Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture (892 Views)

Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran / Adetoun Adediran Is Dead! Lagos First Female Deputy Speaker Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by swaggerjack: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran can win Lagos If they promise to scrap Alpha Beta 10% commission. There focal point should be transparency and freeing the state from state capture of Bola Tinubu.

Now Osun state has been won by Ademola Adeleke. They must push to free Lagosians from slavery of Tinubu by scrapping his state capture machinery:

1) Multi-Billion Pension -He was the first governor in the country to give himself a multi-billion life pension.

2) State Capture: The first governor to engage in state capture through 10% tax commission through Alpha Beta that nets him billions of naira every month.

3) Agbero/Thuggery: First governor to give prominence to agbero and thugs he uses to unleash violence on lagosians during elections at local government and state level.

4) Health Sector: He failed to develop the and fund the hospitals in the state and runs to France, UK and USA for medical treatment. And passed pension bill for Lagos state to cover his health treatment for him and his family members in any country in the world.

5) Construction and Roads Contracts: Will be handled by Hi-Tech Construction owned by Tinubu and his business partner, Lebanese Gilbert Chaugory who was indicted for helping former Head of State Sani Abacha launder billions of dollars in Switzerland.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by swaggerjack: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2022
CC

helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
Metaphysical
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
Bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
igweofnnewi
omenka
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29
Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Why should mods move this thrash to FP?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Udemzy05: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Jardon is a politician unlike jimi, if he campaign well especially on the double taxation in Lagos state, people will vote for him, even the Lagos state danfo and taxi drivers will secretly vote for him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Udemzy05: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
Why should mods move this thrash to FP?

You call it trash because it is not your party right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

You call it trash because it is not your party right?

If you were to be mods, would you move this to FP?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Udemzy05: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

If you were to be mods, would you move this to FP?

Is this not better than some of the threads that hit the front page?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

Is this not better than some of the threads that hit the front page?

No it's not except if you are trying to be mischievous

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Viscuz: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2022
APC must be taught a lesson.

Destination Lagos next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Viscuz: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Pour cold bucket of water on your body then find the nearest transformer to hug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Udemzy05: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

You call trying save Lagos from looting and double taxation mischievous?

Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Viscuz:

Pour cold bucket of water your body then find the nearest transformer to hug

This one doesn't know more than trolling others.

Well, we are glad to have subjected you to be doing that as you can't engage us intellectually

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

You call trying save Lagos from looting and double taxation mischievous?

Hmmm.

Have you saved Abia state?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Viscuz: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

This one doesn't know more than trolling others.

Well, we are glad to have subjected you to be doing that as you can't engage us intellectually

If APC loose Lagos no more job .

You will go back to picking stone near the beach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Viscuz:

If APC loose Lagos no more job .

You will go back to picking stone near the beach

If a conditional statement

Abians people lives matter as well don't you think

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Udemzy05: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Have you saved Abia state?

Tell that to the Abians, it's funny how you claim to be educated but think everyone is igbo.

I thought you were taught states and capital in nursery school and you know the tribes that we have in Nigeria.
I find it annoying when I see some so called educated person posting things like that.

I'm not from Igbo.
Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

Tell that to the Abians, it's funny how you claim to be educated but think everyone is igbo.

I thought you were taught states and capital in nursery school and you know the tribes that we have in Nigeria.
I find it annoying when I see some so called educated person posting things like that.

I'm not from Igbo.

Do you have to be Igbo before caring about Abian people?

Is the op a Yoruba for him to start caring about Lagos state?

Hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Viscuz:

Oh you don change my state of origin no more Anambra?

Ederuka flemeni grin

Have I ever accused you before of being from a particular state?

You are just too cheap with this your trolling.

So Abians lives do not matter to you?

Is that what you are insinuating

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Stop derailing this thread angry

And where is the derailing?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Viscuz: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Have I ever accused you before of being from a particular state?

You are just too cheap with this your trolling.

So Abians lives do not matter to you?

Is that what you are insinuating

We are taking Lagos from APC

So wake up now and do the useful

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Udemzy05: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Do you have to be Igbo before caring about Abian people?

Is the op a Yoruba for him to start caring about Lagos state?

Hahahahah

I'm a lagosian and not an Abian, I have no business or live there.

I was born and brought up here,so I care about Lagos state, that's why I'm talking about it.

You can channel the question to op then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

I'm a lagosian and not an Abian, I have no business or live there.

I was born and brought up here,so I care about Lagos state, that's why I'm talking about it.

You can channel the question to op then.

Hahahaha, beautiful goal shifting..

If all Nigerians matters matter, then Abia shouldn't be excluded

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Viscuz:

We are taking Lagos from APC

So wake up now and do the useful

Go and take it and hang it in your room.

Fair enough?
Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

What does Abia state or what both of you are talking about have to do with the topic ?

Stop derailing the thread !! angry

If the op is expecting better life for Lagosians, so as Abians or are they no longer Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Viscuz: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Go and take it and hang it in your room.

Fair enough?

Agbadorian zeh

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Udemzy05: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Hahahaha, beautiful goal shifting..

If all Nigerians matters matter, then Abia shouldn't be excluded

What is goal shifting, you ask why I don't care about what's happening in Abia state,and I'm telling you I don't have any business there or reside there,why should i care?

I do my business in Lagos and i reside here that's why i care about what's happening in Lagos.

You shifted the goal from Lagos to Abia and you did that just to derail this thread,well sorry about that,this thread is about Lagos state, you can create another thread for Abia state and let those who are in interested contribute to it.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by helinues: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

What is goal shifting, you ask why I don't care about what's happening in Abia state,and I'm telling you I don't have any business there or reside there,why should i care?

I do my business in Lagos and i reside here that's why i care about what's happening in Lagos.

You shifted the goal from Lagos to Abia and you did that just to derail this thread,well sorry about that,this thread is about Lagos state, you can create another thread for Abia state and let those who are in interested contribute to it.

Well as a Nigerian, all Nigerians lives matter whether na Benue, Kaduna, Abia or Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Jide Adediran Can Win Lagos If Scrap Tinubu State Capture by Udemzy05: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Well as a Nigerian, all Nigerians lives matter whenyher na Benue, Kaduna, Abia or Osun state.

Good for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Now Confirme Tinubu Has Pakinson Disease / 2023: Atiku Will Succeed Buhari To Change Fulani Perception - Prophet / Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.