Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola (20232 Views)

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by OhiOfIhima: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2022
I am Muslim but Ganduje is very Stup*d to the core.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by keypha1: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Stupid talk, go to Ghana, Togo, Benin, you will not know who is Muslims and christain, you Muslims govornors has kill and scater peace In Nigeria, presidential election will shock all of una.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by backnbeta(f): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Saintinoo:

I pity Yoruba Christians, full blown Islamization in Yoruba land loading.
You think one Muslim governor in the South West will lead to islamisation of the South West? You joke sir! I am disappointed in Ganduje's stupid "vote for your Muslim brother" campaign gimmick but I'm not surprised because that's their way in their religion and region... it's left for Osun people to decide. Now back to Yoruba christians, we are not dumb and we are not fools; you guys should be more concerned about the plight of Nigerian christians as a whole because whether you like it or not: whatever fate awaits Yoruba christians await Igbo, Hausa and other christians! Their war is against Christianity and not against Yoruba christians!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Kdon2: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/vote-oyetola-because-hes-a-muslim-ganduje/?amp

Religion doesn't matter only when its muslims that is faulted. It matters if it's a christian.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Iamzik: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2022
beyondPen:
It's not about religion. Almost more than half the populace of yorubas have an Islamic origin. Most still keeps their Muslim surname.

Yorubas should vote because you see your candidate fit for the position.
Why should religion divide us in our land.
We are not others.

As a Christian I could vote a competent Muslim. It does not change anything.

Cant you people see the game the north is playing? This was how we warned about Buhari but so called educated southerners said Buhari is the best candidate. I'm sure we all like where Nigeria is today

Y'all have started with the sentiment again and this time it's even worse because you have thrown away the religious balance that is still holding Nigeria together.

Tinubu is too desperate. He thinks he is liberal and Southwest will vote for him but even if he wins does he want to preside over a nation that is already divided along religion and ethnic line??

Your eye go soon clear
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by daygee12: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:
I pity christians in Nigeria, especially Yoruba christians. I thought they said religion doesn't matter in Nigeria?? Christians will be there doing "I don't care attitude" before you know it, Nigeria or southwest region will become Turkey, Lebanon and other countries they have conquered.
The level of ur education is very low, u reason like baby. Even in the North like Plateau, how many have they islamized. Ask ur fellow igbo guy in the North if he has been forced to convert to islam
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Fujiyama: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2022
DesignMaestro:
He was in a mosque.... nothing politically wrong with what he said. He has the right to canvas for Muslim support. Christians do samething in churches. This is politics!

Remember that Peter Obi is from a tribe that has for a long while, been agitating for secession and has been hurling insults on other tribes and Nigeria as a country. It is therefore, funny how his kinsmen are handling his campaign with such arrogance and insolence.

You guys supposed to first denounce your Biafra agitation and apologize to Nigerians for calling the country of your birth a zoo before giving us reasons why Obi should be our choice for presidency in 2023

^^^
This is dishonest.

Not everyone of Igbo extraction supports secession. That is a proven fact. There are those for and those against. It really is that simple.

So do yourself a favour and stop the sly generalizations. Note your phrasing up there: "from a tribe that has...", "You guys..." etc.

And by the way, any Nigerian who does not want to be a part of the union has the right to feel that way. You may legislate against separatist action but you cannot legislate against separatist thought.

Also note...only the unlettered liberally use the term 'tribe' these days. A more appropriate term is 'ethnic group'.

Your last sentence is the most laughable. You speak about unspecified Biafran agitators and you 'demand' cheesy an 'apology' from them. Yet you remain silent on Ahmed Tinubu who once gave a press interview stating explicitly that he does not believe in Nigeria. Who would have thought this...Bola Tinubu now wants to be president of a country he does not believe in? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Doyou2019: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I sincerely pray that Oyetola lose today
Prayers won't do it. Let's just hope our Yoruba Muslim brothers and sisters don't allow these evil politicians tear them apart.
Oyetola should only be deemed worthy of anyone's votes if he's performed these last four years, but alas, that's not the Osun reality at this time.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:
The criminal Association of Nigeria-CAN is not complaining about the Christian Christian PDP ticket in OSUN state.
Osun state is a Muslim majority state.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded religious fanatical HYPOCRITES.
Your common sense is not common. The deputy Governor is a Muslim, Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Doyou2019: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
This is dishonest.

Not everyone of Igbo extraction supports secession. That is a proven fact. There are those for and those against. It really is that simple.

And by the way, any Nigerian who does not want to be a part of the union has the right to feel that way. You may legislate against separatist action but you cannot legislate against separatist thought.

So do yourself a favour and stop the sly generalizations. Note your phrasing up there: "from a tribe that has...", "You guys..." etc.

By the way...only the unlettered liberally use the term 'tribe' these days, anyway. A more appropriate term is 'ethnic group'.

Your last sentence is the most laughable. You speak about unspecified Biafran agitators and you 'demand' cheesy an 'apology' from them. Yet you remain silent on Ahmed Tinubu who gave a press interview stating explicitly that he does not believe in Nigeria. Who would have thought this...Bola Tinubu now wants to be president of a country he does not believe in? cheesy

You criticized harshly, but truly.
Great rebuttal on here.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Akujuriobi: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Ok, he advised me on who to vote for as a practicing Christian comes the election. God is exposing their evil plan.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Wise up brethrens..

