Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife (90528 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by MorataFC: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Keepamsafe: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
I’m seriously not impressed!
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Moh247: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
It's high time we start criminalising knifes with sharp edges
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Prettychild(f): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
superCleanworks:

this would be hard. why?
He saw them and had the option of walking away but he actually walked away and CAME BACK to the venue, not to punch or beat ot rant or rain verbal abuses but with the sole intention to commit murder with a murder weapon against a defenseless man.

He had motive and his intention was clear and his action was deliberate.

case closed.

----
finally, he should not have come with a knife for one person. He should have come with a bucket of Acid for two of them. That is what they actually deserve for such brazen act of betrayal.
He can walk freely, his lawyer would raise the defence of provocation

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by 123readygo: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by bonnyhope: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Women and wahala
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by SavageResponse(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Na wah o! shocked
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fear woman. See how a woman finished a whole family by killing 2 brothers. shocked
I would have said the man lost his mind seeing his wife live doing doggy style, reverse missionary or cow girl with his brother.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by patrickcollins: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
epondudu:

Oj simps..not everybody will be like you.
That's the definition of a real MAN.
Smile, which definition he is likely going to be hanged or jailed for a very long time, so do u think other men won't be enjoying the wife

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Sassy256(f): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sad case, shameless duo.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by stevups(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Those Bwari people are animals...one that I know is having cana knowledge of both younger and old sister on the same floor.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Proudlyomonna: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
Confusing headline. Who stabbed who?

The husband of the adulterous woman stabbed his brother when he caught him sleeping with his adulterous wife.
Now the useless brother is dead,the senseless husband will rot in jail while his adulterous wife will continue from where she stopped.
In all this who do you think win undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by fortune1894(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
She has succeeded in destroying 2 brothers,one dead n the other in jail for life n she is free like a butterfly
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's very bad
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
And where did u read all dis scenes in the post? See the way u re proudly explaining nonsense
superCleanworks:

Please read my statement again.
he did not carry out the murder IMMEDIATELY.

he left the scene to get a knife, he could have abandoned the idea but he chose to proceed with the knife back into the venue with the intention to attack and kill an unarmed person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by czarr(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is what Solomon meant by "stolen food is sweet but in the end it feels like a mouth full of gravel"

Now where ever his spirit is, he would regret ever sleeping with his brothers wife, in the beginning he may have felt excitement, now he is dead.

Even if you are not a Christian, I encourage everyone to read proverbs. The Bible is a collection of books.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by flexispy: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Killed his brother and he's going to jail. Good for you Mr Simpson
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by pat077: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
A typical example of two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Slurity(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Some kind sin sef .. You go die finish shame no go even allow you fit look God eyes beg am for mercy during judgement.
if the woman is actually his wife, the worst that can happen to him is jail and not death
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Glycosunde: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Some people sha. Imagine the guy just pass him brother go neighbor house go dey sleep with him brother wife. No fear no conscience at all. E don tay wey dem start am to even get mind run am when d husband dey around. E sure me say even d neighbor go dey collect him share too. How this one go take tell God wetin kill am before him time so angry angry

MEANWHILE: My household, Friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI. 2023 ASO ROCK is POssible

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by SavageResponse(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Massiveglory:
Wrong! There is what is called provocation. And the fact he did it immediately will count as provocation. if he has a good lawyer, he will come out .

You're wrong!

This will not qualify as provocation, this is premeditated murder!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by ZIAZI(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is crazy! Well, he won't be sentenced to death last last. He'll be held for manslaughter, but that's if his lawyer will bring up the issue of provocation as a defence.

I feel his pain, but he went too far.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Abujason: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kestolove:
dia is love in sharing

Meanwhile you no wan share your own.
Give me ya love biko! grin
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by fof1: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kestolove:
dia is love in sharing

Continue Pls
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Mercury12(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
epondudu:

Oj simps..not everybody will be like you.
That's the definition of a real MAN.
so killing his brother out of stupid emotions makes him a real man in your deluded kinda world?
Lol
Y'all are both same. Emotionally weak and pathetic boys makes choice they would greatly regret.
The husband should be happy he finally caught an unfaithful woman and a betrayal brother.
What he needs do is drove both of them out of his life and not take stupid action that would put him in jail. Yes only wise and emotionally strong men knows this not cry baby men forming strong

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by jkingx(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
The man is not guilty by reason of TEMPORARY INSANITY. Any smart lawyer can get him off the hook even in a sh^t-hole zoo like this. Ask Danny Crane and Alan Shore.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by fykes(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Brother?? You killed your brother not even friend or neighbor...hmmm

If there's anybody I can easily overlook if he bangs my wife it's my brother.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by bmdmix13: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Crime of passion.
Get a good lawyer, u just might walk free
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Massiveglory: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
You are not right.
Nothing shows premeditated there.
SavageResponse:

You're wrong!

This will not qualify as provocation, tjisbis premeditated murder!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.