Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out (5168 Views)

Niger Gov Sends Commissioner List To Assembly / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by DisGuy: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
Osun state House of Assembly has confirmed the receipt of list of commissioner-nominees from Governor Rauf Aregbesola on Thursday. In a statement signed by the Press Secretary to the Speaker, Mr. Goke Butika, 14 nominees made the list which featured the first Speaker of the Osun State House of Assembly, the state Director of Strategy for Action Congress of Nigeria, Aregbesola’s lawyer and the son of the slain Minister of Justice and Attorney-Gen. Messrs Wale Afolabi, Sunday Akere, Bashiru Ajibola and Muyiwa Ige. Besides, Gov. Aregbesola also sought the approval of the parliament for appointment of Special Advisers.

Reacting on the list of nominees from United Kingdom, the Speaker commended the governor for sending a list of proposed slim cabinet, saying the assembly would check backgrounds of all nominees with a view to giving Osun State the best team. Presiding over the plenary session, the Deputy Speaker, Hon. Akintunde Adegboye stressed that the state lawmaking body would peruse books of nominees, reiterating that there would be no ‘bow and go’.

Other names of the nominees are: Mr. Jayeoba Alagbada, Prof (mrs.) Olubukola Olawoye, Mrs Mofolake Adetoun Adegboyega, Ms Mobolaji Akande, Mr. Richards Adewale Adedoyin,Mr. Stephen Kola Balogun, Dr. Wale Bolorunduro and Mr. Kolapo Alimi.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by DisGuy: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2011
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by OAM4J: 3:55am On Jul 29, 2011
At last!
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by johnie: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fee-Dee-Fee Over to you!

grin
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Beaf: 4:48am On Jul 30, 2011
It was necessary to consult and invoke forces for the release of broda Aregbesola. After Osun people took his case to higher dimensions by killing 7 white chickens, 7 goats, seven cows at okeeshududu forest, the megalomaniac of Osun's eyes opened!

I really pity anybody from Osun state, they are in for a ride as wild as the mad looking hair on Aregbesola's chin. How did they vote in such a clown?
The man has seen fit to make several grandiose and abandone his state while touring Earths four winds.

You gats to hail! cool
Here is a man single handedly lifting the Nigerian 'hidiot' scale to impressive heights. He was going to massively sell yams to Lagos and bring farming tools back on the return journey; the goal? To industrialise Oshun by building their very own version of Oke-Arin market. Thats true visioneering!
Not stopping there, Aregbesola set up camp in Lagos, supervising Fashola and his choice of commissioners. All the while making vaporous speeches that would have made customers of Yaba-left quake with jealousy; bereft of the weighty strain a cabinet would have placed on his "agile" mind and no doubt with boko haram his leading light, Aregbesola set up the very first sharia court in Southern Nigeria.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by aljharem(m): 4:50am On Jul 30, 2011
Beaf:

It was necessary to consult and invoke forces for the release of broda Aregbesola. After Osun people took his case to higher dimensions by killing 7 white chickens, 7 goats, seven cows at okeeshududu forest, the megalomaniac of Osun's eyes opened!

I really pity anybody from Osun state, they are in for a ride as wild mad looking hair on Aregbesola's chin. How did they vote in such a clown?
The man has seen fit to make several grandiose and abandone his state while touring Earths four winds.

You gats to hail! cool
Here is a man single handedly lifting the Nigerian 'hidiot' scale to impressive heights. He was going to massively sell yams to Lagos and bring farming tools back on the return journey; the goal? To industrialise Oshun by building their very own version of Oke-Arin market. Thats true visioneering!
Not stopping there, Aregbesola set up camp in Lagos, supervising Fashola and his choice of commissioners. All the while making vaporous speeches that would have made customers of Yaba-left quake with jealousy; bereft of the weighty strain a cabinet would have placed on his "agile" mind and no doubt with boko haram his leading light, Aregbesola set up the very first sharia court in Southern Nigeria.

guy you and your president are a big joke

why not talk about your president that is just looking as the country is going to blazes slowly angry angry

beaf i no go lie, you be mumu, ideeiot angry after selling us jonathan
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Beaf: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2011
^
Thank you.
I see you are still behaving like Atiku and Buhari, but I'm above such uncouth ways.
The two saddest stories in Nigeria today are Aregbesola and boko haram. Can you please supply first hand info on boko haram? NL will be happy to hear.

