Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria (43210 Views)

Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by larryjay123(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aregbeshola can be dramatic atimes

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Jemex003: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
ecolime:
According to the urchins, only BAT is allowed to be a Godfather.

Anyway, Aregbe, Oyetola, BAT, TinuBOTS, etc. All of you are mad.

Sorry bro, take heart
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by seyimailbox: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
He has done his worst. APC performance in the ìjèsà land is struggling but if APC eventually wins he is finished in politics

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Enny2013(f): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
He went to treat himself as dey usually do.
Old men Dem.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Dabillion: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Of what use is your left balls? If a whole full being like you is mentally unstable undecided
BIZNess123:
tongue
Aregbe is a failure..
He wanted to be a Godfather but failed woefully.....

Tinubu we know..in him we stand gidibga...

Meanwhile I can bet my Left balls that obi will be president of the Federal online republic of Nigeria..
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Samkuljax(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bar1941:
Aregbe's political value had been reduced to nearly zero so his presence or absence has no effect in the result of the election.

Are you from Osun state? Do you know the political factors of this man in some parts of Osun state, specifically Ijesaland? If it hadn't been for Aregbe in the last election, Oyetola would not have had the few votes he had before the election was rigged. You can never compare me to Oyetola in terms of politics, leadership, and influence. Aregbe sabi pull crowd i beg.

Oyetola dey lose this election�
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Samkuljax(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bar1941:
Aregbe's political value had been reduced to nearly zero so his presence or absence has no effect in the result of the election.

Are you from Osun state? Do you know the political factors of this man in some parts of Osun state, specifically Ijesaland? If it hadn't been for Aregbe in the last election, Oyetola would not have had the few votes he had before the election was rigged. You can never compare me to Oyetola in terms of politics, leadership, and influence. aregbe sabi pull crowd i beg

Oyetola go lose this election�
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Chazb(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
The minister could have travelled on Sunday but chose to leave on the eve of the state’s governorship election “for some obvious reasons

Most he be there?

The power go change hands today no be tomorrow �
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Antai123(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vawulence travel can neither be created nor destroy. But can be transfered from one contry to another.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Pitto: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dey deceive yourself ( ma tan rare)

DonMaxxy:
APC will win Osun hands down

Quote me anywhere
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Framel: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
APC Chieftain

How your HIV status now? grin grin

Don't give up yet on your US visa application. The 4th time might be a charm. grin

Your NL posts should be part of your supporting docs.

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
You have spoken well.

Adeleke has nothing to offer

But I want Nigerians to learn they have the power to boot out any non performing government every 4yrs.

So let PDP win then in 4yrs let Adeleke be booted out also

That way politicians will learn that if you are idle for 4 yrs you will be forced to leave

LibertyRep:
It's not as if their fight is based on deliverance of good governance to the masses.

Let no one take side in their ego and interests induced fight , except of course those who benefit from them.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:
APC will still win
Is this a joke, or you just want to comment. undecided, a strong apc representative, jets out instead of him staying in osun to support apc candidate and you say apc will win. Omo you are a joker o
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by maasoap(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless my Leader and Political mentor.

We're fully with you

Aregbesola is fighting no one, he's just standing on what's right. Check this link

https://punchng.com/oyetola-vs-adeleke-aregbesolas-faction-declares-stand/

And note, Aregbesola is not just one person, if you know numbers of APC who are not voting today (they're nonchalant towards the election), you'll agree with me.

Forget those who spew rubbish online.

You just need agree to one thing: all APC members in Osun state will be losers if PDP wins today election.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by zoedew: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shameless prison break Patron!
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless my Leader and Political mentor.

We're fully with you

Aregbesola is fighting no one, he's just standing on what's right. Check this link

https://punchng.com/oyetola-vs-adeleke-aregbesolas-faction-declares-stand/

And note, Aregbesola is not just one person, if you know numbers of APC who are not voting today (they're nonchalant towards the election), you'll agree with me.

Forget those who spew rubbish online.
Bia wetin those niggas wear for head?
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Quote me anywhere
Ok o
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chieftaincy cap.
My Leader is enya 1 of Uzoakoli, ebonyi State.

He's a red cap chief in Igboland
Gandollaar:
Bia wetin those niggas wear for head?
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
No.

Oyetola faction lose not Osun APC.
maasoap:

You just need agree to one thing: all APC members in Osun state will be losers if PDP wins today election.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by sulaak(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
n Nigeria, prison breaks are the new norm. According to the Nigerian Correctional Services, nearly 5000 inmates escaped in 2022. This is why
@CatoInstitute
ranks Nigeria 161 out of 162 countries in safety & security.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2022/7/12/latest-nigerian-jailbreak-could-usher-new-era-of-insecurity-exp
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by DWickedLandLord: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:
APC will still win

You say wetin?
I no dey hear you again
Jackass
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by DWickedLandLord: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Quote me anywhere

Okay..you're quoted
All you nairaland political analysts are FREElancers for a reason
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Caseless: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Omihanifa:
Aregbesola should just give up. He can’t win this fight. He should know better since he was once an insider
Have you seen the results declared so far?

Oyetola is busy fighting Aregbesola and he's not even a good grassroot politician in the caliber of Aregbe.

He's not dogged, he has no visible projects to his name to make him popular and he's fighting with party members.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by maasoap(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
No.

Oyetola faction lose not Osun APC.

APC government is out of power. As long as you still associate yourself with the word APC in Osun state, you're a loser.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
You're loser not me
maasoap:

APC government is out of power. As long as you still associate yourself with the word APC in Osun state, you're a loser.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead / General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.