Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon (1211 Views)

TMC Urchins Finally Invited To Wine And Dine With Occult Grandmaster Tinubu / TMC Urchins Were Not Invited To Wine & Dine In France With Tinubu & Henchmen / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Osun Election: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 1:12am On Jul 17, 2022
CC

helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
Metaphysical
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
Bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 1:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Frontpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by MetaPhysical: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Swagger, wass happening?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 1:45am On Jul 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Swagger, wass happening?
Watching the results live on Channels TV.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by olril17(m): 1:47am On Jul 17, 2022
swaggerjack:
CC

helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
Metaphysical
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
Bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
Add seunmsg

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by AfonjaEmir: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2022
add also

igweofnnewi
omenka---confirmed osun boy grin grin grin grin grin
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 2:00am On Jul 17, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
add also

igweofnnewi
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 2:21am On Jul 17, 2022
olril17:

Add seunmsg
Done

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 2:50am On Jul 17, 2022
I am from Oriade local government.
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Have they announced my Local government?
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 4:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by officialmario(m): 5:09am On Jul 17, 2022
I heard Baba peepoo collapses last night in Abuja..
This is not the time for them to take sniper..
O Jo nbo loluwa wi..
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 5:24am On Jul 17, 2022
officialmario:
I heard Baba peepoo collapses last night in Abuja..
This is not the time for them to take sniper..
O Jo nbo loluwa wi..
EscoBAT demystified shocked

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2022
swaggerjack:
Osun Election: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon
Hahahahaha comrade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues come here now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by Kurutinto(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Osun no be Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Kurutinto:
Osun no be Lagos
My state didn't disapoint.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by Kurutinto(m): 5:32am On Jul 17, 2022
swaggerjack:

My state didn't disapoint.

Me I am from osogbo
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 5:33am On Jul 17, 2022
Kurutinto:

Me I am from osogbo
I am from Ijebu-IJesa.
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 5:42am On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha comrade
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by Viscuz: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
APC must be taught a lesson.

Urchins can get a strong and reliable Rope to do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by Akurakambe(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2022
They're all sever pain.
Tinubu and his urchins have labored in vain. �

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by Obidient4life2: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2022
swaggerjack:
CC

helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
Metaphysical
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
Bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
This is what I call advanced Urchin list.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by omenka(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
add also

igweofnnewi
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29

This one pain me make I no lie.

But why the hell are LP punks who came a distant 10th excited?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2022
insert seunmsg
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2022
omenka:

Thanks for your honesty.
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by swaggerjack: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2022
techWriter3:
insert seunmsg
Already did
Re: Osun Election Results: TMC Urchins Should Avoid Sniper And The Lagos Lagoon by AfonjaEmir: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
LP stood no chance...and its very much obvious unless you decide to deceive yasef. grin grin grin grin

But i want to know something...why do you guyz always deflect from glaring issues??...was the contest between Labour and APC??

PDP smashed the useless gbegiri skull of ya benefactor and he lost in his state...Think about that and understand that your zombie era will elapse very soon.. grin grin grin grin

omenka:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: / Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At RCCG Convention (video) / Breaking: We've Asked Imams To Beg Tinubu to Submit his Pry School Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.