GEJ is changing the country, learn to accept improvements in life.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Rhino5dm: 5:54am On Jul 30, 2011
. . .And the worst thing to ever happen to this country is the Iddiot called GEJ. From appointing criminals indicted in siemens scam to tenure elongation within 3 months in office. For fact that beaf came around shows that things are very rough. So what are youup to duh? Decieve more dummies by opening more thread as your false-flag and later smuggle in your idea of tenure elongation and the beating drums for PDP vampires to SUCK more bloods, NO?

Yeah! I came back for blah blah blah and blah reasons. . .were you on vac. to mars all this while when boko haram was blowing up things? Save us from your rettarded sanctimonious lies and crawl back to the cave you sprawled from.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Beaf: 6:01am On Jul 30, 2011
^
Lol! I haven't seen anything boko haram has blown up in Warri yet. Have they blown anything in Ondo state up yet?
Abeg, stop wearing boko haram like jewelry on NL jare! JTF is dealing with the problem quite manfully, boko haram is now confined to their local area and very soon, to hell.

. . .Anyways, back to Aregbesola, thats the weird guy this topic is about.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Rhino5dm: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2011
^ So what are onto with RAUF?. . .fill me inn. By our standard i think the guy is trying abi?
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Beaf: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^ So what are onto with RAUF?. . .fill me inn. By our standard i think the guy is trying abi?

Trying?! That dude has not done a single thing in almost one year, apart from galivanting all over the World and attempting to supervice Fashola. How can it take almost a year to nominate commissioners? Ain't commissioners meant to deliver whatever plan he has?

His only achievement is setting up the first sharia court in Southern Nigeria.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by seanet02: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2011
It is very funny that Gej supporters still get no shame. Very shameful.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by foreman: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2011
The propaganda machine is back. Whoever relieved this character of his duty must be dull, I guess they have realised their folly. Watch, the agenda now is to divert attention away GEJ and create a division in the unconquered territory in the south. I hope SW christians do not swallow the bait.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2011
This beaf guy reminds me so much of Joseph Goebbels Head of the then Nazi propaganda machine!

Goebbels was so good he made almost every German loyal to Hitler and Nazi ideologies through his sophisticated propaganda machine.

I guess they sacked Beef then Retardeen realized his mistake then quickly recalled him! His new job now will be to sale tenure elongation to daft nigerians!
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2011
Shariah court in Osun? And the Ooni of Ife is looking?

I will boko haram the court when I get to Nigeria,  bullshit spreads faster than knowledge!!!
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by jmaine: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2011
0lumide:

Shariah court in Osun? And the Ooni of Ife is looking?

I will boko haram the court when I get to Nigeria,  bullshit spreads faster than knowledge!!!

What do you expect . .Osun State is about 80% Muslims . . . and a largely Illiterate society . . .Nigeria Sharia system easily invades such states with those indices . . .
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2011
jmaine:

What do you expect . .Osun State is about 80% Muslims . . . and a largely Illiterate society . . .Nigeria Sharia system easily  invades such states with those indices . . .

Islam breeds nothing but illiteracy/BIGOTRY angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Christianity breeds nothing but bigotry/emotinal convicts angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I want these goons religions out of our land,  Damn the day Lagos will attempt anything religious will be the day Nigerians will know Yorubas can be Boko Haram!!!

That's when they'll know the children of Iyemoja still holds the crown!!!
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by jmaine: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2011
Just wondering if Rauf delay of about 8 month in appointing commissioners was done by a PDP government. . .this page would have tumbled to pages of abuses with reference made to GEJ as the root cause . .so far so good  . . .It has been largely calm, no critic of his irresponsible delay from known Tinubu apologist, no mention of lord Tinubu, no mention of the ACN . . .but rather attention tuned to beaf to deflect attention from the main issue of the Thread . .I would be waiting for you ACN hypocrites to blame others for similar offenses of the ACN . . . .
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by jmaine: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2011
0lumide:

Islam breeds nothing but illiteracy/BIGOTRY angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Christianity breeds nothing but[b] bigotry[/b]/emotinal convicts angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

With the level of mistrust among both faiths . . . such is expected . . . Maybe time and space would change that critical denominator

0lumide:

I want these goons religions out of our land

Sorry you cant change that . . . religion has been a part of us since time immemorial  . . .

0lumide:

Damn the day Lagos will attempt anything religious will be the day Nigerians will know Yorubas can be Boko Haram!!!