Religion matters alot.

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Doyou2019: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2022
ariesbull:
Yoruba Muslim will alway follow their Hausa masters though the Hausa don't see them s pure Muslim that is why the old man is using Hausa Muslim to shore up his local yoruba Muslim

We know yoruba is divided
Bitter truth. This is not the Yoruba Nation, I grew up in in the 80s.
Nigerian politicians, I swear, deserve a special place in hell. The deepest part of it!
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by CommonSense1967: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Your common sense is not common. The deputy Governor is a Muslim, Google is your friend

Pls borrow or buy some sense. They have a Christian Christian candidates, go and check again.

They are going to lose anyway. We don't care about religion but about good governance.
The dancing Senator no get chance.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Chrisslim(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:
The criminal Association of Nigeria-CAN is not complaining about the Christian Christian PDP ticket in OSUN state.

Common sense they say is nt common. I no blame u Sha, #100 for save dis rubbish wey u dey type

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Ballack1(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2022
If he truly made such statement,then the guy is daft
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by mamaafrik(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:
and does the foolish you complained about Bauchi , Kaduna 's Muslim -muslim ticket?
You are the hypocrites You son of perdition

You people are using false statistics to arrive at your overbloated population.
Ọmọ ale

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Fujiyama: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Doyou2019:

You criticized harshly, but truly.
Great rebuttal on here.

^^^
I try to tell it like it is.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

The spell check is causing even more confusion...
don't mind me I meant ifa worshippers grin
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by wasi9ice: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Have you seen our problems?
Religion and ethnicity
That means other APC governors in the south west are not their brothers and any Christian that votes for Oyetola is a fool ,, that is it,

Until we look beyond Religion and ethnicity in Nigeria we're not going anywhere,

I am not a Muslim neither are my a Yoruba, but l know the yorubas don't play religion in politics and family affairs,
It's only in Yoruba land you will see a man and his wife practicing different religion and their kids allowed to make their choices yet they live peacefully,, Ganduje is a failure in this aspec, the Yorubas are not religious bigotry
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by CommonSense1967: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2022
mamaafrik:
an the foolish you complained where about Bauchi , Kaduna 's Muslim -muslim ticket?
You are the hypocrites You son of perdition
Imbecility must be inherently prevalent in your DNA.
What about your SADEAST states, don't you have Muslims in your states?
Osun is a majority Muslim state, get that into your empty zero IQ skull. Yet the pdp had the effrontery to filed a Christian Christian ticket yet the same religious fanatics like you are crying and wailing about Tinubu.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination. Na thunder go kee some many HYPOCRITES from AfghanEastern.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by yesloaded: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2022
vicdom:
I pity christians in Nigeria, especially Yoruba christians. I thought they said religion doesn't matter in Nigeria?? Christians will be there doing "I don't care attitude" before you know it, Nigeria or southwest region will become Turkey, Lebanon and other countries they have conquered.

Hold on

I don't think you know Yoruba race very well

We are one both Muslim and Christian

Dig deep very well, every Yoruba family always have both religion faithful

We don't discriminate when it comes to religion

Muslim and Christian do marry each other and love happily for the rest of their lives

Leave Ganduje alone with his child's play, i am not disappointed in him considering his antecedents so I don't expect less from someone like him
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by abiodunalabama: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
The Muslim North will be the ones to divide SW along religious line..
He forgot that a a time, 4 out of 6 states of SW was governed by Muslims.

Between 2011-2015.

Raji Fashola. Lagos
Ibekunle Amosun... Ogun
Late Ajimobi.. Oyo
Aregbesola... Osun
what about 2015 -2023 Osinbajo,Fayemi, Fayose,mimicko,Akerodolu,Ambode,Sanwolu Dapo-Abiodun and Seyi.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by fredoooooo: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2022
To those asking Christian not to vote for APC here's your answer... no be only una get religion madness.
You can't initiate something and want others to just dey look ...
BATSHETTIMA23
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by tonicyril: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Progressiveby:

What is coming to them is bigger than them but long throats won't let them see it.
longthroat in what manner??

If u cant come with a concrete submission then u re dump. Just posting for the sake of like
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by abiodunalabama: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2022
CAN are the big problem of Nigeria…The brought religion crisis into nigeria and they play politics with religion…They caused disunity between Muslim and Christian since during Jonathan government.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by VERDA: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

Please, pity yourself and your family first, no one needs your useless pity.

See them, hypocrites.
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by crackhouse(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Gradually election in Nigeria is becoming a religious thing.. can u imagine that?
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Pesuzok(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2022
I think we should all campaign with this. All Muslims should vote for Atiku. Tinubu is a second class Muslim.

Muslim VP has no value when Muslims can get the number one spot by voting Atiku.

All Christians and people that are tired of suffering shoukd vote for Peter Obi.

Tinubu has lost this election before it has started
Re: Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola by Pesuzok(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2022
crackhouse:
Gradually election in Nigeria is becoming a religious thing.. can u imagine that?

Let us play the same card on APC and see how they will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail / Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Soludo Visits Atiku In Abuja ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.