Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike (1076 Views)

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / Opinion: Now That Daura Has Gone, Igp Idris Must Go - Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by afrylance1: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
When looking at the makeup of the two biggest parties APC and PDP, it’s easy to see the big boys that have been maintaining cohesion and providing the operation monies for each party. In the case of APC, that would be ROTIMI AMECHI, while in the case of PDP we have NYESOM WIKE.

These individuals have both been slighted by their individual parties. Both suffered defeat at their primaries at hands of the ‘elites’. However, this presents a unique opportunity for Peter Obi if only he can make the necessary moves to reach out to these individuals separately and possibly unite them against a perceived Northern/Muslim front as all three men (Obi, Amechi, and Wike) share more similarities than any other person in all three parties.

Three of them are from the south, they are all former governors, and Christians. These could be the selling points for the movement if it gets started. Finally, both Amechi and Wike are invaluable in their individual parties, Wike has been a cornerstone in PDP’s cohesion in these past few years while Amechi is APC’s go-to campaign manager and war chest holder. Poaching these two men into the Labour Party will be a strategic move unlike any other. In one move weakening the 2 biggest parties and getting unparalleled insight into how they function as well as access to Rivers state funds.

Hope this reaches the right ears.
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by afrylance1: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
What do you think?
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by MuslimIgbo: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Story

He can never win

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call themselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by Phemzzyx: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Obi fake igbo man God forbid
I'm from south east but I won't vote for obi

1 Like

Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by RobsonsTARz: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
The first to comment guy has been smoking expired market for the past 6 weeks and he has not noticed it yet

2 Likes

Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by PresidObi: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nice strategy, Peter Obi must be thinking about all these. He has a good team.

1 Like

Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by helinues: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Party agents are those who will dashed Obi's hope

774 local governments, each local government with at least 15 wards, each wards with at least 5 polling units.

Do the calculation and see how many agents would be required across Nigeria

1 Like

Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by mushystuff: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Story

He can never win

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call themselves developer grin
Instead of US to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Dear poster, check the 2 bold words - themselves and their - you need to change them to 'ourselves' and 'our' so that your fake, pretend impersonation can be a bit more convincing. You've also been spamming many threads with this post so quickly make corrections there as well. Eku impersonation o! BAT buffoon! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by IgweOfNnewi: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ok
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by heendrix(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
wrong calculation... Wike and Amechi are not friends politically and are of different parties. wrong move
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by Aldol: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Story

He can never win

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Food for thought
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by Qtrpst4: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2022
So you opened nairaland today just type this rubbish? Get a life abeg

MuslimIgbo:
Story

He can never win

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by Qtrpst4: 1:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Aldol:

Food for thought

Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by Obidient4life2: 4:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Phemzzyx:
Obi fake igbo man God forbid
I'm from south east but I won't vote for obi
You are not from South East! So shut the F up!
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by ezegold4we: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2022
That MuslimIgbo has been busted, are you sure he's not The snake and lizard griller??

When I Saw The name,I knew that he's a slowpoke.
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by MuslimIgbo: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
ezegold4we:
That MuslimIgbo has been busted, are you sure he's not The snake and lizard griller??

When I Saw The name,I knew that he's a slowpoke.
Nnegi mo
ron
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by afrylance1: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
heendrix:
wrong calculation... Wike and Amechi are not friends politically and are of different parties. wrong move

What if he (Obi) doesn’t bother trying to reconcile them but instead plays on their self preservation by giving them appointments? Appointments that are not sure for them (especially Wike) after their respective primaries.
Re: OPINION - Now Is The Best Time For Peter Obi To Strike by afrylance1: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
Party agents are those who will dashed Obi's hope

774 local governments, each local government with at least 15 wards, each wards with at least 5 polling units.

Do the calculation and see how many agents would be required across Nigeria

When has mathematics ever factored in elections. Where was the structure when Jonathan lost? Abeg shift.

(1) (Reply)

This Peter Obi Picture Will Surely Melt Your Heart (photo). / Odogwu Bitters Get Partners From California / Akande In Tinubu's Drug Story Is Dead After Planning A Tell-all - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.