That's when they'll know the children of Iyemoja still holds the crown!!!

The multicultural and multi-religious complexities of the State won't permit such . . .So the above outburst wont suffice  . . . and is unnecessary . . .
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by nogames: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2011
jmaine:

What do you expect . .Osun State is about 80% Muslims . . . and a largely Illiterate society . . .Nigeria Sharia system easily invades such states with those indices . . .
keep you dirt mouth shut, where did you get you statistic from? go to ijesha land and some other part of Osun state there populace are more than 75% Christianity. go to any town in osun compare the numbers of churches to mosques.
having said that, there is religion tolerance in the state. You can hardly find a (family extended) compound without both christian and Muslim
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Akanbiedu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
Mr propaganda is back! uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

As my people would say "Adie ti ba l'okun, ara o ro okun ara o ro adie"

See how he deftly spinned the subject from commissioners list to sharia in the south. Sege. You all know the man you are dealing with in Osun state. Osun, like Lagos, is locked down. You can try another method.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by jmaine: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2011
nogames:

keep you dirt mouth shut, where did you get you statistic from? go to ijesha land and some other part of Osun state there populace are more  than 75% Christianity.  

Which part of Osun has 75% Christians . .I strongly doubt Ijesha will be 75% Christians if Ilesha and Obokun L.G.A are grouped into them . . . The Muslim- Christians population is sparsely the same in those areas with Muslims even dominating in Obokun L.G.A . . . . . . My figure could be inflated but one thing am very sure about is that the Muslim population is apparently more dominant than the Christians in Osun . . . this is not hearsay but the fact . . .  When you compare L.G.A like Boripe, Ikirun, Osogbo, Ede North , Ede South . . .and a host of others i can mention with a Muslim population of about 85-90% . . . I served in Osun . . and I really toured and enjoyed the State well  . . .

nogames:

go to any town in osun  compare the numbers of churches to mosques.

Silly of you to use number of churches as a yard stick for comparing both religion . . .we all know the unique proliferation of churches . . . compared to Mosques . .have you ever seen where the number of mosque outpaces the Churches in any locality  undecided . How many of the dominant CAC church do you see around and what is their membership attendance every sunday . . most of the new generation pentecostal movement like the redeem and the winners churches are patronized mostly by NYSC corp members with membership hovering around 40- 50 per service . . .

Proliferation of churches does not equate to most membership my bruv . . .

nogames:

having said that,  there is religion tolerance in the state. You can hardly find a  (family extended) compound without both christian and Muslim

This is no latest news  . .we all know this and i have even pointed this as a reference point to the amiable tolerant level of the Southern Muslims . . .and never have i said otherwise . . .
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by seanet02: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2011
jmaine:

Just wondering if Rauf delay of about 8 month in appointing commissioners was done by a PDP government. . .this page would have tumbled to pages of abuses with reference made to GEJ as the root cause . .so far so good  . . .It has been largely calm, no critic of his irresponsible delay from known Tinubu apologist, no mention of lord Tinubu, no mention of the ACN . . .but rather attention tuned to beaf to deflect attention from the main issue of the Thread . .I would be waiting for you ACN hypocrites to blame others for similar offenses of the ACN . . . .
Hey PDP apologist, try to get your facts right before engaging people in your usually flawed arguments.
Did you know that the house of Assembly must approve commissioner list and the caretaker chairmen list before they can be swore in? If you know that thank God.
2. Did you know that the former house of assembly was controlled by PDP? If you know that then another gbosa for you,
3. Did you know what the immediate house controlled by pdp did when Oranmiyan try to submit the caretaker chairmen list to them after the former chairmen were removed by the court? Google is there to help you bro.
If you can comprehend all i have stated above then you will understand why he Oranmiyan did not bother to submit commissioner list to them till the end of their tenure
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by jmaine: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2011
seanet02:

Hey PDP apologist, try to get your facts right before engaging people in your usually flawed arguments.
Did you know that the house of Assembly must approve commissioner list and the caretaker chairmen list before they can be swore in? If you know that thank God.
2. Did you know that the former house of assembly was controlled by PDP? If you know that then another gbosa for you,
3. Did you know what the immediate house controlled by pdp did when Oranmiyan try to submit the caretaker chairmen list to them after the former chairmen were removed by the court? Google is there to help you bro.
If you can comprehend all i have stated above then you will understand why he Oranmiyan did not bother to submit commissioner list to them till the end of their tenure

In your usual useless attempt you ended up saying nothing . . . .always blaming someone else for your glaring inadequacies . . . . It's really sad the ACN camp have you in their employ . . . . like i said . . . I would be waiting for you sly folks to mouth lash any other opposition party for similar offenses of the ACN . . . My previous little interaction with you showed you are well below par . . . . And i wont waste my time on you . . .so have a field day while i engage better minds . . .
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Akanbiedu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
seanet02:

Thanks bro.

