Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola (1007 Views)

PDP Presents Certificate Of Return To Ademola Adeleke (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by OsunOriginal: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Seeing the results coming out of the various polling units in Osun state, I feel really sad that Isiaka and Ademola are in a tight race which throws the possibility of Ademola winning. The possibility of Ademola winning is something that should worry any sane mind. We understand why the people of Ede are all voting for Ademola - the "Omo wa" madness. I am still wondering how and why Ademola is winning polling units in some parts of Oshogbo, Ife, Iwo, etc.

Whatever it takes, Ademola shouldn't be allowed to win this election. It will be a disaster for Osun state if this happens.

Suddenly, Obi's supporters have turned PDP supporters seeing how unknown and inconsequential Obi/LP is in Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by uthlaw: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ademola is 10times better than the useless sitting governor!

11 Likes

Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by NwaIdeato: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cry us a river, PDP must win Osun.

9 Likes

Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by OscarJaden(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cry me a river of tears....
This should send a strong warning to your evil party comes 2023 the tsunami that will heat the demonic Apc will be terrible

Osun people have made thier chose as IMOLE and it should be respected

Say No to APC comes 2023

2 Likes

Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by lomprico(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Seeing the results coming out of the various polling units in Osun state, I feel really sad that Isiaka and Ademola are in a tight race which throws the possibility of Ademola winning. The possibility of Ademola winning is something that should worry any sane mind. We understand why the people of Ede are all voting for Ademola - the "Omo wa" madness. I am still wondering how and why Ademola is winning polling units in some parts of Oshogbo, Ife, Iwo, etc.

Whatever it takes, Ademola shouldn't be allowed to win this election. It will be a disaster for Osun state if this happens.

Suddenly, Obi's supporters have turned PDP supporters seeing how unknown and inconsequential Obi/LP is in Osun.

PO is not contesting for the seat in osun. Cry us a river tongue grin

Apc must go!

7 Likes

Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by OJODEL10(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Even if PDP wins this election, we will all vote JAGABAN and SHETIMA comes 2023. EMI LOKAN!

3 Likes

Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by GamalNasser: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

How would it be a disaster? How? IF Tinubu upon his greed is not a disaster to U them Imole can't be a disaster
Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by MMWandali: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Let God have the final say
Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You are not tired of the suffering of the apc? Pdp is equally corrupt but right now a corrupt pdp is better then corruption of APC. Both of them are bas.tards though

1 Like

Re: Whatever It Takes, Osun State Shouldn't Be Handed Over To Ademola by ForumNL(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Lo and behold, Ademola Adeleke won the election

Adeleke will do his 8 years by God's grace and by the end people of Osun will have something to thank God for

Osun must advance, we say no to mediocrity
IMOLE deeeee

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Tinubu Can Defeat Atiku / 2023: Onoh Insists On Tinubu For President, Gives Reasons / I Feel Ashamed To Talk, Because Buhari Has Talked And Failed – Yusuf Baba-ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.