Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory (64924 Views)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Jack500: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Teeboi56: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wow
Very interesting
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Bkchoixe: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
U deserve it bro
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Antai123(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Davido my real gee.
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by kamssie(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
nice one kamssie
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by angelfallz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
OBO is the most relatable human being...
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by RPG2020(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
peepydelano:
I love the unity and love in their family, almost like the unity and love we have for ourselves up north.

Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Rotji(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
peepydelano:
I love the unity and love in their family, almost like the unity and love we have for ourselves up north.

Which unity do you have up north?!

Is it the scam you scam the minorities and Northern Christians to support you achieve your selfish goals with 'we are one' only to turn your backs on them when it's time for them to benefit you are calling "Unity up North"?!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by harmony75: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kollysman1:
Hypocrisy is when you you abuse portable for promoting APC and praises Davido for promoting his family politics.

Let see the miracle Dancing senator want to perform

Evil party defeated. Dem wipe Una koboko like mumu. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Slynation(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
IJOBA11:
WHERE IS SEUNMSG sad
I saw him crying by the road side with mucus gushing out from his nose... embarassed The pains must be a very sifia
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Doctortest: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
That bike man go frame that picture for centuries to come....
Your great great grand daddy okadaed davido to one place like that for osun
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Iffy25: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good evening my brothers and sisters
Pls I take God beg u i am in need of help.
I am a final year student and I need to pay my tuition which is closing tonight. Pls in any way you can assist me I will be grateful. Pls and pls
God will assist you at the point of your need. I have hustle and gather 150,000 out of 250,000 . Put I really someone’s help
Pls my account number is
Kuda Microfinance Bank

God will not forsake you too
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Iloveuglygalz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
O B O ur seven mount nothing fit shake ur metal. Egede to the world, Uhuru is acheiveable.

Put call.
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
peepydelano:
northern love terrorising the entire nation
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by AntiTerrorist: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
IJOBA11:
WHERE IS SEUNMSG sad
He and heliues are now using their alternate account.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Lastborn0074: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Enduerance:
People are really happy that apc lost. That should tell them something

I tell you
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Binancian:

He is wjth oyetola . They are studying results

Hahahahahaha grin

Your mouth no good.

See finishing grin
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by snowball11(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
IJOBA11:
WHERE IS SEUNMSG sad

He's on his way to Osun statw to stop Davido's father from being the defacto governor of Osun state! grin
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by graphicsacademy: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to Adeleke family pls for ur graphical project contact am graphics at affordable price. Whassap 08030760457.
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by uptownemmygee(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
The bike guy just dey focus make him no come knack o.b.o for ground
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Kingcalls: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
I am enjoying my Agbado grin grin grin... na Tinubu and Shettima i de chop so

Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Omoslim26: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Es350:
Any loss for apc is a big win for the ordinary Nigerian. Congratulations to imole, the Adeleke family, the good people of osun state and Nigerians in general!

God bless you oo undecided
Anyone who claims to have sympathy for Nigeria should always add the fall of Apc to his/her daily prayers.
Somebody just wake up one morning se the next thing wey him sense tell am na to block borders bcus of rice ooo undecided
What do we have now, foreign rice is selling for #550 per derica,local rice sells for #500 per derica with stones that can crush your teeth undecided
So tell me how did blocking the borders in anyway help the economy?
This people really shake my business the first few months of the border madness,but all in all Jehovah proved Himself.
Apc is evil, Apc is against anyone who has the tag Nigerian be you from whatever tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by TheOgaBoss: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kollysman1:
Hypocrisy is when you you abuse portable for promoting APC and praises Davido for promoting his family politics.

are u praying for him to fail becos ur party did not win?
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by Hamziyah(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Binancian:

He is wjth oyetola . They are studying results
They should study hard coz Osun people awaits their graduation on the 27th of November.
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by sisisioge: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Adeleke will do good for Osun people, he is not hungry and does not have hungry people in his family thus wont be interested in looting. He just wants the power and to serve. Congratulations to Osun people o.

1 Like

Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by foleskay(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Help me look for Garfield and blamingthedevil. Those lots are no where to be found since yesterday. They must be gnashing their teeth in severe pains now... Mk den enter into political exile for d next four years cheesy
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by danngnews: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kollysman1:

Sifiiia pains spotted.
Re: Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory by orlaglobal234: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
This election make me to love this guy more than before because of the role he played and move close to common people as they 're in the same level.

He doesn't see himself as a rich man son he was opened to people in Osun state most especially young guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.