Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying (4822 Views)

Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Seyi Tinubu dey wear $500,000 wristwatch - That's over N300million

Hope Uzordinma is wearing $700,000 wristwatch - That's over N455million

...then those wey never see N1million in their lives, sleeping in the dark without power, staying at home cuz of ASUU, members of the 43% unemployed would be defending them like mad!

No be juju be that? angry sad sad

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Nigerians are cursed especially those peanuts-paid online urchins that support all these corrupt politicians.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2022
As I'm posting this thread some of them are in Osun state right now selling their votes ( destinies) for a paltry sum of 2,000 Naira all in the name of tribalism, ignorance and stupidity.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by dollytino4real(f): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Guys!! A boy dey wear some country full year budget

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by doggedfighter(f): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Where were sane people when that lunatic was desecreting Awo's statue with his dirty boxers?

The urchins are slaves used to suffering so

they're just happy seeing their masters live in opulence at their expense while they wallow in penury.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2022
dollytino4real:
Guys!! A boy dey wear some country full year budget
I tire for nigerians! Later you'll see them coming online to defend those corrupt politicians that have enslaved them and their families for years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2022
If Nigerians don't come out en-masse, speak with one voice and vote against these useless old corrupt politicians in this coming elections then let the whole world should know that Nigerians are fools, especially the youths.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Dapson73(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:
Nigerians are cursed especially those peanuts-paid online urchins that support all these corrupt politicians.

Poverty as reshapen your mentality.

Work and improve on yourself so you can also fit to use any material thing of your choice.

N.B: Those wristwatches are meant for human being and not spirit.
Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by robinso01(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Wearing what could have turned some people lives for better

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Jostoman: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Very wicked people, if you people see the way LAGOSIAN were begging for food to eat during covid-19 lockdown you will shed tears for Lagos people and we heard that president buhari gave their governor 10billion to caution the effect in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
When were sane people when that lunatic was desecreting Awo's statue with his dirty boxers?

The urchins are slaves used to suffering so

they're just happy seeing their masters live in opulence at their expense while they wallow in penury.
They were there clapping for him and dancing to his song " Zazu Zeh" while he was busy desecrating the old sage's statue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Moh247: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2022
cool

A trained Lawyer and an advertising executive with digital billboards all over Lagos and Abuja can afford a Philippe Patek watch

Do you know how much he makes to run an advert on one of his digital billboards in Lekki

Loatsad promomedia is duly registered, they employ people and also pay tax so the owner of the company owes us no explanation on what he spends his income on

Gbenga Daniels crippled son lives in one of the best exquisite highbrow area in London, yet has no job

Atiku Abubakars children own mansions in palm Jumeirah Dubai

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Dapson73:

Work and improve on yourself so you can also fit to use any material thing of your choice.

Mumu, you're right the wristwatches are meant for humans but not politicians using tax payers money to buy it. This is the reason why your universities are on strike. Why labour union are threatening to go on strike and why your entire godforsaken household can't afford to buy common garri in the market.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by doggedfighter(f): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

They were there clapping for him and dancing to his song " Zazu Zeh" while he was busy desecrating the old sage's statue.

Too bad undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by doggedfighter(f): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Dapson73:

You are the poor one.

So poor you applaud your oppressors !

Stockholm syndrome dealing with you !

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

A trained Lawyer and an advertising executive with digital billboards all over Lagos and Abuja can afford a Philippe Patek watch

Do you know how much he makes to run an advert on one of his digital billboards in Lekki

Nonsense! You see your life? Digital billboard that is suppose to be under the control of the state is what Seyi is controlling.
You're one of the Nigerians that have sold their senses to corrupt politicians. Continue....soon you'll meet your Waterloo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2022
When will Nigerians ever learn?

Who do us this thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Moh247: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

Nonsense! You see your life? Digital billboard that is suppose to be under the control of the state is what Seyi is controlling.
You're one of the Nigerians that have sold their senses to corrupt politicians. Continue....soon you'll meet your Waterloo

Kikikiki

Which reasonable Government fix digital billboards for business owners to run advert!?!

Una just dey shame us for Africa

Well to educate you, advertisement is run by private businesses all over the world, Goverment agency only regulate and tax it... And last time I checked Loatsad promomedia is duly registered under CAC laws and pays tax to both Lagos State and Nigerian government

See ehn you don't have to like his father, but telling a full grown man how to live his life is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Lanretoye(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

Mumu, you're right the wristwatches are meant for humans but not politicians using tax payers money to buy it. This is the reason why your universities are on strike. Why labour union are threatening to go on strike and why your entire godforsaken household can't afford to buy common garri in the market.
it is meant for only davido and wizkid...you better think of how to make self better despite the odds,sit there and be crying foul on what u have little or nothing to do about. See their children graduating from foreign universities,thats how you will cry foul until they start to reign over you.
As if when given opportunity,they won't do worst,fanatics...even if it is replica of those watches they don't bother to find out but if it is about celebrities,the will know the original.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Kikikiki

Which reasonable Government fix digital billboards for business owners to run advert!?!

Una just dey shame us for Africa

Well to educate you, advertisement is run by private businesses all over the world, Goverment agency only regulate and tax it... And last time I checked Loatsad promomedia is duly registered under CAC laws and pays tax to both Lagos State and Nigerian government

See ehn you don't have to like his father, but telling a full grown man how to live his life is wrong
You're ignorant! How can private persons be allowed to run billboard ads? Not just ordinary person but son to a former governor.
Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Moh247: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

You're ignorant! How can private persons be allowed to run billboard ads? Not just ordinary person but son to a former governor.

