Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,398 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) (681 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / Senator Adeleke Prostrates Before Oluwo Of Iwo And Not For Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by EngrHumble(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
The Governor-elect of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke, prostrated for his elder brother, Adedeji Adeleke, the moment he was announced the winner of the governorship election.

The Returning Officer for the election and Vice Chancellor of the University of Lagos, Prof. Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, announced that Adeleke got a total of 403,371 votes beating the incumbent, Adegboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress, who got 375,027 votes in a keenly contested race.

The family and their friends, Peoples Democratic Party governors, Bukola Saraki and others had gathered to watch the announcement of the results on Sunday.

While singer Davido broke down in tears, his uncle and winner prostrated for the older Adeleke in gratitude.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgMrDEAIsgA

Mynd44

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by God1000(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
He's super excited, defeating a sitting governor in Nigeria isn't an easy task

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by Xscape1993(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good one sir...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by JASONjnr(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
APC never expected this ...

I have to applaud Buhari for not allowing APC to influence INEC over the just concluded election...

Tinubu, over time, have been portrayed as a strategist... But I know that he's a mere politician that tries to lobby people to agree to a certain thing for them to be at peace...

On this forum, I told someone that he will lose Osun state and he said he won't because he needed Osun state to win his election...

Tinubu is a gonna.... and a loser...

If another party takes over Lagos... The people of Lagos will experience a different change as their monies generated will be channeled to more infractural development rather going to Tinubu's pocket..

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by marsman: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Culture❤

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
That is Omoluabi. Congrats sir.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Brotherly love, Not that of Andy Uba and His brother.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by Jostoman: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
What I saw yesterday is pure love from the people of Osun state to Adeleke.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Brother As He's Declared Winner (video) by Franklyspeakin: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wow,.. Premium tears for oyetola. I hope adeleke doesn't turn out to be another buhari. Remember na so people celebrate when bihari win. But in all I give this to Ova BuBu for allowing the election to be fare.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Promoted Bola Ige's Destroyers To Prominence Justly Served - Soyinka / APC Defeat In Osun: Fear Grips APC, Tinubu’s Camp Ahead 2023 Election (Photos) / Festus Keyamo Declines To Kneel Down On National Television To Beg ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.