Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle (43669 Views)

Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by zudozz: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Is it Peter Obi that built fidelity Bank? Na madness? You dey ment.

List Peter Obi's achievement or shut up.

All those ''achievements'' were not Tinubu's unless you want to give P.O credit for all that has been achieved in Anambarah state.

Coward! Go n continue to drink ur garri. No be Peter Obi curse you n ur tribe!

Na to dey hail big man n to dey eat from dustbin they take know una.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
zudozz:

All those ''achievements'' were not Tinubu's unless you want to give P.O credit for all that has been achieved in Anambarah state.

Mention the ones that are not Tinubu's legacies on the list I compiled. You dey ment or what?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by walefresh3(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
zudozz:

Tinubu initiated and owned most of all the ideas.. that's why continuety is very matter to us... Ambode was derailling from the 25 years manifestos plans , reasons he was kicked out..

Banana island was initiated by one of the nadeco / afenifere member.. which tinubu was major contributor...

Lagos. Light rail
Eko Atlantic
Lagos free trade zone...
The same lekki bridge that was built by fashola...
Brt terminal
Brt bus
Econet
Lekki airport
Badagry airport
Lekki sea port
Badagry seaport
He Introduced the expansion of badagry express road due to the airport / seaport development in badagry axis

Created alots of parastatas
These are the few I can mention

Neighborhood watch ( initiated by tinubu) launched by ambode
Lastma
Lasema
Lawma
Vio
Lasera
Lir
Lamata

And many more...

I don't want to go to health sectors and other infrastructures built, that are his ideas which many lagosian are benefiting till today . including u...
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by walefresh3(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Achilles881 post=114781861][/quote]

Weytin concern us if tinubu owned everything is it not better than other governors that sent all thier looted funds to foreign account.... But your state wey your governor no steal no corruption ,how it take be ? Sey your state dey develop pass Lagos ni ? lagosians are the major beneficiaries of all dis development
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Olayetan(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, Econet was before MTN. Go figure. It even had a name before Airtel. I can't remember it.

MTN was actually the 1st before Econet came and they later sold to Celtel, later sold again to Zain before they finally sold to the current Airtel company
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Olayetan:

MTN was actually the 1st before Econet came and they later sold to Celtel, later sold again to Zain before they finally sold to the current Airtel company

Lies. Econet was the first.

The reason why MTN gained ground was their free night calls.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by orazx: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Because Tinubu is your president that controls armies, bah?

Keep on with the insult. You're only projecting your father who's urinating on himself.

I asked you to name Peter Obi's achievement but you can't name your failure achievement.

You talk about cassava and agbado? Don't you eat fufu, pap, cornflakes? You dey mad? Are Lagos' workers paupers?

Now, I can believe some kids really kick and disrespect there parents,you are just an example.
If you are smoking Sagamu weed I wi advice you stop.
Idiot wants to vote a sick man, after you will come here begging for money.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
orazx:

Now, I can believe some kids really kick and disrespect there parents,you are just an example.
If you are smoking Sagamu weed I wi advice you stop.
Idiot wants to vote a sick man, after you will come here begging for money.

You're projecting your father.

List Peter Obi's achievement but y'all can't.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Angelasisiano(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Suit your self...we know the truth and who we want
Kagd10:

I have already answered you comprehensively below. Peter Obi rather invested his state funds into his family business.

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by maybet081: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Advocate500:
This man is hate personified, these are the type of leaders the north groomed for Nigeria, from calling a sitting vice president an ice cream seller, the same people will cry separatist when a section of the country decides to stay on it own .this one will be worst than Buhari if given the opportunity.
he won't smell it.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2022
agadez007:
cool
Obi is inconsequential,Obi can’t even come a distant 4th,Obi don’t have structure,blah blah blah
Yet they can’t keep his name out of their mouths
PDP and APC should just merge,Abeg,since obi is the only contender

Allow People to wail in Peace mate grin

If a man they say can't win his own state, so why is his name always on their lips undecided

Mr Learned
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Andathunda: 4:10am On Jul 20, 2022
...and you are too small to handle

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.