, mannered or matured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:24am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
That's going to be hard for the oppositions oo.

Something terrible might happen if they make any comments without attacki or Insulting Tinubu.

Those people are not cultured, mannered or matured
are you not opposition?
are you a Tinubu supporter?
didn't you denied him countless times here and demanded money to support him?
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:26am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
are you not
an opposition?
are you a Tinubu supporter?
didn't you denied deny him countless times here and demanded money to support him?

Your crying started so early today.

The storage tanks are still available oo

Still you are yet to improve with this your shakabula grammar
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:32am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Your crying started so early today.

The storage tanks are still available oo

Still you are yet to improve with this your shakabula grammar
lol
why are you demanding money to support Tinubu who you denied
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
oga you no get political value for this forum ooo
hahahahaha
Nairaland FFK always chasing clout and trolling
Hehehehe

cc
Moh247

1 Like

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
lol
why are you demanding money to support Tinubu who you denied
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
oga you no get political value for this forum ooo
hahahahaha
Nairaland FFK always chasing clout and trolling
Hehehehe

cc
Moh247

Do you want my labour to be in vain?

You have been trolling people on this forum for decades, cancelling their comments and always attack others yet , shingbai you are not paid for the restless job.

Do you want others to be like you?
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:37am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Do you want my labour to be in vain?

You have been trolling people on this forum for decades, cancelling their comments and always attack others yet , shingbai you are not paid for the restless job.

Do you want others to be like you?
Hahahahaha
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
so you've admitted that you're nairaland FFK without political value but all for clout and attention.
hahahahaha
cc
Moh247

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
so you've admitted that you're nairaland FFK without political value but all for clout and attention.
hahahahaha
cc
Moh247

Admitted?

Na today you have been blackmailing people on this forum..

Like I told you. Your likes have been relegated on this forum . Your activities is now more like the last kick...
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:40am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Admitted?

Na today you have been blackmailing people on this forum..

Like I told you. Your likes have been relegated on this forum . Your activities is now more like the last kick...
Hahahahaha
even when caught red handed he still dey deny.
Nairaland FFK with no political value
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio

cc
Moh247

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:42am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
even when caught red handed he still dey deny.
Nairaland FFK with no political value
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio

cc
Moh247

I am a man of honour. I take responsibility for my actions or words without blaming others.

Let me repeat it again. Tinubu is loaded, I can support and defend him for free but campaigning for him, let him show me the mulla.

We have focus and direction not line you who have been doing anywhere belle face.
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Viscuz: 5:44am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

I am a man of honour. I take responsibility for my actions or words without blaming others.

Let me repeat it again. Tinubu is loaded, I can support and defend him for free but campaigning for him, let him show me the mulla.

We have focus and direction not line you who have been doing anywhere belle face.

Tinubu no go give you shi shi go and look for a good job like a real man so that you can feed .
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

hahahahaha stop changing mouth dude
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
Nairaland FFK

cc
Moh247

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Tinubu no go give you shi shi go and look for a good job like a real man so that you can feed .

Hahahahaha

When I already made myself clear that even if Pdp or LP offered me a blank check, I will use it to clean my yansh.

That's honour and integrity.. We are not cheap and we don't allow our labour to in vain
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:49am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

hahahahaha stop changing mouth dude
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
Nairaland FFK

cc
Moh247

Are you having issue in comprehending little things? If not then start and be coherent instead of always going off rail
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Viscuz: 5:49am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahaha

When I already made myself clear that even if Pdp or LP offered me a blank check, I will use it to clean my yansh.

That's honour and integrity.. We are not cheap and we don't allow our labour to in vain

Without party you no go fit feed what a shame

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Viscuz: 5:49am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Are you having issue in comprehending little things? If not then start and be coherent instead of always going off rail

Shatap
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

nairaland FFK shatap
you've been exposed
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Without party you no go fit feed what a shame

Na so the level of the confusion don reach

According to you, I can't survive without political job reason why I have been doing the BMC job for just N30k, yet you go still open your mouth to say I am jobless?

How can a jobless person still be receiving monthly money without doing anything
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by Viscuz: 5:52am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Na so the level of the confusion don reach

According to you, I can't survive without political job reason why I have been doing the BMC job for just N30k, yet you go still open your mouth to say I am jobless?

How can a jobless person still be receiving monthly money without doing anything

Shatap hungry man . Go and look for a job Election na every 4 years . If I catch you go steal I go make sure say them cut your hand o

Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:52am On Jul 16, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
nairaland FFK shatap
you've been exposed

NL UGM stop being incoherent
Re: Leave Tinubu And His Muslim Vp, Vote For Your Own Candidate by helinues: 5:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Shatap hungry man . Go and look for a job Election na every 4 years . If I catch you go steal I go make sure say them cut your hand o

As long as I never asked you for money or data, then what you wrote above is as usual balderdash.

Meanwhile, you could be talking from experience as you have been lurking around NL looking for who to prey on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Please: On Top My Property, Omo Ibo Wan Kill Me / I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified / James Nwafor To Head Peter Obi's Campaign Security In The Northeast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.