Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 (35634 Views)

Queen Of Aso Nigeria Crowns Peace George Chinwendu, 8 Others Winners (colourful) / Ozioma Peace Nnamani Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2019 Pageant (photos) / Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Ogatobe: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
It's Alex Reporting....

Lovely ladies. I see one for there wey dey totori me pass others.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Karlovich: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Austinn18:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below
Have you ever asked yourself what your 40s will be like with this stupidity you're displaying, the earlier you learn a valuable skill the better it will be for you.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Rebirth212: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
I jxt came to check If "Alex the Report" will be there.....

Am out.......
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Devil1Messenger: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
AlexReports:
Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022

27-year-old Miss Akwa Ibom, Queen Aniebiet Godwin Umanah has emerged the Queen of ASO Nigeria 2022.

At the grand finale of the pageant show which took place at Sheraton Hotel Abuja on Friday, the Graduate -computer science was crowned winner.

She hails from Nsit Ibom local government area of Akwa Ibom State.

Similarly, Princess Mercy Odey Abu, emerged the Queen of ASO International 2022.

Queen Mercy, is a Graduate of Linguistics and Communication Studies from University of Calabar.

Also, Isung Melody, 23 smiled home with the crown of Queen of ASO Tourism 2022.

A graduate of Nursing Science, she hails from Akwa Ibom State.

Ebonyi State born Queen Akuma Kosarachi Pearl emerged Queen of ASO Culture 2022,

A Graduate of Computer Science, Delta State University she is 23-years old.

Some distinguished and eminent personalities were also honoured with Aso Multi media awards.

In his comment, the Director of Aso Pageant, Desmond Agboola while congratulating the winners at the 2022 edition of Queen of Aso Beauty Pageant assured them of good working relationship.

The immediate past Queen of Aso Nigeria, Florence Ojugbeli who just handed over to her successor will represent Nigeria at Miss Jungle International Pageant in Tanzania this year.
https://www.abujapress.com/2022/07/glamour-as-miss-akwa-ibom-aniebiet.html?m=1
But my gf fine pass all these girls na
Jokers
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by 2Ways(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
What's the essence of all this....
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Enny2013(f): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tenk God I am done with all these Miss this, Miss that... Thanks to marriage!
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Dshocker(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
23yrs old with wrinkled face, i might sue Alexreport for belittling pageantry....

Every week Alexreport issues an award on pageantry

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Elidrisy20: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
This ugly thing,miss Aso?
They look like transgenders

3 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by GardenOfGod(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Me I no no if you fine o... Ado amekid uyai aboikpa ado... Adod! Iban Akwa Ibom efọọn tutu.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My beautiful sister.

I am not surprised to see this, because beauty and brains is inherently ingrained into Akwa Ibom girls DNA. Whether you'll agree with me or not, but believe me, we're simply the best.

Congratulations darling, keep making us proud

Uyaiya eyeneka yak mkpo ufon fien ke nsinsi nsin-si.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Belleful: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Blind judges

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by airsaylongcome: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
LollySeaSide:
Congratulations.
She really beautiful, especially that she resisted the temptation to bleach her ebony skin.

The greatest win in my books. She's a very beautiful black barbie and has a gorgeous smile. Resisting the temptation to bring out "her real colour" makes her several times a champion for me

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Odaveboy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fresh meat(s)...... congratulations to them
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by potland: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nairalander248:

Yes ooh
Uyai Ndito Akwa Ibom ediono mkpo.. cheesy
you sabi any ibom babe way i fit fùck? Konji dey worry me seriously.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by LollySeaSide: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
airsaylongcome:

The greatest win in my books. She's a very beautiful black barbie and has a gorgeous smile. Resisting the temptation to bring out "her real colour" makes her several times a champion for me
You are very correct.
Black is absolutely beautiful!
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by potland: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Enny2013:
Tenk God I am done with all these Miss this, Miss that... Thanks to marriage!
were you fùcking the judges?
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Liebermantic: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Imo lady is more beautiful..Imo girl is the most beautiful there

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by SugarGirl44(f): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Food is ready o FFK
And that singer, what's his name again
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by potland: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
But my gf fine pass all these girls na Jokers
borrow me your gf for a date with my boss.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by potland: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ogatobe:
It's Alex Reporting....

Lovely ladies. I see one for there wey dey totori me pass others.
you don fùck dis month?
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Simplythebest: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
I was just looking for Alex in their pictures and i saw him, that guy is really doing well in Abuja
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by RichAbujaGuy: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
No Hydroquinone using winner? I don't bleeping believe it!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by kingyakos: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abeg wetin be Aso?
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by adedayoa2(f): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
She's beautiful, melanin beauty.

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Prudoh(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hmm! Those that nominated her, their beauty sense is poor.. She ugly na, don't they have eyes...
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by tiswell(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My beautiful sister.

I am not surprised to see this, because beauty and brains is inherently ingrained into Akwa Ibom girls DNA. Whether you'll agree with me or not, but believe me, we're simply the best.

Abasi odion mfin,ima mmi grin
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Jackossky(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't know if she's beautiful, guess I'm not a beholder but indeed, akwa Ibom girls are fine.

Met one and felt like travelling to the state.
Akwa Ibom ayaya
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Spaxon(f): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My beautiful sister.

Ameen ooo

Yak Ika iso ishine ke Nigeria ami
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by KingOfTheDamned: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
All these pageants organized by Alexreports for prostitutes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.