ACN does not really need to respond to some of these internet warriors at this time. ACN only needs to focus on the job at hand and results will speak for itself at the end of the day. Many of them don't even have a vote and have near zero understanding of the situation on ground.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by seanet02: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2011
jmaine:

I Jmaine quite Know that i am a Mor0n
In your usual useless attempt you ended up saying nothing . . . .always blaming someone else for your glaring inadequacies . . . . It's really sad the ACN camp have you in their employ . . . . like i said . . . I would be waiting for you to mouth lash any other opposition party for similar offenses of the ACN . . . My previous little interraction with you showed you are well below par . . . . And i wont waste my time on you . . .so have a field day while i engage better minds . . .
[quote][/quote]Sir Were!!
look at this clown, instead of him to address issues he resorted to calling people names.
You are better than only my cook i promise you, engage better minds my foot. Ediot. Engage better minds my foot. Ediot.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Gbawe: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Thanks bro.

ACN does not really need to respond to some of these internet warriors at this time. ACN only needs to focus on the job at hand and results will speak for itself at the end of the day. Many of them don't even have a vote and have near zero understanding of the situation on ground.

Thank you my brother !!! We know the mission of the apologists of mediocre and "underwhelming" administrators who are only capable of delivering for their AGIP pals to the detriment of Nigeria. Otedola has already gotten an immediate return on his 'investment' with how we can kiss the privatization of our refineries goodbye for the next 4 years at least.

What we folks of the SW should do , instead of play into the hands of mischief makers, is to go further in our effort to overturn and debunk deliberate negative propaganda thrown in the public domain by those who simply want the SW to fail for nothing other than their malevolent ethnic bigotry. They have written shamelessly on Nairaland that they want us "punished" and "marginalized". What would please them better than spreading false Propaganda that makes us , to their glee, castigate our leaders publicly and wrongly?

Even a baby can discern that , although belated, Aregbesola eventual appointees have gotten the Osun Governor commendation because Aregbesola was more concerned with those who can deliver than with rewarding sycophants and AGIPs. Contrast that with how GEJ , despite promising to "hit the ground running" , produced a pathetic and mediocre list of Ministers many analyst have criticized mercilessly .

http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=38063

Osun: Group lauds Aregbesola on commissioner nominees
By Ajibola Abayomi (With Agency Report), Acting News Editor

A non-governmental organisation, Bola Ige Initiative Forum, an organisation that is promoting the political ideologies and leadership styles of late chief Bola Ige has lauded Osun State governor, Ogbeni Rauf  Aregbesola, on the calibre of nominees for commissioners he sent to the state assembly.

The group commended the governor for taking his time to carefully select the crop of resourceful, energetic, tested and trusted men and women who can move the state forward as his cabinet members.

In a statement signed by the coordinator of the group, Mr Lekan Odediran, the group noted that the governor has demonstrated to the people of the state that the era of hurriedly putting low quality men together as non-performing commissioners has gone, stressing that the pedigree of these nominees indicates that they will move the state to the next level at the same speed with their boss.

“The pedigree of these young men and women is the beauty of the time the governor has taken and we are sure that they will live up to the expectations of the people of the state and Nigerians in general,” the group noted.

The group however called on the people and even critics to join hands with the administration to enable the state enjoy maximum delivery of robust service to the people. The nomination of the likes of Muyiwa Ige, Sunday Akere, Wale Afolabi, Temitope Ilori, and others attested to the fact that the governor has the best interests of the people of the state in mind and that he is set to move the state forward with the best team.

“Governor Aregbesola’s achievement in this short space of time in the areas of job creation, agricultural revolution and healthy living is highly commendable, we therefore urge the nominees if passed through Assembly screening, to be loyal, committed and dedicated to the cardinal programmes of the party,” the group concluded.

Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by seanet02: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Thanks bro.

