Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes (664 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Elections: EFCC Will Not Probe Plane Loaded With Cash Or Bullion Van Incident / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Without the use of thugs or Bullion Vans Tinubu is an Emperor without clothes as we have seen in the Osun state elections won by Ademola Adeleke of the PDP.

The master strategist has been demystified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by MetaPhysical: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Swagger,
Dont change your narrative and start calling him cheater in 2023. It takes someone with power to cheat and win in 2023. You agree now that he is powerless. grin

3 Likes

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Swagger,
Dont change your narrative and start calling him cheater in 2023. It takes someone with power to cheat and win in 2023. You agree now that he is powerless. grin

He is too over confident because he is a strongman of the occult and controls Lagos treasury. He has already held a conference in France to share the national cake with Abacha's former henchmen and Atiku partner.

Atiku and Tinubu work for the same side. A win for either of them is a win for the real shareholders that own Nigeria.

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise
Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
CC

helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
Metaphysical
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
Bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
igweofnnewi
omenka
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by KanwuliaExtra: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
O LU LEEEEEEE!

1 Like

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by specialmati(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
swaggerjack:
CC

helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
Metaphysical
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
Bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
igweofnnewi
omenka
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29
grin grin grin grin grin roll call of nairaland zombies and touts. Omo you know all of them. You try ooh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by MetaPhysical: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
swaggerjack:

He is too over confident because he is a strongman of the occult and controls Lagos treasury. He has already held a conference in France to share the national cake with Abacha's former henchmen and Atiku partner.

Atiku and Tinubu work for the same side. A win for either of them is a win for the real shareholders that own Nigeria.

So how should people vote in 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by Mikolo70(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
All these idiats sef... But when he won Osun he was what

2 Likes

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by MetaPhysical: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
swaggerjack:
CC

helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
Metaphysical
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
Bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
igweofnnewi
omenka
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29

Will you exclude my name from your nonsense. I advocate Yoruba Nation, I could care less about Tinubu. Infact Tinubu would not want me to comment on his Emi L'okan ambition because I will do damage to it.

Blacklist me right now!

3 Likes

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin roll call of nairaland zombies and touts. Omo you know all of them. You try ooh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Will you exclude my name from your nonsense. I advocate Yoruba Nation, I could care less about Tinubu. Infact Tinubu would not want me to comment on his Emi L'okan ambition because I will do damage to it.

Blacklist me right now!
Done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by stabilizer: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hey!

Don't you have better things to do with your life rather posting about Tinubu up and down?

If you die, election go still hold and Tinubu may still emerge the winner.

I wonder how your wife will enjoy your presence and contribution in your household if you spend half of your 24hrs thinking and reasoning about Tinubu.

Bro I trip for your hatred ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by Vickym1(f): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
The emperor saw that the election is not favouring him, he left osun in night grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
stabilizer:
Hey!

Don't you have better things to do with your life rather posting about Tinubu up and down?

If you die, election go still hold and Tinubu may still emerge the winner.

I wonder how your wife will enjoy your presence and contribution in your household if you spend half of your 24hrs thinking and reasoning about Tinubu.

Bro I trip for your hatred ooooo
Thrash undecided... I don't hate anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Vickym1:
The emperor saw that the election is not favouring him, he left osun in night grin
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by swaggerjack: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
O LU LEEEEEEE!

1 Like

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by Vickym1(f): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
swaggerjack:

shocked
Someone asked him where he was going to that night or maybe he's going back to his hotel room, the man said no that he's going to Lagos.. Lol... Osun no be Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by Wisetrue99: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
The third to the last picture shows that he truly belong to the home of the elderly and not Aso rock!
Re: Without Tribalism, Thugs Or Bullion Vans Tinubu Is An Emperor Without Clothes by NLPoliceWoman: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2022
swaggerjack:
CC

helinues
Parachoko
Islandlady
Garfield1
Techm0
Metaphysical
NGpatriot
LegendHero
seunmsg
plaindealer
leodeking
omenka
Ngeneukwenu
Okorobufo
TinubuAdvocate
Bosstrevor

moh247
NLPoliceWoman
igweofnnewi
omenka
Nonpartisan1
thebosstrevor
oyigboupdate
kahal29

specialmati:
roll call of nairaland zombies and touts. Omo you know all of them. You try ooh

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Soludo Recruited Vigilantes To Kill ESN personnels - Simon Ekpa / What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.