Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi (431 Views)

Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi by LordDamian(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi
According to information I obtained from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar, the candidates for the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) respectively, violated the Electoral Act 2022, which could result in their disqualification if Obi sues them. This means that Peter Obi of the Labour Party may win the presidency of Nigeria by default the following year.

See full details https://oclocknews.com/atiku-and-tinubu-can-easily-lose-out-to-peter-obi/
Re: Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi by slimfit1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Atiku is the next President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi by Viscuz: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wee lord can never rule

Re: Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi by ElSudani: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
How many votes did Labor Party get in Osun? 0
How many in Ekiti? Probably 0 as well.
Doesn’t look like a winning party to me.
Re: Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi by Felimax(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dreaming is allowed I beg.
Re: Strategically, Atiku And Tinubu Can Easily Lose Out To Peter Obi by r4bbit: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Vote LP OBI/DATTI To Conquer New Frontiers / My Observation About Apc, Pdp And Lp Supporters. / Key And Court Charges Lady To Pay 23,750k For Collecting 3k Transport From Boyfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.