Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke (18860 Views)

Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / PDP Governors Congratulate Buhari, Crack In Atiku’s Camp - Vanguard / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by famology(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
At this point, Wike should swallow his pride and congratulate Adeleke.
I know that he expected Adeleke to come visit him as god of PDP he has been claiming.

Anyways, I only pity Samuel Ortom and Fayose who feels trolling the path of wike is best for them at this critical time.

Pdp better handle this Wike issue very well otherwise it will spell doom for the party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by DAwest7: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
famology:
Wike
Ortom
Makinde
Ikpeazu
Fayose
Ugwanyi

These ones nor dey PDP again?
Alaye GSM don yan na can’t you see write up wey yan happy to see 2nd pdp flag flying in south west?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by fortunez1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
You are so faint hearted, Imole is due for the seat and would have been a big embarrassment if he had lost again.
famology:
Wike
Ortom
Makinde
Ikpeazu
Fayose
Ugwanyi

Odin13:
Wike and his tribal Yoruba supporters can keep their congratulations

Will be so foolish if he pens any..

Power to the people
Congratulations PDP!

Atiku/Okowa next!

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by famology(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
fortunez1:
You are so faint hearted, Imole is due for the seat and would have been a big embarrassment if he had lost again.

Faint hearted? How does that relate to my comment?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by famology(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
DAwest7:
Alaye GSM don yan na can’t you see write up wey yan happy to see 2nd pdp flag flying in south west?

Ok, didn't see that. What about others?
Was he at the pdp rally? Atiku should reach out to them. I think they're still angry.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by RexTramadol1: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
famology:
Wike
Ortom
Makinde
Ikpeazu
Fayose
Ugwanyi

Makinde has congratulated him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by famology(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Makinde has congratulated him.

Ok, thanks
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by spencekat(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin grin
Fayose the Bastard sold Ekiti state election to Tinubu for a pot of Porridges by fielding a weak candidate,instead of allowing Segun Oni to fly the party flag
Pompous Fayose

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by seunprodigy13: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
chatinent:
Bobo Chigaco rn:

“shebi mo sọ fun this boy to make sure he buys enough votes...(pauses for ten minutes) Common Osun he can't win. Kosi wahala but if I fail this election, ko ni dafun yen.

(Pauses for six minutes)JUST RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with Federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo. He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment or contracts!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal? He stole your money? Why crying more than the bereaved?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos Politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says, "It is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave."

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give? Hate and greed...

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city "a no man's land" so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of 'ofe manu' or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, *"Babangida-send-me-home phenomena"* is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not *"O to gee"* in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful?

18. *We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP!* How was Tinubu our headache? Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either 'mumu' or lazy except we *- "alagbara ma mero baba ole" ; "the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately!"*

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Nnamdi Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Asiwaju Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more 'mumuish' followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained nothing from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they 'mumus'?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

23. Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem. Why do we want to die for nothing?

24. Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
25. I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call "A-no-Man's-land"?
26. How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

27. Now, Tinubu worked hard, focused and determined and won the Presidential Ticket of the ruling party - APC, here we are the Igbos struggling over our usual second fiddle(VP) tickets of other political parties. Or at least, picking presidential tickets of some 'mushroom' political parties that have no single State Governor or National Assembly members under their controls and we started shouting! When are we going to grow to true national political limelight? Tell me...

28. The ongoing security challenge bedeviling Igbo land is a great problem we must resolve instead of meddling in Yoruba, especially, Lagos politics. I don't see why Igbo people are busy with Yoruba affairs and not facing our own problems in the East?

29. Tinubu you're 'hating' has become a national hero while you stay in Lagos - his political base - shouting anti-Tinubu campaign. You continue attracting hatred to yourselves in an environment you don't have power to control. Have you forgotten the axiom, *"If you can't beat them, join them!"*

30. Why can't Igbo race learn from the Yoruba race for once? Tinubu groomed AD to AC to ACN and later entered into merger with other parties to form APC that now become a ruling party! And of which he is now, by God's grace and good party members and his astute political prowess, it's Presidential Candidate in the forthcoming General Elections come 2023. Where will the Igbo stand in the new dispensation come 2023? Are we still going to be playing our age long *'second fiddle'* role our grandfathers has been playing since 1960? When are the Igbo people going to grow politically?

