Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue (1238 Views)

Portable To Face More Than 6-Count Charges - Police / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yorubas how would you allow that dirty pig to desecrate Awolowo image. This is an insult taken too far..is it because of politics we allow abominable things to slide.

I am not a Yoruba but the fact that this man's image is on our 100 naira currency. I respect him a lot...he doesn't deserve this just because of politics.

If Portable was a northerner, would he have desecrated Amino Kano or late Tafawa Belewa.

Enough of such impunity again!

You guys should call him to order.

Intelligent Yorubas never allow touts and urchins without morals and values to define our elections again...we have now seen how they are electing these people into power, and this also cut across all sections of the country .

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by God1000(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Very outrageous behaviour from that unhinged fellow

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Yorubalandlord(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please don't blame we yoruba Christians.
APC caused all this and that is why every sensible yoruba should not vote them anymore.
Awolowo will not be happy in his grave.
You ibos stop saying this anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Gandollar(f): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who is Awolowo?

Portable is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu put together!

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kaycee96: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Portable, this man is just kinda funny
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Totilopussylick(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Who is Awolowo?

Portable displays shows what APC government represent tongue

No regards to someone personal legacy undecided undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Wisetrue99: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Which person go see this one and still vote for that party

Portable collect money but secretly worked for change grin grin grin

Smart boy. I love the drama him and Davido pulled!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Gandollar(f): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Portable for president tongue
Portable for Lagos governor first.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yeebos: when did you start caring about Awolowo?
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
Very outrageous behaviour from that unhinged fellow

This is very painful and an eye sore to bear cry

What rubbish!
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Conrod: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Portable for Lagos governor first.
I am reliably informed by an ifa prist that awolowo has been crying profusely ever since that boy (portable) poo pooed into his once inteligent and revered face.
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Which person go see this one and still vote for that party

Portable collect money but secretly worked for change grin grin grin

Smart boy. I love the drama him and Davido pulled!

Lies. He went for the highest bidder and it has backfired.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
[i][/i]

Not everything is politics

Moreover Igbos don't worship bad leaders...you can ask Okorocha, Obiano and Ikpeazu..

We believed in Truth Equity and Justice...we don't give a damn shi*t about your status as long as you are not doing the right thing!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by care4you: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
This rubbish can never happen in my home land "Anambra State "

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kagd10: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:
[i][/i]

Not everything is politics

Moreover Igbos don't worship bad leaders...you can ask Okorocha, Obiano and Ikpeazu..

We believed in Truth Equity and Justice...we don't give a damn shi*t about your status as long as you are not doing the right thing!

Indeed. That's why ta Orji continue to hold post. That's why Peter Obi's corruption was ignored. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by majamajic(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Am not Igbo but this is not good for an elder statesman
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Indeed. That's why ta Orji continue to hold post. That's why Peter Obi's corruption was ignored. Lol

You have started talking rubbish!

I am out of here...when ever you purge yourself from the blood of tribalism..you can now come let's talk

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kagd10: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

You have started talking rubbish!

I am out of here...when ever you purge yourself from the blood of tribalism..you can now come let's talk

Preach that to yourself first. You're not only a tribalist but hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Preach that to yourself first. You're not only a tribalist but hypocritical.

Can you prove it, young man?

Don't mention Tinubu...because I hate him...also I hate Umahi Okorocha Ikpeazu Obiano with passion

Prove to me that I am a tribalist

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kagd10: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

Can you prove it, young man?

Don't mention Tinubu...because I hate him...also I hate Umahi Okorocha Ikpeazu Obiano with passion

Prove to me that I am a tribalist

You're a tribalist! As simple as ABC. A hypocritical tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Wisetrue99: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
BritishNaija:

Lies. He went for the highest bidder and it has backfired.
So Oyetola is the highest bidder grin grin grin grin

Na him be say him no get sense! Where was Oyetola when Davido was giving him $3000 SMH

If he (portable) continues this way, he will lose relevance, not that I am a fan though undecided
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by paramakina202: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Portable displays shows what APC government represent tongue

No regards to someone personal legacy undecided undecided.

