Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory (53494 Views)

Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Kesigno: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Congrats to Adeleke
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by DonBenny77(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2022
yinkus6750:
Everyone is forgetting the main winner of the election.
LATE ISIAKA ADELEKE - SERUBAWON
Thats the structure base of todays victory.
He will be happy in his grave now
Not entirely I think the structure is hunger and poverty.
Person wey don die don die

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by brightDdon(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Spirit247:

Did you know that the Reward for Evangelism is first reaped on Earth and then later in Heaven? Do you believe that when you Evangelize and win Souls into Eternal Kingdom of MESSIAH, you are doing yourself far more favour than you are doing for our CREATOR and for Heaven? Evangelism is the most Important and Loving Service that you can give to Humanity

Using myself as a typical Example: my earthly Father died just before I entered University. Things became so difficult in my 2nd Year in School that it eventually got me to become very paranoid and hard-hearted. While smoking at our usual joint, I told a School gang that I was with that we should go and rob Bank and get rich once and forall. They were too lilly-livered to follow my advice. All they do is only to use guns to terrorize Students in the University.

Few months later after then, Satan eventually arranged it for me to coincidentally enter Vehicle of Armed Robbers that were going for Operation. Actually, a man, a woman and I were searching for Vehicles. We stood by the Road side to get cheap Vehicle in Journey to our Destinations. As a Red Bus pulled over and stopped not far from us, the man and the woman rushed ahead of me trying to enter the Vehicle. As soon as they saw the faces of those in the Vehicle, they scampered backward and hurriedly walked away.

I got there too and saw like 10 guys with very red eyes and all in white attires. I smiled and hopped in immediately. They were shocked, they asked me some questions and I let them know I'm fully in. They hailed me and the Vehicle zoomed off. On the way to the Operation, their Leader suddenly stopped the Bus and said "They said we should not proceed" referring to the Demon Spirits that leads and Protect them. Another said he needs money urgently that they should go. As the argument ensured one suddenly turned back to look at me in far back seat and said "na because of this Strange Guy wey this Operation go backfire!" Suddenly all of them chorused that I should go down.

I started begging them, almost crying in explaining to them that this is the "wonderful Opportunity" which I have been looking for. The one beside me pulled out his gun and say "Get out!" I quickly rushed out of the Vehicle, they then vanished. That was the Day my CREATOR Saved me from becoming an Eternal Outcast from HIS Glorious Kingdom. We are all given that 2nd Chance, HE always stretches HIS Hand out to us by HIS unmerited Saving Grace, that still rejects it gets Eternally doomed and disconnected from HIS that put Breathe of Life into them. However, I was Still so foolish that I started frantically searching for any other Armed Robbery Group to join and also thinking of starting my own Robbery Squard in case I don't find quickly.

Finally, a Deeper Life Brother was alloted same room as me as a new Session soon started in the University. We were 4 roommates. This Brother relentlessly Preached to me that the major Purpose why we Humans are on Earth is to prove that nothing shall ever make us to turn our back against our CREATOR. He said only those that pass this Examination would be rewarded with Immorality from the One and Only SOURCE of Life that has sent HIS Son to show us HIS Faithfulness to those that shall live to Please HIM. Explained the Promised Eternal Life and Deep Love of our CREATOR to me, and I later Accepted MESSIAH as my LORD and OWNER irreversibly.

Imagine if that Deeper Life Brother didn't care since he is going to Heaven already by his Pure and Holy Heaven-compliant Lifestyle. By now, I would Probably have killed so many people, before finally being killed too. Who knows who and who would have fallen Victims to my brutal bullets. Even you reading this might have been 6ft below now as a Victim killed in one of my wickedly orchestrated operations in those days when I thought Life was all about making money at all cost. Don't ever think it was not possible because I and the highly demonic bloodthirsty Robbery Gang that I was also planning to put together would have been killing for fun in all our operations.

