Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? (82986 Views)

South West Christian Votes Is For Obi / Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by mustbewell: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hope you did not eat agbado
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by wittywriter: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nice and patriotic!

@Wittyness.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2022

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by 4dchairman(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
He no wan make mistake vote APC.
Hatred can cause damages to your health.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Gofwane(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Buhari is a legend. He deserve an award for using sapa to reset our brains. See as albino dey struggle to vote.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Neitalee: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
If APC wins this election. I will gift everyone here 1k each for 1week.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by yusluvad(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ademola47:
This...
This guy is the hero here. Big ups to him. I just hope the winner of this gubernatorial election will mean well, and serve the people of Osun well....
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by davillian(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:
I know the guy he mistakingly vote APC last time but this time around he wants to make sure he votes PDP
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Tannhauser(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Neitalee:
If APC wins this election. I will gift everyone here 1k each for 1week.

This is all they know how to do. Typical APC urchin.

1 Like

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by ppogba: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Penguin2:
A man with albinism was captured using magnifying glasses to view his name on the voters register and to also view and differentiate party logos to enable him vote his choice properly.

The picture is lovely because he couldn’t let his disability stop him and he got an equipment to help himself.

I know we’ve seen the 101 year old man and the 92 year old woman who came out to vote but this picture is my picture of the day out of Osun election.

Albinism is not disability sir.

Thank you.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by chatinent: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Where is Rotimi Amechi sef?
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Goddey18(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
His commitment is second to none.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by UdoDiriGi: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
How has voting helped Nigeria
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by eddie7: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nobody went to the market to buy such conditions & I see no joy in calling such scenes out
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by fredogheny: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC must go

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by merits(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Penguin2:
A man with albinism was captured using magnifying glasses to view his name on the voters register and to also view and differentiate party logos to enable him vote his choice properly.

The picture is lovely because he couldn’t let his disability stop him and he got an equipment to help himself.

I know we’ve seen the 101 year old man and the 92 year old woman who came out to vote but this picture is my picture of the day out of Osun election.

The guy don't want to BAT, that is why.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Nma75: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Look at the innocent cripple. None of them will even compensate him with common wheelchair after all this suffering. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Toluwanise247(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please I need advice my wife to be just break-up with me because her dad said he went to a pastor to pray about relationships and the pastor told him will should not continue the relationship because he saw a revelation, in that revelation we are backing each other, meaning that I will leave her later. The truth is that I really love her with everything within me. She told me today that she can’t continue because of that revelation. Sincerely I don’t know what to do right now, I can’t eat neither sleep,I even brought drug so that I can sleep and relax my brain but I can’t still sleep. Please sincere advice…..

Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by xreal: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are more than willing to kick APC out by every means possible

APC isn't marketable.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Who wan chop cassava grin grin grin
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by meeketta: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
The suffer done reach everybody, everybod done wise up
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by chypotenti(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
If I no vote my preferred candidate come 2023 wetin I gain
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Raph82(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians; old, young, lame, dead and dumb, blind, dwarfs... etc, coming out in their millions to vote for Peter Obi next year.

This I have seen.
Did you just say dead? E don red finally
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Raph82:
Did you just say dead? E don red finally
I meant deaf...it's my keyboard that turned it to dead.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Zane2point4(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians; old, young, lame, dead and dumb, blind, dwarfs... etc, coming out in their millions to vote for Peter Obi next year.

This I have seen.

This prophet eeh,where your church deh abeg,i wan deh come?
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Raph82(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I meant deaf...it's my keyboard that turned it to dead.
Ok, now my mind is at rest.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by HakiimAlvista: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He's looking for Labour Party votes
walahi you are a VeryWickedMan ahswear
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Fmghewzy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Please I need advice my wife to be just break-up with me because her dad said he went to a pastor to pray about relationships and the pastor told him will should n brought drug so that I can sleep and relax my brain but I can’t still sleep. Please sincere advice…..

I honestly don't know what advice to give.
I could understand the pain you must feel right ,that's why I couldn't ignore your post.

Just find a way to clear your head for the moment (don't drink oo).

Go see a Friend, talk to your mum or dad( I think mom would work better).

Religion has really clouded most peoples brains in this country.It would be really hard, trying to work things out.
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Penguin2: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
ppogba:

Albinism is not disability sir.

Thank you.

What is it sir?

What do you call it?
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by Abu06(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zonefree:

I swear,APC matter don tire everybody.. �
Re: Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? by morikee: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
E be like say INEC no want make Business as usual Kudos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.