I am a graphics designer and I work with Advertisement Agency on a freelance bases

No government, I repeat no government runs it's advert and bill boards on their own, all billboards are privately owned , they only pay taxes and levy on it

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2022
Lanretoye:
it is meant for only davido and wizkid...you better think of how to make self better despite the odds,sit there and be crying foul on what u have little or nothing to do about. See their children graduating from foreign universities,thats how you will cry foul until they start to reign over you.
As if when given opportunity,they won't do worst,fanatics...even if it is replica of those watches they don't bother to find out but if it is about celebrities,the will know the original.
Your mumu is infinitesimal! People like you are cursed and it's not just a mere curse but a generational curse. You're okay with being a slave as long as you're feeding off from the bones that falls from your slave masters table.
Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

I am a graphics designer and I work with Advertisement Agency on a freelance bases

No government, I repeat no government runs it's advert and bill boards on their own, all billboards are privately owned , they only pay taxes and levy on it
Continue to make excuses for them.
His daughter is the Iya Oloja of Lagos
The son Seyi controls all the electronic billboards in Lagos
The wife a serving senator
The son in law, a serving house of assembly member
Tinubu, collects 30 % of Lagos revenue through alpha beta

And you're clapping for them?

It's finished
Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by datola: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2022
That ugly wrist watch does not add any value to the lives of the useless polithievcians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Lanretoye(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

Your mumu is infinitesimal! People like you are cursed and it's not just a mere curse but a generational curse. You're okay with being a slave as long as you're feeding off from the bones that falls from your slave masters table.
i see your problem is just because u are not resourcefull enough to think about something you can do to better your life other than rely on the government and thats why you are so pained.stay there and be crying foul,your eye go soon clear to see who is cursed between u and i when poverty eats deep to your liver.instead of working hard when u are youthful, many of your mates are making it despite the situation of the country, the only thing you can make out of your life is lamentations.i pity your future and old age,maybe u think you will be fed forever.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Moh247: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

Continue to make excuses for them.
His daughter is the Iya Oloja of Lagos
The son Seyi controls all the electronic billboards in Lagos
The wife a serving senator
The son in law, a serving house of assembly member
Tinubu, collects 30 % of Lagos revenue through alpha beta

And you're clapping for them?

It's finished

I don't see how Tinubu's family ambition stops you from shining

Oba Akiolu is the only one that appoints Iya Loja in Lagos, and he appointed Folasade Ojo, Abibatu mogaji former Iya Loja's grandchild. If you have any better candidate than shade then go and tell Akiolu who to appoint

Alpha Beta tax and auditing services charges 10% on all revenue they collects on all clients and their clients are not only in Lagos but accross west Africa

Senator Remi Tinubu, decided not to be kept in Za OZa room, and fought hard to defeat PDP to clinch Senatorial seat in Lagos just like Hillary Clinton did ... I personally don't see that as a problem as long as she never stopped others from contesting

As for Seyi controlling all digital billboards... That is a big fat lie, Lagos has many powerful advertisement company with billboards everywhere however people prefer Loatsad promomedia because they want to arselick Jagaban's son and seek favours

That's is life, we live in a Capital world, nobody is responsible for your success or failure. It is squarely your responsibility not the responsibility of Seyi Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ThAGodFaThEr2: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Lanretoye:
i see your problem is just because u are not resourcefull enough to think about something you can do to better your life other than rely on the government and thats why you are so pained.stay there and be crying foul,your eye go soon clear to see who is cursed between u and i when poverty eats deep to your liver.instead of working hard when u are youthful, many of your mates are making it despite the situation of the country, the only thing you can make out of your life is lamentations.i pity your future and old age,maybe u think you will be fed forever.
Selfish Mumu! Who said you're doing fine? You're asslicking politicians and you call it a job. People like you will come online and be forming "I'm doing just fine" when in reality you're living like a wretched pauper.
Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by nams77: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loatsad promomedia is duly registered, they employ people and also pay tax so the owner of the company owes us no explanation on what he spends his income on

Gbenga Daniels crippled son lives in one of the best exquisite highbrow area in London, yet has no job

Atiku Abubakars children own mansions in palm Jumeirah Dubai

Can you swear on your life that he got all these by dint of hardwork?
Can you swear that the father's influence didn't influence some of these. It's crazy how some of you reason.
Most likely you are a pauper in one corner of Lagos supporting your pauperisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Moh247: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2022
nams77:

Can you swear on your life that he got all these by dint of hardwork?
Can you swear that the father's influence didn't influence some of these. It's crazy how some of you reason.
Most likely you are a pauper in one corner of Lagos supporting your pauperisation

Why should I be bitter over anybody's father's influence

Why should I call a stranger pauper because of a Politician

Anyways I won't join you in trading insults or curses this early morning I will simply report and ignore you

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2022
So? Him papa get money. Who cares?
I should start monitoring other people to see what they are wearing?
Re: Picture: Seyi Tinubu And Hope Uzondima Wristwatches That Got Nigerians Crying by ihustler(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2022
So?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Currently In The North / Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu With 'his Boys' ( Drop A Caption) / Two Igbo Billionaires Who Broke Records By Reaching North/south Pole- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.