Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? (558 Views)

Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / What Business Can You Start Or Invest In With 1milion Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by pikechukwu6(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please, this is seriouse. A brother in need of advise.
What business can someone start with 1million naira.
A business that is lucrative.
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by jetwonder(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
angry Bonkering! Weet, Coke and Tramadol business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Gadgets and accessories.

Wholesale and retail.

HOW TO SELL ONLINE

RUN ADS, RUN ADS, RUN ADS !!!

You can either sell organically or by running paid ads.

To run paid ads (create a facebook page and instagram business account).

I have a tutorial video to help you with that (contact me privately).

- join Nigerian facebook groups focused on tech (add friends from there and fill up your friends list to 5000 contacts.)

Warning : don't add more than 10 persons to your friends list at a time so you dont get banned.

- share valueable content on your wall about the product (information on google)

- learn copywriting (youtube)

- create an online profile (twitter, facebook and Instagram)

- take quality pictures with a good phone camera (iphone or good android)

- download whatsapp business and list the powerbanks on the catalaog and set your price

- create a google my business profile (this helps with Search Engine Optimization)

- offer a pay on delivery service within your location

- post customer feedback and delivery runs to gain trust !

THIS is what I do with Powerbanks daily, you can take a cue from here >>>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/7154299/powerbank-business-side-hustle-passive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by Zealoy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Importation of forign extract soap from dubai, let me know for more info
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by pikechukwu6(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zealoy:
Importation of forign extract soap from dubai, let me know for more info
Thank you for this information, how do I get legit link remain the question
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by pikechukwu6(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
ecomalchemistt:
Gadgets and accessories.

Wholesale and retail.

HOW TO SELL ONLINE

RUN ADS, RUN ADS, RUN ADS !!!

You can either sell organically or by running paid ads.

To run paid ads (create a facebook page and instagram business account).

I have a tutorial video to help you with that (contact me privately).

- join Nigerian facebook groups focused on tech (add friends from there and fill up your friends list to 5000 contacts.)

Warning : don't add more than 10 persons to your friends list at a time so you dont get banned.

- share valueable content on your wall about the product (information on google)

- learn copywriting (youtube)

- create an online profile (twitter, facebook and Instagram)

- take quality pictures with a good phone camera (iphone or good android)

- download whatsapp business and list the powerbanks on the catalaog and set your price

- create a google my business profile (this helps with Search Engine Optimization)

- offer a pay on delivery service within your location

- post customer feedback and delivery runs to gain trust !

THIS is what I do with Powerbanks daily, you can take a cue from here >>>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/7154299/powerbank-business-side-hustle-passive
Thanks but I think it will cost much to archive
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
pikechukwu6:
Thanks but I think it will cost much to archive

You just need to select 5 fast selling products , learn how to run ads.

Build and grow your distribution channel to 1000 dropshippers.

Take this and run with it.

See you at the TOP.
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by YangaBabe: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Agriculture is one business you can start with as low as 100k, as far as you're diligent, it will definitely pay of. You can also look out for the Next Titan Nigeria season 9 show where contestants pitch their ideas for a chance to win upto 20 million naira. You shouldn't miss that for anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by Zealoy(m): 1:16am On Jul 16, 2022
pikechukwu6:
Thank you for this information, how do I get legit link remain the question
where are u located? If u are in Lagos state let me know
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by ayoncox: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
pikechukwu6:
Chat me up on 08089456258 let me show you how to make at least 10 to 30% monthly via dollar arbitrage
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With The Sum Of 1milion Naira? by moneylatalks: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
pikechukwu6:

Check @lagosmarketspot on Telegram
For more

(1) (Reply)

SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS / Frozen Food Business Plan / Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.