Portable was used to send a message to Awoist in Yorubaland.Did APC make any official statement in condemnation of that abominable act?The answer is no.
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

You're a tribalist! As simple as ABC. A hypocritical tribalist.

I see grin

The hardest job to do is to defend APC

They keep turning around around instead of listing achievements

One even said Tinubu married a Pastor

Not surprised...no facts to your claim..go and rest!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kagd10: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

I see grin

The hardest job to do is to defend APC

They keep turning around around instead listing achievements

One even said Tinubu married a Pastor

Not surprised...no facts to your claim..go and rest!

Hardest job is campaigning for a monumental failure like Peter Obi who achieved nothing whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, lekki seaport, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Hardest job is campaigning for a monumental failure like Peter Obi who achieved nothing whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, lekki seaport, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

Mkpi! grin

What of second Niger bridge and Abuja - Kaduna- Ibadan mono rail train

You also forgot to add it to his legacy

Lagos revenue wey dey enter his son account grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kagd10: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

Mkpi! grin

What of second niger bridge and Abuja - Kaduna- Ibadan mono rail train

You also forgot to add it to his legacy

Obasanjo and recently, Sanwo mentioned emphatically that they were all Tinubu's brainchild.

Joke is your monumental failure of Peter Obi living in Tinubu's Lagos.

Your monumental failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village. You can't impose your failure on us

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Obasanjo and recently, Sanwo mentioned emphatically that they were all Tinubu's brainchild.

Joke is your monumental failure of Peter Obi living in Tinubu's Lagos.

Your monumental failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village. You can't impose your failure on us

Mkpi grin

Why didn't he complete all these projects...or are you saying 8 years is not enough to complete a project

Rather he embezzled, squander and siphoned all the money for his great great great grand children

And now allowed other governments to do the job for him

I can see how he is sharing dollars up and down with reckless abandon...this is the money that was meant for all these projects you mentioned!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kagd10: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

Mkpi grin

Why didn't he complete all these projects...or are you saying 8 years is not enough to complete a project

Rather he embezzled the money for his great great great grand children

And now allowed other governments to do the job for him

I can see how he is sharing dollars up and down with reckless abandon...this is the money that was meant for all these projects you mentioned!

Another trash from unintelligible ipob miscreant. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples.

Let me inform you that Tinubu conceived the idea, planned and birthed it before bringing in investors for partnership. He already completed his work. Sink that into your skull.

I repeat, your monumental failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village

1 Like

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by TimFisher2: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Another trash from unintelligible ipob miscreant. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples.

Let me inform you that Tinubu conceived the idea, planned and birthed it before bringing in investors for partnership. He already completed his work. Sink that into your skull.

I repeat, your monumental failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village

grin grin grin

Bring your drug baron CV...let me bring Peter Obi CV

No be moi moi grin grin grin

In fact, it is even an insult to his excellency Mr Peter Obi to even try to compare small

Me Peter Obi please I m sorry to even try to compare you with Drug baron...i shouldn't have brought up this topic...but for emphasis sake..let me teach this fellow a lesson

Thank you for your understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Who is Awolowo?

GANDOLLAR!!! oko helinues
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists in some states in the supposedly secular NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but when we had a Christian PRESIDENT someone we all know said an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot even clap your hands and praise Jesus in Kirikasama Local Government Area in Jigawa State
Re: Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue by Kagd10: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
TimFisher2:

grin grin grin

Bring your drug baron CV...let me bring Peter Obi CV

No be moi moi grin grin grin

In fact, it is even an insult to his excellency Mr Peter Obi to even try to compare small

Another gibberish. Peter Obi fundamental degree from a university is D pass compared to Tinubu's first class Bsc certificate in accounting.

You should already know the drill by now since your kinsmen are often jailed in abroad for drug peddling.

The drill which is anyone caught with drug or any crime is arrested on the spot. A case study is Ekweremmadu who was arrested on the spot. He would be going to court from the prison. Why wasn't Tinubu arrested if he was caught with drug? Of course I know Peter Obi' urchins are unintelligent. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Not Win, Deji Adeyanju Bet 10k Dollars / Just In: APC, Stone Us If We Fail. Nigerians, It's Time, Get Your Stones (Photos / Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.