Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Anita Joseph Unable To Walk As Her Husband Uses Remote To Control Her Vibrator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anita Joseph Unable To Walk As Her Husband Uses Remote To Control Her Vibrator (538 Views)

Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt / Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Unable To Walk As Her Husband Uses Remote To Control Her Vibrator by EdemIboro: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Anita Joseph unable to walk as her husband uses remote to control her vibrator in public (Video)
https://tsbnews.com/2022/07/anita-joseph-unable-to-walk-as-her-husband-uses-remote-to-control-her-vibrator-in-public-video/
Re: Anita Joseph Unable To Walk As Her Husband Uses Remote To Control Her Vibrator by UselessBuharist: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
EdemIboro:
Anita Joseph unable to walk as her husband uses remote to control her vibrator in public (Video)
https://tsbnews.com/2022/07/anita-joseph-unable-to-walk-as-her-husband-uses-remote-to-control-her-vibrator-in-public-video/

Thunder will fire you idiot, I know what it cost me to delete your virus from my gadgets

(1) (Reply)

Osun Decides: Ademola Adeleke Of PDP In Early Lead / Tinubu Scammed Me Of 60,000 Naira - Unknown Bishop Cries Out / I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.