Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,097 members, 7,856,385 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics (22744 Views)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Who Else Eats Amala With Other Soup Apart From Ewedu And Gbegiri / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by HRMK: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
CHEAP?HOW MANY NIGERIANS COULD AFFORD A #2K MEAL?
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by AlphaTaikun: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1ingredients
Meat 700 naira
Pomo 300 naira
Okra 200 ( didn't use all
Uziza leaves 50 naira
Ground Crayfish 100 naira
Black and fresh peppers 100 naira.
Amala one derica 300 naira

Pics 2
Steaming meat with little water, seasoning cubes and onions.

Pics 3.. added more water, pomo, ground pepper and crayfish to steamed meat and allowed it to cook properly.

Pics 4..
After meat is done, added the grated okra and fresh pepper to it. Stired and let it boil for a few minutes.
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by seunak2016: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Channah1:

Sure they will. Please do, I'm waiting.

here it is

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
seunak2016:
here it is

Yay yay yay!!!. See food. chai! cheesy
This looks good. That Inu eran. shocked

By the way, I prefer my ewedu paired with gbegiri. cool.

Nice one. You tried.
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by seunak2016: 1:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Channah1:

Yay yay yay!!!. See food. chai! cheesy
This looks good. That Inu eran. shocked

By the way, I prefer my ewedu paired with gbegiri. cool.

Nice one. You tried.
yes gbegiri is dope with ewedu.

yes as a guy, I really tried because I know not all men can replicate what i did.

as a woman,I expect you to do better. maybe your elebu no good that is why your amala be like that because they do mix it up( for personal gain). that's why it's good to buy it yourself and grind it at market yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) / How To Make Unripe Plantain Porridge / My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.