I leave that answers to the Igbo right thinking leaders and individuals who should know what must be done right, right from now...

*"Nwayo nwayo biko unu!"*

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *

I brought you to politics. I brought Buhari. I invented Nigeria. Irabgiji is now like London because of me and you want to rob off the presidency off me?

Oloun ma je.

You'll go back to eating agbado, ewa, and ...(pauses for ten minutes) and agbado.

Emi Lokan.

Youruba lo kan.

If I don't win, I will make sure stroke catch me.

Insha Allah.”
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by seunprodigy13: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
JUST RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

2. Tinubu never worked with Federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo. He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment or contracts!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal? He stole your money? Why crying more than the bereaved?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos Politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says, "It is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave."

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city "a no man's land" so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of 'ofe manu' or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, *"Babangida-send-me-home phenomena"* is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful?

18. *We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP!* How was Tinubu our headache? Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either 'mumu' or lazy except we *- "alagbara ma mero baba ole" ; "the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately!"*

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Nnamdi Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Asiwaju Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more 'mumuish' followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained nothing from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they 'mumus'?

23. Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem. Why do we want to die for nothing?

25. I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call "A-no-Man's-land"?
26. How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

27. Now, Tinubu worked hard, focused and determined and won the Presidential Ticket of the ruling party - APC, here we are the Igbos struggling over our usual second fiddle(VP) tickets of other political parties. Or at least, picking presidential tickets of some 'mushroom' political parties that have no single State Governor or National Assembly members under their controls and we started shouting! When are we going to grow to true national political limelight? Tell me...

28. The ongoing security challenge bedeviling Igbo land is a great problem we must resolve instead of meddling in Yoruba, especially, Lagos politics. I don't see why Igbo people are busy with Yoruba affairs and not facing our own problems in the East?

29. Tinubu you're 'hating' has become a national hero while you stay in Lagos - his political base - shouting anti-Tinubu campaign. You continue attracting hatred to yourselves in an environment you don't have power to control. Have you forgotten the axiom, *"If you can't beat them, join them!"*

30. Why can't Igbo race learn from the Yoruba race for once? Tinubu groomed AD to AC to ACN and later entered into merger with other parties to form APC that now become a ruling party! And of which he is now, by God's grace and good party members and his astute political prowess, it's Presidential Candidate in the forthcoming General Elections come 2023. Where will the Igbo stand in the new dispensation come 2023? Are we still going to be playing our age long *'second fiddle'* role our grandfathers has been playing since 1960? When are the Igbo people going to grow politically?

I leave that answers to the Igbo right thinking leaders and individuals who should know what must be done right, right from now...

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Okwyjesus(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by samunaka: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
3LACK:
Wike?

At least no matter how bitter he is he should congratulate now

Shame and pride will not allow him to do so, he has been saying that with out him PDP will not win any election, Atiku has already said that PDP is not Wike's party, that is why he travel to Dubai and brought every dollar that he can lay hands on to do what he is very good at

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by unik247: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pls Nairalanders I need Mtn data 09061926396. God bless the cheerful giver.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Somebodysproduct: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
PDP should suspend Fayose asap! He will cause more harm than good for the party.

MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin grin
Fayose the Bastard sold Ekiti state election to Tinubu for a pot of Porridges by fielding a weak candidate,instead of allowing Segun Oni to fly the party flag

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by boladale123: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
yinkus6750:
Well deserved victory.
Always retreat to restrategise whenever you are cheated.
Karma is a must
But please, stop dancing and get good ethics befitting of a governor

Jackson Adeleke will always be Happy,there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Leadership is not emotional, Jackson will be better off the present leader.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Corto: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Iragbanjo lu'lè

Ó ga jù angry
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Franking: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Governorship is not a dancing matter for ur information.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Johnsonibx(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
My family to Senator we say a big congratulations cool cool cool
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by GGirll: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
chatinent:
Bobo Chigaco rn:

“shebi mo sọ fun this boy to make sure he buys enough votes...(pauses for ten minutes) Common Osun he can't win. Kosi wahala but if I fail this election, ko ni dafun yen.