I was addicted to listening to Satanic Heavy Metal Rock Music and Violent Raps that Project killing as the best fun, so you can imagine how I metamorphozed from just fantasizibg with massive Daily killings, to actually taking the Practical Steps. I was desperate with a heart thats sees massive killings for money as fun beyond words. All Glory to the CREATOR of Humanity for the Brother who manifested True Love for Humanity by Preaching MESSIAH to me, the Deeper Life Brother indirectly saved the precious Lives that the devil would have taken through me.

If you, you, you and I daily do our own parts in massively winning Muslims into Eternal Kingdom of JESUS, BokoHaram, Jihadists and Religious Bumbers would soon be a thing of the Past. Evangelizing and Winning Souls is not just for Heaven to Rejoice, it is for your Children and mine to live in a Peaceful World of Love, Calm and Joyful Divine Serenity on Earth.

You just don't know the Heartless unprecedented inhumane Wickedness against Humanity which bloodthirsty Demons are fiercely grooming that your next door Neighbor for! For the sake of your Children and unborn Generation, you better throw aways your Senseless Ego and myopic self-destructive Pride and Preach to him! Before it becomes too late and you find your self to be the late.

Only myopic selfishness and self-centeredness Prevents most of we Christians from seeing the Bigger Picture. Preaching to those People in Vehicles, in your School, in your Office, in your Compound, etc. would go a long Way in making your World Saner, Peaceful and enjoyable. Your Evangelizing is germane Key to Heaven on Earth.* So, when you and I Evangelize daily, we, our Children and even your unborn Generation Reaps the Reward on Earth, and we still Receive Eternal Life as Reward when we get to the Judgement Throne which every Humanbeing shall surely face.

Let's Pray: I AM THAT I AM, our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, we Pray that YOU Grant us the Heart that shall only find Satisfaction in doing Your Assignment of daily Winning Souls into Your Eternal Kingdom in JESUS' Name!!!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/7232368/evangelism-ultimate-love-service-humanity

Good morning
Please I need to talk to you
This is my contact
O9028305441

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Femeto: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:
This is how vanguard would declare Peter Obi winner come next year.

Tinubu should withdraw now and collapse his structure for Peter Obi before he looses his remaining mind in 2023. grin

Tinubu urchins hwfr na grin grin
In your dreams
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Reference(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Sammy07:

True congratulations to osun people.

Ademola should note that if he doesn't perform, he'll be out in 2026.

He has bought the 'performance' with N10,000 at the polls so he is now in charge to do as he pleases.
When will Nigerians learn to equate their actions with their experiences.
How can someone pay you to serve you, to help you.... where on earth does that happen.
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by seunayantokun(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Vawulence from the electorate must always be expected.
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Officialgarri: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Mintum:

All the people arrested for vote buying were APC agents. You can't show me one single PDP agent arrested for vote buying. Your party is evil and it's time to kick that devilish party out of Yoruba land.
B-red (Adeleke's biological son) who was sharing money from his convoy is APC too or it doesn't matter because he wasn't arrested shay?

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Mintum: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2022
nams77:

Who is he?
Late elder brother of senator Adeleke, he was a former senator and governor of osun and he was the one that built the political structure which his brother is now riding on.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Gandollar(f): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Sammy07:

True congratulations to osun people.

Ademola should note that if he doesn't perform, he'll be out in 2026.
Ok
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Goodnigga: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Thisday is speaking vernacular here grin
The owner mad fan. Like Arise Tv, like Thisday Newspaper. Same owner
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Prince111111: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2022
sweetgala:

Everyone is also forgetting Deji Adeleke is the new proxy governor of Osun state. I doubt that family would allow Ademola to deisgrace them with his incompetence
what is your problem with this man? Let him be biko..we love him like that okay?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Gandollar(f): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
B-red (Adeleke's biological son) who was sharing money from his convoy is APC too or it doesn't matter because he wasn't arrested shay?
Charms? But that's yoruba people normal levels nah

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Gatekeepers: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2022
yinkus6750:
Everyone is forgetting the main winner of the election.
LATE ISIAKA ADELEKE - SERUBAWON
Thats the structure base of todays victory.
He will be happy in his grave now

