Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Question For All Tinubu Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For All Tinubu Supporters (572 Views)

2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Hahabita7: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dear Tinubu boys, please is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu too busy to honor a 10mins interview with Arise Tv?

He can do it from home or we don't deserve to hear from him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Totilopussylick(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
He will piss for pants to stand in front of Nigerians for any interviews.

Hence why he is hiding in casava agbado republic tongue undecided tongue

7 Likes

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by plaindealer: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
You are not going to vote for him, you don't give a damn about him so what do you care?

These jobless Igbos sef .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Make dem trim hin vid again same way dey did agbado and cassava or the emi lokan....

U should rather ask the media houses make dem release the full one wey dey their hand to the public b4 yarning for another one...

1 Like

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by BATified2023: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
plaindealer:
You are not going to vote for him, you don't give a damn about him so what do you care?

don’t expect much from ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t expect much from ipob miscreants

There are no Ipob miscreants.

But there are casava agbado urchins tongue

4 Likes

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Gandollar(f): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He has nothing to tell Nigerians
Oh yes he does. We need update on the agbado and cassava theories.

3 Likes

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Gandollar(f): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2022
plaindealer:

He will not need to hold a microphone. Tell him he has nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2022
plaindealer:

The cassava has kicked in again ���
Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by ElSudani: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Gandollar:
Oh yes he does. We need update on the agbado and cassava theories.

I can only imagine your pain, knowing this man will lead you for at least 4 years from 2023.
How do you plan to survive all these years?

We need to spare a minute and pray for the repose of the souls of all Igbos who killed themselves in the past 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Totilopussylick(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

I can only imagine your pain, knowing this man will lead you for at least 4 years from 2023.
How do you plan to survive all these years?

We need to spare a minute and pray for the repose of the souls of all Igbos who killed themselves in the past 8 years.

You sound as if Tinubu government will not have effect on you too even though he isn't going to be the next president of Nigeriaundecided

I will just assumed you are being sarcastic afterall tongue.
Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by ElSudani: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You sound as if Tinubu government will not have effect on you too even though he isn't going to be the next president of Nigeriaundecided

I will just assumed you are being sarcastic afterall tongue.

Tinubu's government will bring prosperity to all Nigerians. But there are a few die hard haters who will not be satisfied no matter what. I hope you are not one of those people.

2 Likes

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Totilopussylick(m): 12:56am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

Tinubu's government will bring prosperity to all Nigerians. But there are a few die hard haters who will not be satisfied no matter what. I hope you are not one of those people.

Tinubu will never happen to Nigerians whatsoever.

Know that and have peace of mind tongue.
Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by ElSudani: 12:59am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Tinubu will never happen to Nigerians whatsoever.

Know that and have peace of mind tongue.

This is exactly what I was saying. What would you do in the event of him winning the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Totilopussylick(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

This is exactly what I was saying. What would you do in the event of him winning the presidency?

As an obidient citizen.

I disconnect myself with anything that has to do with Tinubu tongue undecided.
Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu should address Nigerians n tell his story by himself
Re: Question For All Tinubu Supporters by Obidient4life2: 4:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Hahabita7:
Dear Tinubu boys, please is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu too busy to honor a 10mins interview with Arise Tv?

He can do it from home or we don't deserve to hear from him?
He has nothing to say. In fact, I don't see him participating in any debate prior to the election.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Cosgabat 2m Victory Walk For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In 10 Days / 23-year-old Graduate, Chinonso Anene, Commits Suicide In Lagos / Let's Take Tonight And Trend Peter Obi On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.