(Pauses for six minutes)

I brought you to politics. I brought Buhari. I invented Nigeria. Irabgiji is now like London because of me and you want to rob off the presidency off me?

Oloun ma je.

You'll go back to eating agbado, ewa, and ...(pauses for ten minutes) and agbado.

Emi Lokan.

Youruba lo kan.

Insha Allah.”

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by GGirll: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunprodigy13:
JUST RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *

No Igbo blood will write such, even if any does,Yoruba has d likes of ffk n fayose so no qualms. It won't stop us from being strongly OBidient. Whether he wins or not, we will rather waste our votes than vote evil party. Youths has woken up
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by wiseoneking: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Zico5:
Igbo really want change for Nigeria but can't change bad government in their region. They keep on voting the same PDP into power despite their absymal performance in Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia. The same scenario in Anambra where APGA has held unto power for almost 20 years. They want to force others to accept Peter Obi their agent of change despite not being able to change their respective states. Yoruba are dynamic, we don't follow party but individuals. If we perceive u won't change we change the system. Everyone will see grand change in Lagos very soon cos APC know that's the next target. Let Igbo keep on speculating how the voting projection will go. We don't vote party but individuals with good political structure.
face your wahala and leave SE, they are not the reason why SW is not developed. We are talking and congratulating Adeleke here and you are just blabbing Igbo Igbo. SE remains the only region with three different parties: PDP, APGA, APC. No other region is like that. You mentioned Ebonyi state as there is any state in the SW that have added development more than them in the last 8 years. Don't come here to shout Lagos because Lagos is not a state project but ones a federal government and now all Nigerian project state like Abuja now.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Christianisation of Yoruba lands on full scale. Adeleke won on Christian-Christian platform. Well, It's a normal thing it's only when Muslim copy them that it became terrorism. Nigeria Christians are hateful and represent everything antithetical to Jesus they want us to believe they follow.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by seunprodigy13: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2022
GGirll:

No Igbo blood will write such, even if any does,Yoruba has d likes of ffk n fayose so no qualms. It won't stop us from being strongly OBidient. Whether he wins or not, we will rather waste our votes than vote evil party. Youths has woken up
As usual...lazy reader...who cares if u are obidient
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Freezyhot(f): 5:35am On Jul 18, 2022
chatinent:
Bobo Chigaco rn:

(Pauses for six minutes)

Oloun ma je.

Emi Lokan.

Youruba lo kan.

Insha Allah.”

Lmfao!!!!! U nor well oooooo...... Lol!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by GGirll: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2022
seunprodigy13:
As usual...lazy reader...who cares if u are obidient

Old donkey pls smell off my mention, you are repulsive mxhew!!!!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Zico5(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2022
wiseoneking:
face your wahala and leave SE, they are not the reason why SW is not developed. We are talking and congratulating Adeleke here and you are just blabbing Igbo Igbo. SE remains the only region with three different parties: PDP, APGA, APC. No other region is like that. You mentioned Ebonyi state as there is any state in the SW that have added development more than them in the last 8 years. Don't come here to shout Lagos because Lagos is not a state project but ones a federal government and now all Nigerian project state like Abuja now.
So Ur no go area for other tribe is developed. Tell me the yardstick for Ur development. Come to south west and see how many Igbo are living in Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti. We are even using majority of Ur tribesmen as labourers on our cocoa farm. You are truly developed. Maybe u are talking of drug development cos I served in Umuahia and I don't see the difference between Umuahia and some local Yoruba towns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasukigate: I’m Not At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders —CJN / What Ex-governors Left Behind / FG Distributes 13,000 Cooking Gas Cylinders To Rural Women In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.