Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Doesn't This Mean? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Doesn't This Mean? (641 Views)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Doesn't This Mean? by IyaTola: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
In the past 120-hours, I have gotten 7 job offers, all of them are as a result of my Audio Event.

What does this mean?.

It simply means that people are attracted to VALUE.

Always sort for knowledge and information. It'll distinguish you from the remaining 7.99 billion people on earth.

What sacrifices have you had to make to get knowledge so you can be valuable?.

I'll go first.

I've drank Garri (soakies for straight one week, one time in school � so I could pay for a course)

Tell me yours in the comments section.

P.S: I have life-changing info for you in the comments section.
Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by KristaPretty(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
1. I started my large animal farm with only one male fowl.

2. I built my house in banana Island with one cement and two blocks.

All of them are as a result of my determination. People are indeed attracted to value.

4 Likes

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by Threesha(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
KristaPretty:

All of them are as a result of my determination. People are indeed attracted to value.
pictures of the house and animal farm or Ogun will strike you
Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by KristaPretty(f): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Threesha:
pictures of the house and animal farm or Ogun will strike you

Why didn't you request for the fowl grin grin grin

Please allow me to be a motivational speaker in peace. Winsh angry

3 Likes

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by illicit(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
There was a time I didn't eat anything for almost four days

I was in between jobs then

It was terrible

3 Likes

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by Stallionhorse: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
KristaPretty:

lol... Engine oil dey your head

3 Likes

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by Threesha(f): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
KristaPretty:

Why didn't you request for the fowl grin grin grin

Please allow me to be a motivational speaker in peace. Winsh angry
aspire to Maguire

1 Like

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by yommyoke: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
You shouldn't let anything hinder you from your goals in this life, there was a time I had to trek from UI to lautech just to attend a seminar that added value to my life.
I trekked to the extent that I lost my shoes along the way and I was sweating out blood.
See me now, I bought all the houses along the road to lautech, even that college building was donated in my name.
I rented the white house out for free, I also gave aso rock out as a gift, furthermore I built a road to Rome to assist those that may want to follow my lead.
If I can do it, don't let your village people tell you that you can't, just one step at a time, that's how you walk thousands of miles till you get to your destination.
Always remember that outstanding success requires outstanding hardwork.
Thank you
Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by KristaPretty(f): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Threesha:
aspire to Maguire

And perspire to acquire and kwakwaya grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by KristaPretty(f): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
yommyoke:
You shouldn't let anything hinder you from your goals in this life, there was a time I had to trek from UI to lautech just to attend a seminar that added value to my life.
I trekked to the extent that I lost my shoes along the way and I was sweating out blood.
See me now, I bought all the houses along the road to lautech, even that college building was donated in my name.
I rented the white house out for free, I also gave aso rock out as a gift, furthermore I built a road to Rome to assist those that may want to follow my lead.
If I can do it, don't let your village people tell you that you can't, just one step at a time, that's how you walk thousands of miles till you get to your destination.
Thank you

Wtf ahahahahhahaa, abeg ma pa mi nau grin grin grin this your motivation de motivated me aje

1 Like

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by iamclime(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why are you people like this na? Wuna want finish me with laughter! I was reading with all seriousness at first. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by QuinModah(f): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2022
yommyoke:
Thank you
werey
Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by Rubyjade: 4:59am On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by Yemkem46(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sockers plantain for sale... address along papa lantoro,moko luck,any interest farmer should call or Whatsapp me on 08032460624

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by Yemkem46(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Acres of lands for sale at interchange ....along (1.2m. Negotiable))abeokuta road call 08032460624 or 07055438802, call or Whatsapp only serious buyers

1 Like

Re: What Doesn't This Mean? by IyaTola: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Yemkem46:
Acres of lands for sale at interchange ....along (1.2m. Negotiable))abeokuta road call 08032460624 or 07055438802, call or Whatsapp only serious buyers
start with your church members

(1) (Reply)

Factory Workers Needed / Urgent Vacancy : international remote work / Update On Diageo/guinness Nigeria Graduate Program 2023/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.