Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 (35632 Views)

Queen Of Aso Nigeria Crowns Peace George Chinwendu, 8 Others Winners (colourful) / Ozioma Peace Nnamani Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2019 Pageant (photos) / Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Penisman: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Is this a joke
WHICH KIND JUDGES THEY CARRY
Imagine picking her over The imo lady wink ......signing out✈
the

Think with your dimented head and not your small diick.

She don win be say she don win.

Go and hug Hope Uzodimma and Nnamdi kanu.

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Kufremfon1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations �

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by godofuck231: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2022
Skmoda360:

She offend you for dream
not at all but she looks like she's been through a Group Intimacy, sperm all over her lashes and looking knocked out of balance , see for your self you don't need a sextant
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Holyness123: 3:09am On Jul 18, 2022
cheesy pm me wink
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My beautiful sister.

I am not surprised to see this, because beauty and brains is inherently ingrained into Akwa Ibom girls DNA. Whether you'll agree with me or not, but believe me, we're simply the best.

Congratulations darling, keep making us proud

Uyaiya eyeneka yak mkpo ufon fien ke nsinsi nsin-si.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by ikenna34: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2022
So somebody can fine like this without opening bwest

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by zexy2030(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Dem don prepare another wife for another president from the north.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Skmoda360(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2022
godofuck231:
not at all but she looks like she's been through a Group Intimacy, sperm all over her lashes and looking knocked out of balance , see for your self you don't need a sextant

Hahahahahaha.........but one ediot dey talk say akwa ibom girls are the best in Nigeria.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by godofuck231: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Skmoda360:

Hahahahahaha.........but one ediot dey talk say akwa ibom girls are the best in Nigeria.
in the azar room
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by Skmoda360(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2022
godofuck231:
in the azar room

Well but they can pretend and can also be wicked.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by godofuck231: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Skmoda360:

Well but they can pretend and can also be wicked.
they all are
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You can run away from the truth! I have dated a lot of Ibom girls.., I can share proofs here, but then it will disgrace you further! The ladies love sex too much!

You can deny, but that’s up to you!
Proofs of your cheap whorish mother and sisters eating the shit of Arabians to survive abound everywhere, but I don't want to disgrace you further before you end your miserable life.

Let me remind you that my dog is better than the public toilet that opened her public stuff for that mad man for her to birth another mad animal like you.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by SouthSouth1914: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Proofs of your cheap whorish mother and sisters eating the shit of Arabians to survive abound everywhere, but I don't want to disgrace you further before you end your miserable life.

Let me remind you that my dog is better than the public toilet that opened her public stuff for that mad man for her to birth another mad animal like you.

My dear, stop displaying your stupidity online! You think everyone here on NL is broke and poverty stricken like you? Sooty drums always makes the loudest noise! Words have never been truer!
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

My dear, stop displaying your stupidity online! You think everyone here on NL is broke and poverty stricken like you? Sooty drums always makes the loudest noise! Words have never been truer!
Foolish mad dog go back to your messages and check who has been displaying his stewpidity online. I only return a favour and you are here deflecting now. Who is talking about being rich here mad dog?
Jobless fool go get a life and stop being an irritant.
Bring it own let me cure that your madness and tame you wild beast.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by SouthSouth1914: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Foolish mad dog go back to your messages and check who has been displaying his stewpidity. I only return a favour and you are here deflecting now. Who is talking about being rich here mad dog?
Jobless fool go get a life and stop being and irritant.
Bring it own let me cure that your madness and tame you wild beast.

Rather than argue your point, you resorted to insults. From my conclusions, you are not only a demented fellow but also birdbrain and a low lifer. Get lost!
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Rather than argue your point, you resorted to insults. From my conclusions, you are not only a demented fellow but also birdbrain and a low lifer. Get lost!
Foolish thing and mad dog why would a sane human reduce himself to arguing with a subhuman like you?

If you had anything upstairs, you wouldn't be cursing your sisters and mother but your brain is empty and that is why you are marketing your emptiness for the whole world to see.
Like I told you go and get a life and be productive to yourself you this wild beast.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by SouthSouth1914: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Foolish thing and mad dog why would a sane human reduce himself to arguing with a subhuman like you?

If you had anything upstairs, you wouldn't be cursing your sisters and mother but your brain is empty and that is why you are marketing your emptiness for the whole world to see.
Like I told you go and get a life and be productive to yourself you this wild beast.

Agbero!
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Agbero!
useless cultist and dirty motorpark tout
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by SouthSouth1914: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
useless cultist and dirty motorpark tout

Slum rat.., Tufiakwa!
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Slum rat.., Tufiakwa!
swine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.