Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) (42021 Views)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Edwin Clark (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Edwin Clark, Condemns Invasion Of His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Johnrake69: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
No be this same Shettima dey talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
tolue42:

That's your own head ache... You're not a Yoruba man
Why because I don't support tinubu.
I'm more yoruba than you
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fire on the mountain
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Germi9: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Shettima Will you support Christian Christian ticket if it was the other way round?
As a true yoruba Christian me and my family are obedient to the core and yusful to Nigeria.
Note: No adan(bat) crew should quote me oo
God forbid BAT thing

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ibcrown:
is it only Muslims and Christian religion we have in Nigeria? Don’t the traditionalist have rights too? To my knowledge there’s was traditionalist I’m existence before the importation of foreign religions like Islam and Christianity. If it’s about the religion, I think the traditionalist deserve to be in the presidency
We are talking about the two main religion in Nigeria.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by kaybee06: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
ImDStar:
grin Did he want to recruit Baba into boko haram?
E no go happen!!
No Muslim in this country would ever support a Christian Christian ticket no matter how qualified the candidate is.

It will be outright stupidity for any Christian to support such a ticket for whatever reason.

You were warned against Buhari in 2015, you're warned again.
Adeleke won on Christian/Christain tickets in Osun State where Muslims are predominant.���

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by McAausim: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bunch of criminals......
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Tomilola360: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
There only one thing happening in 2023.

ATIKU IS COMING!!!
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Kagd10: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Arysexy:
You are just labouring in vain

No Muslim Muslim ticket will be allowed to sail in Nigeria, you this Boko haram

How did Shettima start Boko haram which started long ago under Yaradua?

Meanwhile, look below

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
From the interview I watched yesterday with the former sfg, even tinubi is not safe from this Boko Haram ambition.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by tolue42(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Why because I don't support tinubu.
I'm more yoruba than you

You must be joking with that statement...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by compton11(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
ImDStar:
grin Did he want to recruit Baba into boko haram?
E no go happen!!
No Muslim in this country would ever support Christian Christian ticket no matter how qualified the candidate is.

It will be outright stupidity for any Christian to support such ticket for whatever reason.

You were warned against Buhari in 2015, you're warned again.
then how come Muslims vote massively for awolowo Christian Christian ticket?
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
tolue42:

You must be joking with that statement...
I don't think you are yoruba
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Shettima Will you support Christian Christian ticket if it was the other way round?
As a true yoruba Christian me and my family are obedient to the core and yusful to Nigeria.
cheesy grin

Obi la ma dibo fun . Waa gbayi jare
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by magicfarad90: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
mmb:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0UJrbnaHsAo2kQLvAquVuDrFMo7PLNDkRsqRQZ629sxiGV3NBfJFto7PuPpN5LZ9hl&id=100044370098750
Shettima, u will have to visit all Nigerians to start convincing us ooo.. because Edwin Clark can not help u undo d evil u guys have started.. Osun result is d beginning of ur fall..
THEY SAID U R d most COMPETENT SO LET UR COMPETENCE SPEAK..
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by marsman: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
You know this shit is futile but continue.

Yorubas are too sophisticated to be fooled by the likes of you. Is it not the Christian led government in enugun, the one that is threatening to shoot any one on the street campaigning for Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by largeman4u(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
APC ( The $1 to 614 Naira party) SMH
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by jamace(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Buhari is APC and APC is Buhari....

Buhari goes, APC goes..If you dont gerrit,forgerrit
grin

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket is a fraud that Edwin Clark has already rejected.
Can't wait for campaign to start proper.
Every medium will be utilized to sensitize Christians and all well meaning Nigerians on the evil agendas apc is fronting.

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
jezebel you don switch your moniker grin
You go wail tire when jagaban becomes president
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
cheesy grin

Obi la ma dibo fun . Waa gbayi jare
Awa kristeni yoruba won ko dibo fun muslim muslim ticket tabi tinubu
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Vote4Obi: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
This Boko Haram sponsor is wasting time deceiving him. Tinubu is açtually unreasonable to pick this terrorist because El Rufai would have been a million times better than him.

El Rufai is also smarter and Machiavellian to manipulate the system more than this man could ever hope to.

The election is between Obi and Atiku.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by shinealight(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Lol @ Adan crew…! grin grin grin grin grin
You wicked oo, but you forget that Awolowo once picked a fellow Christian and Southerner, Philip Umeadi as his running mate….was he being stupid then or merely de-emphasising the issue of Religion in preference for competence? Just wondering oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shekau is your father nor clerk ,go and continue your boko haram business

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by RulerIAm(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Senator Shettima is working hard.He is truly an asset to Asiwaju Tinubu. Nice one.
thunder faya ur mama

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
shinealight:

Lol @ Adan crew…! grin grin grin grin grin
You wicked oo, but you forget that Awolowo once picked a fellow Christian and Southerner, Philip Umeadi as his running mate….was he being stupid then or merely de-emphasising the issue of region in preference for competence? Just wondering oo!
Did he win?.
I don't even support a Christain Christian presidential ticket.
Nigeria is a multi religious country where Christian and Muslim are the dominant.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by fof1: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

We are in the same boat my brother.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
You will soon visit your god allah, say no to APC

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
cheesy
He can be a boko-haram commander but he is your incoming VP

Kiss the truth!

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

They have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer tongue tongue tongue
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin

Kikikikiki, if u don't get it forgerit grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Presidential Aspirant Sowore Arrives Nigeria / New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.