Ese jare Egbon mi. The guy don kolo
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by kasiem(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
@seanet and other acn apologists, two questions for u all.
1. Do u know that when peter obi and olusegun mimiko emerged as governors of their respective states, their party was nowhere in their state house?
2. Does it mean that osun would've continued without any commissioners, if pdp had emerged majority in the election?
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by Gbawe: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2011
It is time we start balancing negative propaganda being swallowed by diasporan South Westerner with no clue of issues on the ground. Below Aregbesola is making solid promises and giving precise time frames we can all hold him to. 

I especially like what Aregbesola said at the end of the article (in italic below) because it reminds me of the numerous bigots on NL happy to malign ACN administrators falsely and maliciously when this is actually the Party (proven by Fashola and Oshiomhole) that has not failed Nigerians in the time they have had in charge in comparison to those who have provided 12 years of misery all across Nigeria.

The propaganda won't won't work and , like Aregbesola said, within two years of good performance from the ACN Governors nobody will even remember what PDP means anymore. So I implore you bigots and haters to bring your best propaganda. it will only work on lost diasporan South-Westerners. Since those folks do not vote, your effort will be in vain come 2015 and the PDP will remain vanquished while the SW will continue to develop:

“Whenever I read the tantrum of those who ruled us for seven and a half years without anything to show for it, I laugh and tell myself that as much as God lives, no matter how cocky they are, within the first two years, with the level of our performance, they will declare publicly that they did not perform at all"

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=18718

We’ll Start Road Construction, Maintenance After Rains – Aregbesola

The governor of Osun State, Mr Rauf Aregbesola, has said that his administration would begin the construction and maintenance of roads across the state shortly after the rainy season.
He also stated that before the end of the year, the government would show the public an example of how public secondary schools must be like, the prototype of which would likely be completed by September.
Giving the hint in Ijebu-Jesa, the headquarters of Oriade Local Government Council Area of the state last Wednesday during the commissioning of some developmental projects carried out by the council chairman, Honourable Taiwo Fatiregun, the governor said that for a government to perform, it needed an appreciable period of time to handle budget, initiate policies and put in place programmes that would benefit the people forever.
He said: “The roads are going bad, no doubt, and that is the indication of poor management of our resources in the last seven and a half years, but whoever wants to attempt road maintenance and construction now, during the rainy season, is just wasting money  and time.

“We are reserving our energy and resources till after the rains. You will see superlative performance on road maintenance and construction. We are not comparable to those that wasted our resources for seven and a half years in any way and I am happy that our people noticed this before they chose us in preference to them. By the grace of God, we shall not disappoint them.
“Before the end of this year, you will see the example of secondary schools that we are going to build and there will be no local government council area that will not have samples of it. The schools will be unique and they will take a large number of students, such that the present schools locations that are not worthy of our pupils would be dedicated to other things, while several of them would be able to match standard, beautiful and attractive academic institutions anywhere in the world”, Aregbesola noted.
Commending the council boss for his achievements within his short stay in office, the governor said that the performances of his proxies in all the council areas would be a tip of what would be recorded as an achievement and performance of the present administration from local government to the state level within the next one year.
He said that inspite of the little allocation to the council areas, the council bosses were still taking good governance to the doorsteps of the people, saying, “it is their allocation that they are using now; we are conserving the Excess Crude Oil fund that is meant for capital projects; which was being used by the last administration to eat pepper soup. “The fund is with us and by the time we are set, we will release that fund to them and you will see the amazing things that they will do with it”.
The essence of governance, he said, was to see government touching the lives of the people, adding that government has no business being in position if the welfare of the people is not affected.
“Whenever I read the tantrum of those who ruled us for seven and a half years without anything to show for it, I laugh and tell myself that as much as God lives, no matter how cocky they are, within the first two years, with the level of our performance, they will declare publicly that they did not perform at all.
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by kasiem(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2011
@Gbawe, pls, can u lend an answer to my question?
Re: At Last, Osun Commissioner’s List Out by seanet02: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2011
kasiem:

@seanet and other acn apologists, two questions for u all.
1. Do u know that when peter obi and olusegun mimiko emerged as governors of their respective states, their party was nowhere in their state house?
2. Does it mean that osun would've continued without any commissioners, if pdp had emerged majority in the election?
You lack basic Historical knowledge, Did you know the House of assembly that Your Governor Peter obi met on Ground actually Impeached him?
Did you know that he was reinstalled by the Court?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Vs Yara'dua / We Didn't Ask For The Deployment Of Soldiers - Lagos State Government / Tanker Explodes On Kano Bridge, Halts Inter-State Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.