Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi (1519 Views)

Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by unclenna(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is what I saw while I was searching for my wifi this night.....���

#VotePeterObi

3 Likes

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
I honestly wonder if you guys always think that this election is online or you have given up since you know that you do not have the number.
Whether it is twitter or nairaland or on wifi, it does not translate to votes.

The election is straight between APC and PDP. All mushroom parties won't get shishi vote and it is so visible to all.
The lesson is that you do not plan and win a Presidential election in 8 months. It is the first sign of unseriousness.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is the best among them and the most capable and most competent to take Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless Nigeria for ever!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by Kennedyli: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I honestly wonder if you guys always think that this election is online or you have given up since you know that you do not have the number.

The election is straight between APC and PDP. All mushroom parties won't get shishi vote and it is so visible to all.
The lesson is that you do not plan and win a Presidential election in 8 months. It is the first sign of unseriousness.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is the best among them and the most capable and most competent to take Nigeria to greater heights.
grin ode. You tell people elections are not won online yet you are online begging us to vote Tinubu. tongue shocked grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by Noblechykk(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kennedyli:

grin ode. You tell people elections are not won online yet you are online begging us to vote Tinubu. tongue shocked grin
Honestly, it defies the law of common sense.

23 Likes

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by vastolord4(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kennedyli:

He's an online begger.. that's their job

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by YourMrBoo: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ogbeni must you have to lie in your last paragraph undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kennedyli:

Agbado has blocked his remaining brain na.

In fact, i don't even believe he is a human being because animals can post things online according to Tinubu's campaign urchins cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Still hundred times better than EMILOKAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Kennedyli:

You don use uppercut finish this FreeStuffsNG grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by unclenna(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

You don use uppercut finish this FreeStuffsNG grin grin

grin angry
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by IJOBA11: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
TINUBU E-RODENTS ARE SENSELESS embarassed

4 Likes

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

someone said Labour Party is d only party where the agents work from home even on Election Day

Another said the only votes Labour Party should expect in d coming election is votes of thanks

They are all built for online insult n to bully,their eye go soon clear
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Ogbeni must you have to lie in your last paragraph undecided
tell us 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
franchasofficia:
Agbado has blocked his remaining brain na.

In fact, i don't even believe he is a human being because animals can post things online according to Tinubu's campaign urchins cheesy
u are only built for online insult

Insult,bullying n uncouth aggressiveness are your regular trademark

At least u have fought all influencers except aisha yesufu n david hundeyin,I can bet u people will fight them before December
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by StormpyBee: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:

Let me tell you:

1. Tinubu is a drug barron
2. Tinubu is a thief who has stole the inheritance of the poor masses
3. Tinubu runs a mafia organisation and installs or remove whoever he wishes to, hereby denying us true democracy.
4. Lagos is now a family business.
5. What does Tinubu bring to the table, aside from I made this person,I made that person and his feeling of entitlement.

So you see my friend, Obi is not a Saint, But where Obi is, Tinubu should DOBALE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by nelszx: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
But Tinubu didn't do anything as governor na
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
nelszx:

But Tinubu didn't do anything as governor na
since u believe Peter obi is better than tinubu

Name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
StormpyBee:

Let me tell you:

3. Tinubu runs a mafia organisation and installs or remove whoever he wishes to, hereby denying us true democracy.
5. What does Tinubu bring to the table, aside from I made this person,I made that person and his feeling of entitlement.

So you see my friend, Obi is not a Saint, But where Obi is, Tinubu should DOBALE!
leave inconsequential gibberish n tell me things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Cc
Helinues
Igbo
Tinubuadvocate
Moh247
Trutharena
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by tctrills: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

What are you doing online? Pot calling the kettle black.
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by helinues: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
leave inconsequential gibberish n tell me things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Cc
Helinues
Igbo
Tinubuadvocate
Moh247
Trutharena

EOD.

The guy won't respond again and if he does expect either tantrum or goal shifting
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by YourMrBoo: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:

What did tinubu even do as a governor if not to steal, and save name from drug trafficking allegations. I heard that the pension he gets from Lagos can feed your generation everlasting from your ancestor cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by tctrills: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
We have passed that bridge a long time ago. But let me help you.
Let's start with the fact that Peter Obi grew a business even before politics. Tinubu became a billionaire with no known source of income.
Under Obi's leadership, Anambra became number 1 in education.
Peter saved and invested the state's funds more than any known politician in Nigeria.
Peter Obi invested in the people. Before his time, the state had only one accredited hospital but his investments both in private and government hospitals changed all that.
Peter Obi did not assign any of the state's funds to himself as a pension when leaving office, while Tinubu gave himself a billionaires pension.
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by ImDStar: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
That's my WiFi name as well.
Do you stay in Lagos iyanaworo?
unclenna:
This is what I saw while I was searching for my wifi this night.....���

#VotePeterObi
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by helinues: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2022
YourMrBoo:

What did tinubu even do as a governor if not to steal, and save name from drug trafficking allegations. I heard that the pension he gets from Lagos can feed your generation everlasting from your ancestor cheesy

Abi like stealing the money meant for the development of SE as the governor general
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by wiseoneking: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Tears and lamentations of the defeated. OBidient 4Naija.
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 12:33am On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ur work is certainly not an easy one. E no soft at all.
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 12:40am On Jul 19, 2022
StormpyBee:

Let me tell you:

Stop dignifying those irredeemable Tinubu urchins with ur response.
Even the guys that sent them to hype them no send their welfare.
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by Feadalezchicken: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

And tinubu that planed his own 8yrs ago can’t find a running mate.
Re: New Campaign Strategy For Peter Obi by YourMrBoo: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2022
helinues:

Abi like stealing the money meant for the development of SE as the governor general

He dare not and that's why him and his batified urchins will be disgraced come 2023 inshallah

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mother Of Awomama Siblings Two Mong The 14 Youths Killed In Imo, Dies. / Man Meets Peter Obi & Asks To Pray For Him & He Prayed In Tears (pics/vid) / Peter Obi Will Win Election Based Realities On Ground, Isaac Fayose [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.