Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Facts About Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Peter Obi (593 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Peter Obi by ELEYIofNigeria: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
1. Peter Obi was said to be the first African to visit Kenya and invest with Naira . That is why the capital city was named after him as "Nairobi "

2. The Obi wave is going all over the world. Borris Johnson resigned so that he can join Peter Obi

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facts About Peter Obi by AfonjaConehead: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Facts About Peter Obi by ELEYIofNigeria: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
3. Millons of Kano state resident are rejoicing that Obi will be president

4. They asked Obi, ''what is your plan for the power sector, for subsidy, and for managing national debt...''

Obi: " As president, nobody will bother for consumption, even if we have to staff, every borrowed funds will be invested"

Obi: "You have poverty problem, you need to pull people out of poverty. I'm a business man , I started from micro so I know that to put people out of business, you have to re-engineer, phone, and support - its simple"
Re: Facts About Peter Obi by 4teenblaq: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
After eating cassava, you start posting rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Peter Obi by IgweOfNnewi: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2022

1 Share

Re: Facts About Peter Obi by Oilwell(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
Never again

Re: Facts About Peter Obi by helinues: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Obi's dumbo supporters won't be able to comprehend to this before dropping their as usual opata
Re: Facts About Peter Obi by Viscuz: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
ObiDent 4 Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Peter Obi by Afamed: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
The serial habitual Pandora fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Peter Obi by budaatum: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
3. Millons of Kano state resident are rejoicing that Obi will be president

4. They asked Obi, ''what is your plan for the power sector, for subsidy, and for managing national debt...''

Obi: " As president, nobody will bother for consumption, even if we have to staff, every borrowed funds will be invested"

Obi: "You have poverty problem, you need to pull people out of poverty. I'm a business man , I started from micro so I know that to put people out of business, you have to re-engineer, phone, and support - its simple"

See the photo I took of Obi wearing Kano hat.

Re: Facts About Peter Obi by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2022
budaatum:

See the photo I took of Obi wearing Kano hat.

grin grin grin This one is on another level oo

(1) (Reply)

Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair / Labour Party :An Advise For The Party. / Nigerian Preacher Illegally Arrested In U.K. Was Awarded £2,500 By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.