He's gone and gone forever! He's not aware of what is happening around here from his grave.
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by abbey37(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Let's not over flog this victory unnecessarily it was expected, the adeleke's are well loved and has a great structure in osun state infact they won the last governorship election but the APC played a fast one on them and its not an uncommon event in nigeria for states to go different direction in the governorship and presidential election. Stop all the unnecessary dragging of tinubu if ojetola didn't do his ground work well there is little he can do form, what i am certain about is that Jagaban will will the osun state come 2023 mark it down.
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Gandollar(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2022
sweetgala:

Everyone is also forgetting Deji Adeleke is the new proxy governor of Osun state. I doubt that family would allow Ademola to deisgrace them with his incompetence
The gala is very bitter now right?
Ndoo!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by caracas: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Manny21:
This is a very bad omen for BAT. If you can lose Osun State, the State Tinubu cannot lose in 2023 does not exist. Araba tun ramu ojo ti n GBE arere Tinubu.
It is not a bad omen for the thieving drug baron
IT IS FINISHED FOR HIM…..

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Likinwee: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2022
I wish it won't be the same old story! Can PDP make Osun people smile again?
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
The rigging and vote buying in the election was more than APC anticipated.

Cassava
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Bluntemperor: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2022
liasmiram2567:
Congratulations to Adeleke.Performance is key if he is to be returned come 2026

Very apt!
The S/ West in the days of - Jakande,Ajasin,Bisi Onabanjo,Bola Ige, Ambrose Ali- performance was the key indeed,until the Military came with their abracadabra ' fellow Nigerians '
We know better now!
But the South West knows how to differentiate Personality from Party affairs,so PDP is not and cannot be the best,as they spend 16- years for nothing.If they had performed well,there won't be anything called APC or Labour Party today!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2022
liasmiram2567:
Most journalists are biased.Hiw will the headline be if the table is turned?

APC is a useless party. Everybody knows that.
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by AtikuOkowa: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

Hehehehe

The last blow for Tinubu will come next

When a man outstretches his luck because of his selfish desires , doom is what awaits for such person

Las las your turn is not actually your turn

Agbado and cassava , we don't want a seasonal enjoyment , so we now have to wait for agbado season so that we can be able to eat well abi

Osun PDP at last ,

This electoral law will do Tinubu strong thing , buhari really drimbled Tinubu on this case my question is why didn't buhari sign this electoral law in 2018 because he knew if he signed it he would have been in daura since chilling with his burukutu and fura

AtikuOkowa is the answer
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by daygee12: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu should withdraw now and collapse his structure for Peter Obi before he looses his remaining mind in 2023. grin

The obi that got less than 3k vote in osun
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Onogiede(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2022
9jayes:
Yoruba ppl sabi do politics no be small, if u no try dem no go vote u again
Osun state use Edo state method,.. Obaseki, Saraki was there 24/7
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by AsawanaDgreat: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2022
I told APC that they will be the one to labor in vain in osun election
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by GardenOfGod(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2022
[b][/b]
SenatePresdo:

Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by fantasy2018: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2022
I like how Adeleke won but honestly, he's just the lesser of 2 evils. I still don't believe he has any solid plans for Osun states.
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Omodua(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2022
toffyz:
Na Yoruba man be the Chief Editor

Won shubu yakata

Fvck APC

How I wish South East will emulate this trend of voting pattern in Osun state. Not the the brigandage we witness in all political activities. Besides, the leaders and the governed are united. Such spirit should be replicated in South East for a better governance and the region as a whole.
Kudos to Osun people for taking their destiny in their hands by electing an acceptable candidate of their choice.
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=114813190] This is how vanguard would declare Peter Obi winner come next year.

Tinubu urchins hwfr na grin grin[/quote
]

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh

U are ryt bro..
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by membranus: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Presidential1:
I'm so happy... We in the villa are not happy with buhari

Is the presidential largesse not reaching you there?

You suppose to be chopping life in the villa.
Re: Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory by hush15: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
grin

The perfect caption will be "APC labour's in vain, Adeleke wins gubernatorial post"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo / Abuja Schools Shut Down As A Truckload Of Bandits Arrives Border Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.