Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba (729 Views)

With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba by Esama: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Honestly I'm very happy that people of osun disgraced APC and if care not taken same thing will happen in presidential election because Buhari has destroyed the country beyond recognition our people are really suffering. Although I'm not seeing Adeleke as better candidate I even hate his political party. But if the man had contest under SdP he will still win .Because of the damaged Buhari has done to this country. IT PAINED ME THAT EKITI PEOPLE DON'T VOTED SEGUN ONI embarassed

Tinubu really need to brace up he shouldn't relying on southwest people this region don't send you they don't tolerate nonsense they always done justice with their power. The most dynamic people and sophisticated people in Nigeria.

However I'm waiting for Mumuric to issue their useless statement in coming day.And for those who think religious can destroy Yoruba people you need to leave your enclave and move around see the good relationship between Christians and muslims among this people. Do you realized that governor and deputy governor are Christians in a state that Christians and muslims are 50/50 in osun but yet people don't give a damn.

I was born in southwest having all my education in southwest known their religious practice their culture speaking their language I must say Yoruba people are great people with intellectual and progressive.

In conclusion I want to appear to Nigerians as we are gear up to 2023 general election stop voting pdp party this party destroyed our country for 16 years before APC helped them complete the job. Vote Labour party instead of this two evil party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba by Jostoman: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2022
MURIC is the bat spokesman, anytime jagaban transfer small change to his account he will just go to the press and be talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba by agadez007(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2022
grin
Check on your APC friends today,a simple talk might save a life

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba by nameo: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Esama:
Honestly I'm very happy that people of osun disgraced APC and if care not taken same thing will happen in presidential election because Buhari has destroyed the country beyond recognition our people are really suffering. Although I'm not seeing Adeleke as better candidate I even hate his political party. But if the man had contest under SdP he will still win .Because of the damaged Buhari has done to this country. IT PAINED ME THAT EKITI PEOPLE DON'T VOTED SEGUN ONI embarassed

Tinubu really need to brace up he shouldn't relying on southwest people this region don't send you they don't tolerate nonsense they always done justice with their power. The most dynamic people and sophisticated people in Nigeria.

However I'm waiting for Mumuric to issue their useless statement in coming day.And for those who think religious can destroy Yoruba people you need to leave your enclave and move around see the good relationship between Christians and muslims among this people. Do you realized that governor and deputy governor are Christians in a state that Christians and muslims are 50/50 in osun but yet people don't give a damn.

I was born in southwest having all my education in southwest known their religious practice their culture speaking their language I must say Yoruba people are great people with intellectual and progressive.

In conclusion I want to appear to Nigerians as we are gear up to 2023 general election stop voting pdp party this party destroyed our country for 16 years before APC helped them complete the job. Vote Labour party instead of this two evil party.

I thought you have been opposing Labour(Obi) here

1 Like

Re: Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba by nellyelitz(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2022
YOUR BRAIN IS PAINING YOU I SWEAR.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba by mighty2: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Mumuric bastard can never divide Yoruba people..... Winning of Osun state by pdp doesn't mean pdp will win apc in osun state during the presidential election, hope you gerrit
Re: Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba by Esama: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Yes but it seems better than this evil thing in APC.
nameo:

I thought you have been opposing Labour(Obi) here
Re: Pdp Win Osun More Evidence That Muric Can't Divide Yoruba by Aldol: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Osun people didn't vote out APC candidate Oyetola just because he is in Apc or because they hate Apc but because they feel he has underperformed. He would have been reelected if they feel he has performed Southwesterners don't vote in a bandwagon effect for a particular candidate, they are too sophisticated for that. Only the North and Southeast vote in that manner ,south south partly inclusive. Reason why the other regions blindly calls Yorubas betrayals for not voting in a bandwagon effect for their candidate.At least it is becoming clearer even to the blind now

(1) (Reply)

Entitlements Paid To Ex-govs Bola Tinubu And Peter Obi Since They Left Office / Sheikh Sharif Khalifa Kano Endorses Peter Obi For President - Dr Yunusa Tanko / Mass Decamping From APC To PDP In Borno Governor's LGA Mafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.